a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i don't understand why the MC hates Cornell so much. I understand hating him because he has Julia but its not presented like jealousy, its this righteous anger that makes no sense for his personality. Also didn't Cornell talk to you about fighting in the bar and called you a pussy for not fighting? Was he just a hypocrite and he is actually a giant pussy or what ?who the fuck catches his woman sucking someone's dick and goes back to his room like a little cuck ?
I guess you did not really follow the story.

Just the 4 main points.
1. spying on the women next door. (Okay this is not really that bad.)
2. Paying MC for the job with the money that was sent to him by his parents.
3. Always leaving having MC tell J. where he is going and the reaction that J. has to it.
Leads MC to think he is having an affair on J. (Remember J. asking MC to spy on C.)
4. The last straw was MC catching C. with J. suppose best friend the yoga instructor.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is this a harem game?
Its maybe later in the game, for me that is.
I don't count the bitch next door for the harem she is just a bitch to fuck if you like that stuff, I don't and had nothing to do with her.
So far he has had romance sex with 2, J and Babs with the next update he may get his cousin and then it can be marked harem.
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
The main word here is "Courted", having a romantic relationship with that includes sex.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you call sex with at least 4 women enough then yes.
Did the extreme having to get every choice right and needing to have the exact correct points to get a scene change, so it is no longer only really playable by following the walkthrough to the letter? Or can you play it more as you would like now, with some differing choices without immediately being punished by missing scenes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did the extreme having to get every choice right and needing to have the exact correct points to get a scene change, so it is no longer only really playable by following the walkthrough to the letter? Or can you play it more as you would like now, with some differing choices without immediately being punished by missing scenes.
There is now a built in cheat system so if you miss out on a scene for points then cheat them up to get it.

I did not follow any walkthrough, I went with what I thought was the correct way to get the women I wanted to go after.
Only 1 time did I use the cheat for 2 points of love to get 1 scene.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is now a built in cheat system so if you miss out on a scene for points then cheat them up to get it.

I did not follow any walkthrough, I went with what I thought was the correct way to get the women I wanted to go after.
Only 1 time did I use the cheat for 2 points of love to get 1 scene.
Ah Ok thanks, the cheat system is new to me, somehow missed it was added to game, though still seems strange to have to add cheat points instead of getting there organically. :) Still it is a lot better as having to follow WT to the letter to be able to enjoy a game. Might have a look then.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah Ok thanks, the cheat system is new to me, somehow missed it was added to game, though still seems strange to have to add cheat points instead of getting there organically. :) Still it is a lot better as having to follow WT to the letter to be able to enjoy a game. Might have a look then.
I would have been able to get Babs without using the cheats if I did not slam the door in her face but oh well what was MC suppose to do with such a bitch at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I guess you did not really follow the story.

Just the 4 main points.
1. spying on the women next door. (Okay this is not really that bad.)
2. Paying MC for the job with the money that was sent to him by his parents.
3. Always leaving having MC tell J. where he is going and the reaction that J. has to it.
Leads MC to think he is having an affair on J. (Remember J. asking MC to spy on C.)
4. The last straw was MC catching C. with J. suppose best friend the yoga instructor.
il give you number 2, its been some time and i forgot about that. it does make sense now that the mc is personally pissed off at him considering the money situation. number 3 and 4 aren't that bad considering what the mc is doing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
il give you number 2, its been some time and i forgot about that. it does make sense now that the mc is personally pissed off at him considering the money situation. number 3 and 4 aren't that bad considering what the mc is doing.
If it was just 1 or 2 it may have been something but with all 4 there is no wonder mc is pissed.
And that is just the major things there are so many different smaller things to go along with it.

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
Tha
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7 Elite Compressed & Patched :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Thanks for the port.....

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I see a lot going on in the new update. I have to check it out. I don't like Haley, but I'll check her scenes on the second record. With Julia and the pool scene I will have to see twice as well, depending on love / lust path. I can see that the lust path is interesting.

JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020
hi guys, i have one question: i followed the guide of the lust route for Julia, but at the end of day 1 i cannot find julia drunked that sleeping on sofa. i had choose only stare Julia at the beginning of the game and peek her at the bathoom. What did i wrong?

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
How did this game get to 0.7 and make this much progress and I'm just now discovering it? I am very impressed by the quality of the story and the renders. My only complaint is the text is hard to read. It needs a translucent dark text box behind it like most other Renpy games have.

D

Deleted member 2631054

I don't get how I don't have enough Julia points for anything, despite playing a Julia only game & gaming the coNsole when I faIL...It seems that more Julia lust or love points are needed that aren't available in the game to obtain the scenes that have already been made...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't get how I don't have enough Julia points for anything, despite playing a Julia only game & gaming the coNsole when I faIL...It seems that more Julia lust or love points are needed that aren't available in the game to obtain the scenes that have already been made...
I didn't lack points at all, I was playing with the WT mod + the main WT. And in the character stats you can change your character's points if you are missing. :p

D

Deleted member 2631054

I didn't lack points at all, I was playing with the WT mod + the main WT. And in the character stats you can change your character's points if you are missing. :p
I've already added +20 love & lust points and I am still not profiting, how could I miss all these points playing a dedicated game??? Do I have to add +=50 to find the truly unattainable goals based on gameplay??? Do I need to start over? Cause I don't think I can stand the skank next door again...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've already added +20 love & lust points and I am still not profiting, how could I miss all these points playing a dedicated game??? Do I have to add +=50 to find the truly unattainable goals based on gameplay???
Weird. Maybe you didn't choose an important option.. I don't know. I have played with WT from the beginning and have had no problems at all. I didn't have to add Love/Lust points because everything was fine.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes