D

Deleted member 2631054

Weird. Maybe you didn't choose an important option.. I don't know. I have played with WT from the beginning and have had no problems at all. I didn't have to add Love/Lust points because everything was fine.
Guess I'll start again with the scrappy mod...

M'95

May 17, 2019
The points are only part of the different scenes conditions, there are a lot more variables that might be needed like julia_first_flavor, julia_prelust, julia_preromance etc. Use WT or WT Mod is definately best advice.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I didn't have any problems either. I followed the lust path on every character, although it seems there's a few conflicts that prevent maximizing the points for all simultaneously.

As mentioned above, you can't just cheat the points because with certain choices the game sets true/false flags. They both make the story coherent (e.g. you wouldn't mention kissing the girl yesterday if you're on a path where you didn't kiss her, even though that particular conversation takes place regardless) and determine the path (e.g. depending on a prior choice the conversation and the entire scene may be different or completely skipped).

The way the walkthrough PDF is arranged by characters and paths makes it difficult to follow. I might replay with the mod instead to see the other paths.

Reactions: JenusKudo

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just finished the latest update and I have to say that it is a good game look forward to seeing how it progresses in the future

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Great update, always fun to play. Feel the game is a bit too arty at times with it's "camera" angles. It's fine when people are talking as it mixes up walls of text and lets the dialogue breathe but during sex it's like.... why am I not seeing the goods here? or in other instances it's like

There's a tit, oh there's the same tit, there's the same tit again, oh he's finished... ok and now she's all sticky.

Kinda feels like the scenes where the actual action occurs has been removed.

Also felt the ending to 0.7 was a bit rushed in regards to the scene with Julia in the pool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 9, 2018
Changelog of v0.7 GENERAL VERSION:

• Added Day 7 (Morning, Day):
  • ~300 new images
  • 5 animations
  • ~10000 words/55000 characters

Haven't received the email for the Russian and Portuguese (Brazilian) translations yet. Patience, it will get here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Grumpy Zote

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Holy shit that Julia scene was hot af. Even with the dumb mc actively trying to ruin it for me :love: 10/10 would knock her up again.:oops:
Julia is def. best girl for me. I love her sense of vengeance too: let Cornell watch her with the MC and then letting the MC bang Haley and ditch her on the roadside . . . although I might have, sort of, gone back to Haley's place and played with her and her roommate. Hope Julia doesn't find out. :oops: [looks at the floor, ashamed that he couldn't control is curiosity]

Lori is a very close second, though. I love that she's just innocent enough that everything's new to her but just curious enough that with the right choices she'll do steadily more with you.

Also, as an aside, I find it an interesting choice to switch Haley from Sub/Dom options (like Daphne) to Love/Lust (like all the other girls). Maybe it was a patron-voted thing? Maybe sub-dom just didn't seem to work as Haley's scenes were being written? :unsure:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi all,

I'm somewhat stuck with a problem; on day 7 I found Julia in the shower crying, and given a moment, a message says "you don't meet the requirements to continue this scene", and scene ends without sex. I decided to start over and change my chosen options regarding Julia, but ended the same way. Then I downloaded the walkthrough-mod, but ended the same way.

Last, but not least, I downloaded the walkthrough fanmade and did a reverse search to find what I need to do that scene; it says:

Day 4: If you obtained [Day04 MC Know Barb] & [Julia Pre Romance] <--(this is what I had) OR [Julia Pre Lust] & [Day03 Was Real] Or didn’t obtain [Day04 MC Know Barb] & [Day04 Julia Fap]; & DID obtain: [Julia Pre Romance] OR [Julia Pre Lust] & [Day03 Was Real]....(two dialog options, this is what I got) If you obtained [Julia Pre Romance] you will obtain [Julia Kisses] <-- This is ok.
Day 6: If [Julia Kisses], then [Day6 Julia Moring Grind]<-- NOPE.
Day 7:
If [Day6 Julia Moring Grind], then [Julia Sex]<-- NOPE.

So the question is simple, is there something wrong with this part of the game or am I doing/missing something crucial not speciied on the walkthrough?

Thanks in advance.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Hi all,

I'm somewhat stuck with a problem; on day 7 I found Julia in the shower crying, and given a moment, a message says "you don't meet the requirements to continue this scene", and scene ends without sex. I decided to start over and change my chosen options regarding Julia, but ended the same way. Then I downloaded the walkthrough-mod, but ended the same way.

Last, but not least, I downloaded the walkthrough fanmade and did a reverse search to find what I need to do that scene; it says:

Day 4: If you obtained [Day04 MC Know Barb] & [Julia Pre Romance] <--(this is what I had) OR [Julia Pre Lust] & [Day03 Was Real] Or didn’t obtain [Day04 MC Know Barb] & [Day04 Julia Fap]; & DID obtain: [Julia Pre Romance] OR [Julia Pre Lust] & [Day03 Was Real]....(two dialog options, this is what I got) If you obtained [Julia Pre Romance] you will obtain [Julia Kisses] <-- This is ok.
Day 6: If [Julia Kisses], then [Day6 Julia Moring Grind]<-- NOPE.
Day 7: If [Day6 Julia Moring Grind], then [Julia Sex]<-- NOPE.

So the question is simple, is there something wrong with this part of the game or am I doing/missing something crucial not speciied on the walkthrough?

Thanks in advance.
I think you must do this, on lust or on love path:

Hope this will solve your issue.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017

Thanks a lot for your answer; I'm pretty sure I did what you said (I remember chosing the "relieve yourself" option), but nevertheless I'll try it again, just in case, because it could well be possible that I chose the second option on that dialog you mentioned (chosing the "love" answer while playing the "lust" chain or viceversa)

As said, thank you very much.

Reactions: mikecd199817

satanete

Nov 24, 2017

Thanks a lot for your answer; I'm pretty sure I did what you said (I remember chosing the "relieve yourself" option), but nevertheless I'll try it again, just in case, because it could well be possible that I chose the second option on that dialog you mentioned (chosing the "love" answer while playing the "lust" chain or viceversa)

As said, thank you very much.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Yeah, that's BS. Before the MC leaves, he better have impregnated every one of the girls. The end of that scene was totally ruined. :(
heh yeah, I've seen this in quite a few games. I fear I must have missed the meeting when it was universally agreed for the default finish to be a lad blowing his load over her chin as opposed to finishing where nature intended.

I'll admit I took Chemistry as opposed to Biology in school so I'm hardly an expert but I am PRETTY sure there is zero percent chance of pregnancy here, so why not go all out.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes