satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks a lot for your answer; I'm pretty sure I did what you said (I remember chosing the "relieve yourself" option), but nevertheless I'll try it again, just in case, because it could well be possible that I chose the second option on that dialog you mentioned (chosing the "love" answer while playing the "lust" chain or viceversa)

As said, thank you very much.
I did it! Thanks once more.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
heh yeah, I've seen this in quite a few games. I fear I must have missed the meeting when it was universally agreed for the default finish to be a lad blowing his load over her chin as opposed to finishing where nature intended.

I'll admit I took Chemistry as opposed to Biology in school so I'm hardly an expert but I am PRETTY sure there is zero percent chance of pregnancy here, so why not go all out.
I've always wanted to know do you men really say "fuck", "take it" or "I'm close" when you orgasm irl? It always seems cringy to me in games.

Reactions: Caeir

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I've always wanted to know do you men really say "fuck", "take it" or "I'm close" when you orgasm irl? It always seems cringy to me in games.
"Fuck" yes, along with a lot of pointless vowels. "take it"... no... not that I'm aware of. Like... what are you expecting to hear if you say that? "I've been taking it for the past few minutes, where have you been?"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"Fuck" yes, along with a lot of pointless vowels. "take it"... no... not that I'm aware of. Like... what are you expecting to hear if you say that? "I've been taking it for the past few minutes, where have you been?"
Not really, no. I mean, a little bit, but not that much:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Could someone help me get the daphne submissive route/what variables need to be active? I thought I was on it, but I keep getting the mistress route?

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
MC dick is very plain looking to me to the point where it stands out in a bad way. In certain games it doesn't really bother me but in this game the women and everything is so beautiful and everything is perfectly detailed, that is until MC unzips his pants. There's no detail or definition or even your standard veins, just a bland looking cock.

D

Deleted member 30090

Can someone please put their save in for end of last update - ive checked the thread and couldn't find any

• Angry
Reactions: crookscomp

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Depends on the woman. No two have wanted the same sex talk that I've been with. I've said all them things and crazier shit. Some chicks dig what make you cring and vise versa

Edit got sidetracked, I wanted to say thanks for this vn! Really enjoying it. Especially blowing up Cornell's(sp?) World to pieces

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Nov 9, 2018

Hey Everyone!
Today we'll tell you about the next update's progress.
During our work on version 0.7.1, which was supposed to also include Russian and Portuguese translations, as well as some bug fixes, one of our team members got sick. This affected the development's pace, explaining why we didn't yet have a new release. However, work on the game still went on, albeit at a slower pace than usual.
In addition, we've been working on some new content for the game, meaning that before we'll work on 0.8 at our usual pace, we'll present you with version 0.7.5. This containing, in addition to translations, some new content. There won't be as much as what's in a regular update, but we felt it was important to give you an early introduction to one of the characters you'll meet in the upcoming updates.

We're finishing work on version 0.7.5 and will release it in the upcoming days.

Thank you for supporting the game!

Tasty Pics Studio Team.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
that scene of uncle fucking aunt is not ntr because they are a couple, but in the game there is another scene of love interests being fucked by another man ??

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes