Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Ya something's haywire..I check every "Lust" opportunity I can get for her and all I wind up with is 11 I also have the walkthrough The lezbian brat is totally head over heals with me LOL :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Felt bad for Haley. I tried both the lust and love routes but couldn't bring myself to complete the "kicking her out of the car" scene; especially after Cornell warned her that the MC was there to hurt her... I just couldn't let the asshole have a valid point... Oh well, awesome renders and writing! Keep up the outstanding work!!!

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Something seems off. I can't trigger the 10+ lust events for Julia. I've followed the walkthrough - is it a bug with the new update?

theboredone

Mar 9, 2018
I'm digging this games with brazilian portuguese translations and some local terms, nice job, man. Hope your project goes far!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
two different versions into 0.7 and we STILL don't have a full day of time.

I cannot even begin to put to words how much I LOATHE "Half" or "Mini" updates.

The level of HATRED for that practice burns behind my eyes.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Really love this game!

However I get "you don't have the prerequisite to continue" with every scene with Julia, I even tried installing the mod and increase both her love and lust scores but still nothing. Could it be because of the mod?

ai...

May 30, 2019
I keep getting an error with Julie on night 6 saying "I don't have the prerequisite to continue". How do I get that scene I've tried the scene with her love at 9 and lust at 9 as well. Went through the game with the lust at 12 and love at 6 still didn't get it and tried again with the love at 13 lust at 5 and still can't get the scene no matter what I try. I have the ic mod but I don't know if it's working. The only person who it says is your family is your dad who you haven't met.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes