m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
can anybody tell me how to get the required prerequisites to have sex with julia ???
i have played complete with only love points and also with only lust for julia
and in both cases get the message in the shower that i do not have enough prequisites to carry on!!
WHAT THE FUCK AM I MISSING!!!!!!!!!
i also followed all the hints in the walkthrough which reads like an obtuse law book (most of the points not even mentioned as to how to get them!!!)

despelote

May 26, 2017
can anybody tell me how to get the required prerequisites to have sex with julia ???
i have played complete with only love points and also with only lust for julia
and in both cases get the message in the shower that i do not have enough prequisites to carry on!!
WHAT THE FUCK AM I MISSING!!!!!!!!!
i also followed all the hints in the walkthrough which reads like an obtuse law book (most of the points not even mentioned as to how to get them!!!)
it work with julia_sex=True and julia_first_flavor=True

Reactions: TimLord and Kinghow

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
unsure if its a mod issue or a game issue... but wtf is up with all the (mc) and (nep)?! I feel like some dialogue is missing and is supposed to be inserted at those places but it just doesn't for some reason.. a few scenes later there is another (nep)
and earlier in the scene with Cassandra there is (corjul) and (corjul2)

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Day 7. Lori path. Outside the sauna. The game doesn't give a chance to kiss her, saying that I don't have enough points for kisses. Why is that? I have 6 Love and 3 Lust. What do I need?
P.S. I was playing Russian version. Then I played English version, they still don't kiss and moreover there is no warning about lacking points at all!

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
the walkthrough mod isn't very effective unfortunately. I missed a bunch of scenes. use the pdf version. i used the fan version.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Love the renders and so on, but without a Walkthrough mod / cheat it's unplayable, these stat requirements are brutal.

Surely one of the best games on here, but CTRLing through the game while looking at the other screen with the walkthrough open is not really immersive, comfortable or fun.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Love the renders and so on, but without a Walkthrough mod / cheat it's unplayable, these stat requirements are brutal.

Surely one of the best games on here, but CTRLing through the game while looking at the other screen with the walkthrough open is not really immersive or comfortable.
Fuck I enjoyed this game!!!

But I agree, I managed to get all the girls accept Julia without the Walkthrough. To get Julia is insanely difficult.
I almost decided to leave her, but I'm glad I did not.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Be glad that he does it ......or even better, do it yourself, if it is not fast enough for you!
Every time don't be serious.

I'm waiting for MOD to release android port.
When I uploaded my just then MOD uploadedo_O:LOL::p

Engine#9

Dec 1, 2018
the walkthrough mod isn't very effective unfortunately. I missed a bunch of scenes. use the pdf version. i used the fan version.
That's weird. I got most of the scenes when I checked the gallery. The only ones I didn't get were where I chose to dominate and finishing in mouth or eating ass, etc. and not the other options with the walkthrough mod. Maybe I did miss something? Because there's no real way to check without memorizing which was locked before you unlocked it all.

Anyway, I haven't played this game since 0.3. Boy this is a fun game.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes