Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hello Gunther Hoser ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I want all the girls (Successful so far :) ) I can not follow the WT to a 100%

So the key decision for me was this one:-
A) Be honest. * [Day01 Lori Want To Change] *Recommended for those focusing more on Lori than Julia.
B) Of course not!

I'm now having a lot of fun with all the girls, might have an effect with Lori in future, but so far you can do everything from them.

Reactions: XFred

goddommit87

Aug 28, 2020
I recently got into these kind of games a few months back.... because of the plots and twists. The erotic scenes and stuff are just bonuses to me, especially when you are rooting for MC while making your choices carefully. I Just want to take the time as this is my first post on here to give a round of applause to the DEV. I am really enjoying this one so far. I can see that a lot of effort went into this game both visually (art standpoint) and mentally (the writing). Great job!! I look forward to more of your work and hope to donate to future projects . <3

Creativity 10/10

kvergara

Sep 2, 2020
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if you know the assets used for the 3d characters? Like the one for Haley and Julia?

Thank you!

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Unofficial Android
My Pleasure v0.7.5Elite & incest patch with scrappy's walkthrough + scene gallery mod

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice game otherwise but annoyed that I need to start from older save than end of prev. update (everytime there's new version) since end of prev. update saves gives renpy errors.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
milfs in this game look too similar to each other.
at first i thought julia and cassandra were sisters, then i saw natasha and realized they're pretty much the same model.
and their eyes, omg they look like mass effect andromeda.

but tbh these issues are minor, i still enjoyed the game, haley especially, that peach butt is top-notch.

kvergara

Sep 2, 2020
milfs in this game look too similar to each other.
at first i thought julia and cassandra were sisters, then i saw natasha and realized they're pretty much the same model.
and their eyes, omg they look like mass effect andromeda.

but tbh these issues are minor, i still enjoyed the game, haley especially, that peach butt is top-notch.
do you know the assets use for julia and haley?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
i tried to play a game that was supposed to be funny, didnt even gget me to make a faint of a smile.

This game, which starts kind of serious and deep, made laugh with a song on the radio
and
Nothing beats memes.

Reactions: Milflover68
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes