Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I'm a bit confused with Daphnes points, if she gets sub points does this mean she is a sub towards MC or that MC is the sub?

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
No matter what I can't get the lust points high enough with Julia to do fuck all....I must be ugly as hell

Jun 21, 2020
Nice work, but it would be nice if the warnings of "not enough lust points" or "you do not meet the prerequisites" were removed in future versions. I don't mind not being able to access everything in a single playthrough, but the warnings are annoying. Other than that (and maybe giving an option to decline Daphne and not be dominated by her) the game is great.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Daphne sure isn't very dominant, she could be a school girl in any of the other wegs no problem.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Can you have sex with Julia at all in this game
Yes you certainly can have sex with Julia. It really helps to use the walkthrough mod, so you can always choose "julia +lust". Otherwise, it may be unlikely that you will get enough lust points for her, (and the other necessary hidden variables).

• Wow
Reactions: RobZombi3

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Yes you certainly can have sex with Julia. It really helps to use the walkthrough mod, so you can always choose "julia +lust". Otherwise, it may be unlikely that you will get enough lust points for her, (and the other necessary hidden variables).
WHAT? There is no sex with her yet :HideThePain: (minding that I didnt played 0.7.5 still). I have used walktrough mod and there is just handjob, teasing, voyer and some promise that you would have sex with her. I dont count dream sequences as sex with her.

Can you be more specific when you have sex with Julia (story point)?

Jun 21, 2020
Daphne sure isn't very dominant, she could be a school girl in any of the other wegs no problem.
No way to avoid having sex with her after the dinner, plus these lines:

"You were useless and failed to satisfy your Goddess."
"Say: I'm a useless boy who doesn't know how to use my cock."

What does the MC say?

"I'm... I'm a useless boy who doesn't know how to use my cock."

No other option.

Yup, she sure isn't very dominant.

Reactions: Cavpal

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
WHAT? There is no sex with her yet :HideThePain: (minding that I didnt played 0.7.5 still). I have used walktrough mod and there is just handjob, teasing, voyer and some promise that you would have sex with her. I dont count dream sequences as sex with her.

Can you be more specific when you have sex with Julia (story point)?
you can have sex with her on day 6 in the shower after the pool scene with babs and lori if you have enough love or lust points.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
No way to avoid having sex with her after the dinner, plus these lines:

"You were useless and failed to satisfy your Goddess."
"Say: I'm a useless boy who doesn't know how to use my cock."

What does the MC say?

"I'm... I'm a useless boy who doesn't know how to use my cock."

No other option.

Yup, she sure isn't very dominant.
I wasn't at that point yet, however, I listened to the dude who said sub points mean MC is the sub, which is wrong. But obviously it lead me to think that the Daphnes sub scenes are the scenes which are supposed to show her dominating the MC.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes