spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
I found about this one 2 weeks ago. Amazing everything about it. Like that new part is out. Can someone tell me how long it takes to get port for android?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Spicy update. Julia and Daphne scenes were good. Although I prefer their solo paths, hearing how they used to share guys and which of them liked whose blowjobs better kind of makes the whole thing feel less special and more mundane.

With Lori becoming more assertive the real dream threeway becoming more possible. Please make Lori and Barbara threeway happen. :love:

Shame that Haley scene is in extra content stuff. I think it would be possible to squeeze it into canon and make it feel more real.

Reactions: acewinz and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Spicy update. Julia and Daphne scenes were good. Although I prefer their solo paths, hearing how they used to share guys and which of them liked whose blowjobs better kind of makes the whole thing feel less special and more mundane.

With Lori becoming more assertive the real dream threeway becoming more possible. Please make Lori and Barbara threeway happen. :love:

Shame that Haley scene is in extra content stuff. I think it would be possible to squeeze it into canon and make it feel more real.
I agree with you. I don't like hearing from a woman what she did in the past with other guys. Turn off for me. :confused:

Reactions: acewinz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wonder if i have to replay from sauna scene onwards again as had to on prev. updates.

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Excelent work,always being a fan of julia.After all,what else is hotter than having a threesome with two hot milfs,after a passional and sweaty "battle", they made you almost explode,still moaning"Don`t you dare stop,I`m almost there",and then cum in the same time with you ,drained your balls empty without a drop remaining?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I hope the dev improves on the animation sex scenes. I can't recall one sex scene showing faces other than oral. Everything is always close up. Now the still images top notch.

Reactions: killbane

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/07b.rpy", line 1485, in script
    jump eliteofversion08
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion08'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/07b.rpy", line 1485, in script
    jump eliteofversion08
  File "C:\Users\Tone e\Documents\Mega\MyPleasure-0.8-Elite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Tone e\Documents\Mega\MyPleasure-0.8-Elite-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion08'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.8-Elite
Sat Oct 24 15:55:26 2020

getting this just after you get home with julia and bump into lori (just before you go to bed a presume)

Reactions: supernova874

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
this is a great game but my only problem with it is how many times do we have to say fuck off to Daphne before the game realises we not interested in her because we keep getting forced with her
But judging by the position of Daphne in the game poster,I think she will get some more chances to appear...May be a dominate path with her will make things feel a bit better?

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes