Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This update was great, hot. :love: as always..
But I don't like only one thing. The way Julia and Daphne talked about their past and what they did to men at parties etc.
I'm glad Lori finally comes out of the shell and becomes independent. I like her change.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
How do you get on the Julia romance or lust paths if you show no interest in Daphne? If you do, it skips the lotion scene at the pool and it's impossible to get 10 points with Julia. And on the last day, you don't get the scene with Julia alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endless

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How do you get on the Julia romance or lust paths if you show no interest in Daphne? If you do it skips the lotion scene at the pool and it's impossible to get 10 points with Julia. And on the last day, you don't get the scene with Julia alone.
I play with WT mod, there you can add love / lust points. You lack points, I recommend it. You don't have to waste time then.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But judging by the position of Daphne in the game poster,I think she will get some more chances to appear...May be a dominate path with her will make things feel a bit better?
nope no interest what so ever even less to do things with her when Julia involved as well, she also kinda ruined the Barbara scene too

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
nope no interest what so ever even less to do things with her when Julia involved as well, she also kinda ruined the Barbara scene too
Seems she really turned you off a lot bro,I have the same feeling when some young girls or teenagers involved in some hot action with my favorite milfs....Hopefully less Daphne and more Julia in future updates

Reactions: jaredforks

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
It would be strange if the dev had implemented scenes in the story that you cannot see without cheating, though. There has to be a way to get the points you need somehow...
If you don`t change relationship points with the mod,just seeing the effect of your choice to get the scences you want ,the the mod is actrually a implemented WT for you.Really a convenience.

Shapeless

Sep 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/07b.rpy", line 1485, in script
    jump eliteofversion08
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion08'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump eliteofversion08
  File "C:\Users\Tone e\Documents\Mega\MyPleasure-0.8-Elite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Tone e\Documents\Mega\MyPleasure-0.8-Elite-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.8-Elite
Sat Oct 24 15:55:26 2020

getting this just after you get home with julia and bump into lori (just before you go to bed a presume)
Nope, happens even if I start a new game. Basically every time there is dialog. No mods installed, downloads straight from the front page :/

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Oh damn, Julia is so fucking hot. Too bad I had to DL the WT mod to add points to see all Julia scenes, but it was worth it. Dev needs to tone down the point reqs or the WT mod is a must have even for first timers playing the game.

Reactions: mt1 and Milflover68

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Not sure if anyone commented, but the scene where we see Lori with the new hair colour, the very next scene it shows she's blonde like before

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
yeah new update is here, I am so excited
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump eliteofversion08

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump eliteofversion08
  File "C:\Users\Tone e\Documents\Mega\MyPleasure-0.8-Elite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Tone e\Documents\Mega\MyPleasure-0.8-Elite-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.8-Elite
Sat Oct 24 15:55:26 2020

getting this just after you get home with julia and bump into lori (just before you go to bed a presume)

Same here

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I tried a lot of thing and the Julia path is utterly broken.... Bad gameplay from the author seriously.... This game is awesome graphically the story is ok but the points are nonsense...

I restarted 4 times AND with the mod...

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes