Zed

Feb 15, 2017
I'm a big fan of this game but it definitely needs to be clearer on how the routes work. Even with the walkthrough, it really isn't clear or easy to take the paths you want. For example you can follow the walkthrough to the letter down Julia's routes and get all necessary prerequisites but still miss half her scenes because you got enough points with lori...

CRIZAM

Jul 10, 2020
Let me say THIS WAS THE BEST DAM ADULT GAME IVE PLAYED FUCKING HANDS DOWNS. its not good its fucking awesome af.

Reactions: Zed

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
The uncle is a piece of sh1t, i could say that i hate him... but i dont understand why the mc hates him.
Honestly, you would expect it from someone that holds some values when it comes to relationships. But if we are talking about moral choices, the mc is almost as bad as the uncle. So again, i dont understand why the mc hates him.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
The uncle is a piece of sh1t, i could say that i hate him... but i dont understand why the mc hates him.
Honestly, you would expect it from someone that holds some values when it comes to relationships. But if we are talking about moral choices, the mc is almost as bad as the uncle. So again, i dont understand why the mc hates him.
The mc finds out that the uncle have been keeping the money his mom sent for him so that's one reason

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I hope in this game you don`t have to share Lori and Babs as a triangle. It gets seriously old when you have the "best friends are also bi lovers" shit in most of these games. Between Daphne and Julia going lesbo and now Lori and Babs giving it tongue tennis during the dare. I`m only interested in Lori, Babs can go fuck herself...(hopefully)
Not a fan of sharing the LI in games. I think devs think every guy finds bi girls sexy.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope in this game you don`t have to share Lori and Babs as a triangle. It gets seriously old when you have the "best friends are also bi lovers" shit in most of these games. Between Daphne and Julia going lesbo and now Lori and Babs giving it tongue tennis during the dare.
Not a fan of sharing the LI in games. I think devs think every guy finds bi girls sexy.
Most guys do, especially when the MC is the central person that both girls love because then there's no danger of the 2 girls going off together and leaving the MC.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Most guys do, especially when the MC is the central person that both girls love because then there's no danger of the 2 girls going off together and leaving the MC.
Yeah I`m probably in the minority with that.

Shit I screwed up in this game, not enough lust with Lori... aaand not enough for Julia in the shower ffs haha.
Without using walkthrough mod, it`s easy to screw up in this game. Too much love points and not enough lust ones..

Time to restart.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
Could someone give me a download link with the incest patch directly in it?
PS: I am very bad at computers :rolleyes:

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
There is now a built in cheat system so if you miss out on a scene for points then cheat them up to get it.

I did not follow any walkthrough, I went with what I thought was the correct way to get the women I wanted to go after.
Only 1 time did I use the cheat for 2 points of love to get 1 scene.
where is the cheat system located?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Just curious is the scene with Daphne Dominating Barb avoidable. She also seems kinda like she is trying to Dominate me and i dont roll that way. I have my stats set high to dominate her but still see this scene

Edit: also tried doing it with High Sub just in case i was looking misunderstanding the routes and i get the exact same dialog. WTF would I be referring to her as Goddess Daphne when i am dominating her?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is part of the Mod i believe
It could have been but I normally don't use mods until the game/VN is completed, I like to do them the way there meant to be played.

I think there was a problem in you could not get that last point needed and I may have used the mod to get that 1 point, I normally use Unren when there are problems like that.

I have not played this is several months though.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes