punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I appreciate the attention to detail in this like when you're in the car with Julia I didn't notice her blinking at first then I saw it reflect in the rear view mirror as well.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Don't use the old incest patch
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/07b.rpy", line 1485, in script
    jump eliteofversion08
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion08'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/07b.rpy", line 1485, in script
    jump eliteofversion08
  File "e:\Downloads\Torrentz\Erotic Adventures\Beta - Update Status\L to W\Rank #3\My Pleasure\MyPleasure-0.8-Elite-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "e:\Downloads\Torrentz\Erotic Adventures\Beta - Update Status\L to W\Rank #3\My Pleasure\MyPleasure-0.8-Elite-pc compressed\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion08'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.8-Elite
Sun Oct 25 08:46:11 2020

even without the incest patch i receive that error

EDIT: I Extract again the game in new folder and worked .... don't know the issue fixed anyway...

Last edited:

supergg

Sep 20, 2019
Hey, should i wait until the game is completed before downloading it? or is it worth playing at its current state?

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
I play with WT mod, there you can add love / lust points. You lack points, I recommend it. You don't have to waste time then.
It seems using mod is the only way to unlock the scene with ONLY Julia in v0.8 under Lust path?
'Cause I can't pass the 10 lust point with that "Complete Package" choice. in order to get "pre lust", then "Julia Kisses", then "Julia Morning Grind", then "Julia Sex"

Reactions: Endless

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hey, should i wait until the game is completed before downloading it? or is it worth playing at its current state?
Dude, if you like Aunt Julia, play. You will not regret. ;)
Julia is the best woman in this game.. and she have a lot of content and H-scenes. Lori is also great, but she doesn't have a lot of H-scenes yet. But it is known that the pace is slower with her, because she's virgin.

It seems using mod is the only way to unlock the scene with ONLY Julia in v0.8 under Lust path?
'Cause I can't pass the 10 lust point with that "Complete Package" choice. in order to get "pre lust", then "Julia Kisses", then "Julia Morning Grind", then "Julia Sex"
I don't know how it is without a mod, because I play with a mod all the time, and if I miss points, I add them not wasting time loading the old save and making other decisions. :p

Reactions: MrFriendly

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8Elite APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah, I already mentioned that problem.
I don't know which would be worse: if it was caused by very poor script design or if it was an oversight from the devs?
I mean, don't they have playtesters to try every damn path?

Reactions: Endless

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What’s the incest in this game, and can you fuck the mc’s mother and sister?
He has a mother but no sex with her as she's currently away on a vacation, and he has no sister. The incest is with his Aunt (mother's sister) and his cousin. There could be mother incest later when she returns as it's possible to gain temptation points during a text conversation with her, and she also has Love and Lust points just like the other characters that could be gained later.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dude, if you like Aunt Julia, play. You will not regret. ;)
Julia is the best woman in this game.. and she have a lot of content and H-scenes. Lori is also great, but she doesn't have a lot of H-scenes yet. But it is known that the pace is slower with her, because she's virgin.
Honestly, this is one of those games I find both amazing and annoying because on the one hand, it has incredible renders, a bevy of gorgeous women, and I like each and every one of them because there's something to love about all of them, including Haley, and it's not just their bodies that I love. But on the other hand, because all the female characters are so great, it feels awful having to choose between them, missing out on scenes, and feeling that you're not going to be able to have all of them and end up breaking several hearts in the process. :cry:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Honestly, this is one of those games I find both amazing and annoying because on the one hand, it has incredible renders, a bevy of gorgeous women, and I like each and every one of them because there's something to love about all of them, including Haley, and it's not just their bodies that I love. But on the other hand, because all the female characters are so great, it feels awful having to choose between them, missing out on scenes, and feeling that you're not going to be able to have all of them and end up breaking several hearts in the process. :cry:
I just love Julia and Lori.. It will be a difficult choice for me to choose between them. I love MILFs.. and Julia is perfect. And Lori.. a beautiful young girl, a virgin at that. :love:

Haley, even though she is beautiful, I don't like her. I don't like what she did to my Julia.. :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alteni

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi guys.

If the i patch is working right, would you read "aunt", instead "Julia"?; if not, how do I know if the i patch is working?

Cheers !

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes