BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
It could have been but I normally don't use mods until the game/VN is completed, I like to do them the way there meant to be played.

I think there was a problem in you could not get that last point needed and I may have used the mod to get that 1 point, I normally use Unren when there are problems like that.

I have not played this is several months though.
Yeah, I am 1 point away from an event and would rather not replay the whole thing again, please send help.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.8 Elite Compressed & Patched + Scrappy's WT Mod :

Download(without mod)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Unparalleled mod, thank you.
I finally got to see all of the scenes with this.
And thank you for porting and compressing the game!​

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Just curious is the scene with Daphne Dominating Barb avoidable. She also seems kinda like she is trying to Dominate me and i dont roll that way. I have my stats set high to dominate her but still see this scene

Edit: also tried doing it with High Sub just in case i was looking misunderstanding the routes and i get the exact same dialog. WTF would I be referring to her as Goddess Daphne when i am dominating her?
Yeah I am curious about this too, not that it has to be avoidable but I def aint on no sub path so this makes no sense with calling her Goddess and all that crap, is there a mistake made somewhere ?

Reactions: kurupt87

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
As I recall you can choose to leave, leave after doing Barbara, or stay and do Daphne also. I think if you leave you avoid all of Daphne's input. I stayed for both. I've chosen to Sub Daphne and the verbiage started off like she was trying to Dom me but then it changed to reasserting the MC over her. It actually got to the point where you degrade her and it turned her on more. I didn't particularly like the Dom scene over Barbara. I did it because I wanted to stop the whipping. I might go back and redo that scene and just leave, depending on what transpires in the next release.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
As I recall you can choose to leave, leave after doing Barbara, or stay and do Daphne also. I think if you leave you avoid all of Daphne's input. I stayed for both. I've chosen to Sub Daphne and the verbiage started off like she was trying to Dom me but then it changed to reasserting the MC over her. It actually got to the point where you degrade her and it turned her on more. I didn't particularly like the Dom scene over Barbara. I did it because I wanted to stop the whipping. I might go back and redo that scene and just leave, depending on what transpires in the next release.
Yea I mean it wasn't anything to too terrible, just mostly the way she spoke to me did not make sense if she is supposed to be submissive. And like I said I tried both ways, though it is possible there were earlier factors that maybe make her more submissive to like you said where you can actually degrade her, but ultimately I am not really into that all that much either so not too sad if I missed it honestly. Mostly just seemed like some of the dialog was out of place for what I had selected

Edit: And I agree regarding Barb as well, not really a fan of her being dominated either. But again it was not anything turn me away from the game, just did not feel the scene all that much.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Just curious is the scene with Daphne Dominating Barb avoidable. She also seems kinda like she is trying to Dominate me and i dont roll that way. I have my stats set high to dominate her but still see this scene

Edit: also tried doing it with High Sub just in case i was looking misunderstanding the routes and i get the exact same dialog. WTF would I be referring to her as Goddess Daphne when i am dominating her?
Dom or sub points don't really help here. You have to refuse massaging Daph at the pool in the beginning and take a cold shower afterwards (don't relieve yourself). This will earn you:
$ player_has_no_interest_daphne = True
$ day2_temp_mis = False
You still get the scene but you won't call her goddess. From there it's up to you if you want to play along but I have no interest in those two.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Dom or sub points don't really help here. You have to refuse massaging Daph at the pool in the beginning and take a cold shower afterwards (don't relieve yourself). This will earn you:
$ day2_temp_mis = False
You still get the scene but you won't call her goddess. From there it's up to you if you want to play along but I have no interest in those two.
True but then you can't be on Julia (Aunt) path at all.
I've tried everything to be on only Julia (Aunt) path with no Daphne path but i can't get it.
I mean is there any way you can do it besides using a mod or console commands to increase points.
Seems like dev made a glitch or am i missing something here

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
$ day2_temp_mis = False
Ah okay, cant remember exactly what I chose as it has been a while. I am interested in both Daphne and Barb so dont want exclude them entirely. I can handle some awkward dialog as long it does not get to degrading or anything.

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
Anyone else get this error:
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/07b.rpy", line 1485, in script
    jump eliteofversion08
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion08'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/07b.rpy", line 1485, in script
    jump eliteofversion08
  File "D:\Spil\MyPleasure-0.8-Elite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Spil\MyPleasure-0.8-Elite-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion08'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.8-Elite
Wed Oct 28 12:43:19 2020
```

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
i don't understand why the MC hates Cornell so much. I understand hating him because he has Julia but its not presented like jealousy, its this righteous anger that makes no sense for his personality. Also didn't Cornell talk to you about fighting in the bar and called you a pussy for not fighting? Was he just a hypocrite and he is actually a giant pussy or what ?who the fuck catches his woman sucking someone's dick and goes back to his room like a little cuck ?
Cornell is awfully written.
He's, as you say, both a fight-happy alpha and a complete wimpy cuck at the same time.
He's also a goddamned saint for what he's done for Julia's family yet they all despise him for it for absolutely no reason.
It's so dumb.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

'My Pleasure' Holiday Special (General Version)

Hey, everyone!

We have prepared a small surprise for you... A special Halloween release!
MC and some of our heroines received an anonymous invite to a mysterious event. They all get the feeling that there's some kind of catch or prank involved, but they accept the invite nonetheless, hoping for some fun. However, something appears to be wrong from the very beginning, and the evening could end up being completely different from what our heroes expected...

General Release:
  • 143 images
  • 3 animations

'My Pleasure' Holiday Special Release

Hey, everyone!

We have prepared a small surprise for you... A special Halloween release!

MC and some of our heroines received an anonymous invite to a mysterious event. They all get the feeling that there's some kind of catch or prank involved, but they accept the invite nonetheless, hoping for some fun. However, something appears to be wrong from the very beginning, and the evening could end up being completely different from what our heroes expected...

Elite Release:
  • 143 images
  • 3 animations
Extra content scene:
  • 17 images

General Release
:
  • 143 images
  • 3 animations

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes