DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought MC is Cornell's Nephew and Julia isn't related to him or maybe I am playing the non-incest version
That is the non-incest version indeed. In the incest version uploaded by a modder Cassandra is his mom and Julia her sister, making Julia his aunt.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That is the non-incest version indeed. In the incest version uploaded by a modder Cassandra is his mom and Julia her sister, making Julia his aunt.
The mod actually fucks up the dialogue. In some parts it looks like Cornell and your dad are brothers so he's your uncle, and it some it's the reverse with Cassandra being the mom with Julia the aunt

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The mod actually fucks up the dialogue. In some parts it looks like Cornell and your dad are brothers so he's your uncle, and it some it's the reverse with Cassandra being the mom with Julia the aunt
Not sure if that patch was ever updated for 0.8. Personally I prefer the modded version since the overall setup makes more sense, even if it is not perfectly implemented.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not sure if that patch was ever updated for 0.8. Personally I prefer the modded version since the overall setup makes more sense, even if it is not perfectly implemented.
I haven't played 0.8 yet, this is from like 0.7 something when I first played it

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Still not incest. There is no off-spring yet and aunts dont count anyway.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
is the holliday special an early april fools joke when i try to play after changing my name get this message

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I haven't played 0.8 yet, this is from like 0.7 something when I first played it
If you have a look at the patch, it does not seem to cover all chapters, no idea here if later chapters use a different method or just some scenes were missed in patch, but yeah it is not perfect. Still the game is pretty good anyway, even if you sometimes have to switch headcanon in game. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Still not incest. There is no off-spring yet and aunts dont count anyway.
Depends on your definition, most non scientific ones would include a directly blood related Aunt I would suspect, even if not forbidden by law. Also I would not be surprised if Cassie herself might not factor in as well, if game goes long enough after her return from her holiday.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Is the Halloween special in continuity or completely non-cannon? Have not played it yet but probably will in the next few days

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes