Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if it's just me who thinks that, but .. I love this game and I love how the scenes are shot in this game. The dialogues in the scenes and everything, gives a climate, tension, eroticism..
I like women's bodies so much in this game, especially Julia! she's so hot, I love her the most. :) Number two for me is Lori.
I do not meet as many games as My Pleasure.
This game is unique. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't know if it's just me who thinks that, but .. I love this game and I love how the scenes are shot in this game. The dialogues in the scenes and everything, gives a climate, tension, eroticism..
I like women's bodies so much in this game, especially Julia! she's so hot, I love her the most. :) Number two for me is Lori.
I do not meet as many games as My Pleasure.
This game is unique. :love:

I agree 100%, I think I've fallen in love with Julia.........which is a little weird since she's a gamecharacter :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I agree 100%, I think I've fallen in love with Julia.........which is a little weird since she's a gamecharacter :)
How can you not fall in love with her? she is so lovely and totally with MC, she doesn't need another guy, I like it. :)
This asshole totally didn't deserve her. (I don't remember his name, but I mean the one who had an affair with Haley)
I don't like only thing: that Julia gave up and had sex with this asshole, but well..

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Halloween update, 4/5 scenes unlocked

what did I miss? I picked 1, 1, then 1, 2 then 2, 1 and 2, 2
what is the last scene? in gallery i think it is on right side?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Halloween update, 4/5 scenes unlocked

what did I miss? I picked 1, 1, then 1, 2 then 2, 1 and 2, 2
what is the last scene? in gallery i think it is on right side?

As for the last photo you just choose to have Daphne instead of Julia make the MC cum. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Do you know how to unlock this scene?
I don't have this scene unlocked myself. But I unlocked all the scenes with mod and I see this is a solo scene with Daphne (bj).

I just don't know what needs to be done to have it. I obviously there had a scene with Julia and Daphne because I'm with them both. :D

Reactions: Mars88

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
I don't have this scene unlocked myself. But I unlocked all the scenes with mod and I see this is a solo scene with Daphne (bj).

I just don't know what needs to be done to have it. I obviously there had a scene with Julia and Daphne because I'm with them both. :D
Thanks for your help, mate (y)

Reactions: Qmil679

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Just finished the game from the start, will keep an eye out for updates for sure! Julia is such a babe holy shit!

About to do a Lori playthrough and corrupt the shit out of her :devilish:

Nice work Devs

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Just finished the game from the start, will keep an eye out for updates for sure! Julia is such a babe holy shit!

About to do a Lori playthrough and corrupt the shit out of her :devilish:

Nice work Devs
Only love my friend only love. :love: Lori is sweet.

I agree, Julia is the best! She's so hot.

Reactions: otronegro

Entertainer33

Jul 24, 2018
I'm just doing my first play through. Was the exploration of the stairs with the girls a reference to SCP-087 from the SCP Foundation? Cause that was what it felt like.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes