Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Daphne raped? What? :eek:

I don't remember anything like that.. :eek: or I didn't read the Daphne dialogs well.. hah :LOL: I admit that I may not have read carefully the dialogues with Daphne, because Daphne does not interest me very much.

Was there really something like that?
She tells you her backstory during halloween event if you choose to be alone with her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
She tells you her backstory during halloween event if you choose to be alone with her.
Ahh, I haven't seen that. I'll take a quick look. Thanks.

/I played it, and I see it's true. Eh.
I don't like Daphne very much. I don't like the fact that she married an old man, and only for money. And yet in addition a turn off for me, if I think she had sex with him. :confused:

I can see that with time she starts to care about MC, and falls in love with him, if I can call it that. But somehow I can't overcome what she has in the past.

I only play for Julia, Lori, Cassie. The best women. :love: Barbara is also not bad.

Last edited:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
When I first started playing I suspected that Daphne was in cahoots with Cornell in some way. I still do. I suspect she blew through her previous husbands estate and is either broke or rapidly running out of money. I think she's been working with Cornell to syphon off, or gain full access to, money in Julia's accounts. There was just something about Haley's information that kind of reinforced that belief for me. I think Cornell was playing the long game to gain access to Julia's money, but the money he owed to the loan-sharks forced him to move the time-table up. The MC's appearance, and access to funds to take care of him, allowed Cornell to buy more time or pay off the debt to the loan-sharks in whole. If Daphne is involved with Cornell, how much is Barbara aware of? I think there may be a couple more twists and turns in store for Julia, Lori, Cassie, and MC. Great story (and graphics) so far!

Reactions: hisstoryman

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Something is not working in the last update. I´m playing with a walk-through/gallery mod, but I can not reach the sex scenes with Julia... Somebody knows what would be the problem? I only think it is because I rejected some characters or not chose a better option according to mod guide...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

miklos

Jul 3, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with getting to 15 lust with Julia? I can get to 12 easily but then no further so I miss the shower sex on Day 7. Not sure if some dialog is not recording choices correctly as I am using the walk-through to figure out where the break may be.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Love the game, loved the update. Always feels too short! :)

I think I will skip a couple of updates.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes