Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with getting to 15 lust with Julia? I can get to 12 easily but then no further so I miss the shower sex on Day 7. Not sure if some dialog is not recording choices correctly as I am using the walk-through to figure out where the break may be.

Any help would be appreciated.
I think the problem is if you reject her friend at the pool, you loose 1 lust point and then... no shower sex

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So is this a harem game? The beginning of the walkthrough makes it seem like it is, but no harem tag. I've also seen the tag not be used on a harem game before. Also there's no multiple playthrough tag which non harem games should have, so i just need a little clarification before I start playing please.

Reactions: H2R

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
While there have been a couple 3some events, there hasn't really been any indication of a harem capability. There's still material to uncover involving the MC's mother (Cassandra), how they deal with Cornell (the conniving uncle), Lori losing her virginity (if you've chosen that route), Barbara's issues with the event at Daphne's house (if you chose to complete it), and lots of Daphne issues, which may open it up. My guess is that at some point it'll come down to selecting one, or maybe two, of the girls but a complete harem won't be on the table.

As for Love vs. Lust, I know that prior to .8 someone had a game mod to modify (add or subtract) both point systems. It seems that release .8 no longer used the point system and went to something more akin to flags, or triggers. Early on it was important to stay on one path otherwise you didn't gain enough points to trigger special events with the best scenes. Sometimes missing one, means you miss a whole series (sex with Julia in the shower, sleeping with her, sex in the morning). I'd recommend staying the coarse of either all Lust or Love and not mixing them on any particular girl.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Update #4

Hey everyone!

Our work on Update 0.9 is almost finished. The script has already been written (our proofreader has it right now) and more than 200 new renders have been made. Next up is testing the update for bugs and providing an Early Access release for $30 patrons.

Update 0.9's timeline covers the daytime, evening and nighttime of Day 8. Our protagonist needs to decide what to do with the information he got from Haley the previous day. He intends to keep investigating Cornell's shady activities... But how will he do it? And who's going to help him?

In addition, it's the protagonist's last day before he has to go home, and some of the girls he got to spend the week with, will want to make it an unforgettable time...

Thank you for your support!

TPS team.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Our work on Update 0.9 is almost finished. The script has already been written (our proofreader has it right now) and more than 200 new renders have been made. Next up is testing the update for bugs and providing an Early Access release for $30 patrons.​
Wtf is going on? Last update on 26th of november, now already 200 new images ready and early access for high tiers? Wtf? Just this could make me upgrade my tier!

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Wtf is going on? Last update on 26th of november, now already 200 new images ready and early access for high tiers? Wtf? Just this could make me upgrade my tier!
The same was with Halloween Special release. It was done in just 1 week. :D
I worked hard on renders to make them ready sooner. But this will not happen every time, because it takes a lot of time to work and is very exhausting.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

My Pleasure v0.9 Release

Hey everyone!

'My Pleasure' v0.9 is out now! We hope you'll like this update.

A few words about it. Update 0.9's timeline covers the daytime, evening and nighttime of Day 8. Our protagonist needs to decide what to do with the information he got from Haley the previous day. He intends to keep investigating Cornell's shady activities... But how will he do it? And who's going to help him?
In addition, it's the protagonist's last day before he has to go home, and some of the girls he got to spend the week with, will want to make it an unforgettable time...

Changelog of v0.9 ELITE VERSION:
  • Added Part 2 of Day 8 (new scenes with Julia, Daphne, Haley, Barbara):
  • ~200 new images
  • English language only
Extra content scene:
  • 14 images

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes