gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I did a continuation of Qleafs Walkthrough for this game. Enjoy!

Edit: v0.9

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Hey, solid work as ever. For day 8, choice 9, I think the {Go to #11} is misplaced. Should be
A) Left {Go to #11}
B) Right [day08fcpicturesh]

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't know why, but when I load the save at the end of 0.8.5 (I only have WT mod + IC path installed) and the game ends like version 0.8.5 :confused:
Sounds like a modded save playing up. Make sure you get the updated mod posted just a few comments above yours.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I just have it installed. Game downloaded clean, installed WT mod and IC patch and it doesn't work.
Do you have an earlier save to try? (Saving right at the end of a version can get dicey; it's usually safer to roll back a few screens before saving.) If you've tried that and checked to make sure the mod and patch are up to date, I'm out of ideas, sorry.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I just have it installed. Game downloaded clean, installed WT mod and IC patch and it doesn't work.
Oh, are you playing the Russian or Portuguese language version, by any chance? Just glanced at the script and it looks like only the English version has been updated:

Code:
label mypleasure085end:
    $ quick_menu = False
    scene black with slowfade ###
    $ v08var = True #############################
    stop music fadeout 2
    stop sound fadeout 2
    if LanEng == True:
        jump day08noon
    elif LanRus == True:
        centered "{b}{color=#ffffff}{size=+25}Это весь контент в данной версии. Пожалуйста, сохраните игру.{/b}"
    elif LanBra == True:
        centered "{b}{color=#ffffff}{size=+25}Isso é tudo nessa versão, por favor, salve o seu jogo.{/b}"
    pause
    scene endversion08 with fade ###
    call screen end08

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh, are you playing the Russian or Portuguese language version, by any chance? Just glanced at the script and it looks like only the English version has been updated:

Code:
label mypleasure085end:
    $ quick_menu = False
    scene black with slowfade ###
    $ v08var = True #############################
    stop music fadeout 2
    stop sound fadeout 2
    if LanEng == True:
        jump day08noon
    elif LanRus == True:
        centered "{b}{color=#ffffff}{size=+25}Это весь контент в данной версии. Пожалуйста, сохраните игру.{/b}"
    elif LanBra == True:
        centered "{b}{color=#ffffff}{size=+25}Isso é tudo nessa versão, por favor, salve o seu jogo.{/b}"
    pause
    scene endversion08 with fade ###
    call screen end08
english only. :confused:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have the same problem but i just redownloaded a clean version and it works but after i install scrappy's mod it doesn't work...
My game without WT mod installed doesn't work for me, because I used to play with WT mod. :confused:
so I have nothing to try to play without mod, I would have to start all over again..

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Do you have an earlier save to try? (Saving right at the end of a version can get dicey; it's usually safer to roll back a few screens before saving.) If you've tried that and checked to make sure the mod and patch are up to date, I'm out of ideas, sorry.
Still not working. I don't know what to do anymore. I loaded the save from the beginning of the day and the same.
Maybe some error in WT mod..

Reactions: WhyMe13

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I played too the game with the mod but i can load a save game from a previous moded version on a clean download but i dunno why after i install scrappy's mod it doesn't work anymore...
In that case it's probably a matter for scrappy over in the mod thread. If you're absolutely sure you're using the latest version of the mod.
Okay, I'll play without mod.. I have loaded the save and I will play only with pdf WT. :)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I downloaded the new update but it ends at the same part as 8.5 i dont know why.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Best Choice, it isn´t as nice as a Good Tested WT-Mod but less problems with that good old stuff
Statistics can change even without a mod, so I don't need mod for that anymore. :D And in this version there are probably no choices to choose with who I want to hang out with.
Because here mod comes in handy that I want to choose two choices.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I downloaded the new update but it ends at the same part as 8.5 i dont know why.
If you have installed the WT mod then you have an explanation. For me also game not work with WT mod. I only installed the IC patch, and I play without the mod - it works.

Reactions: Reniere

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
If you have installed the WT mod then you have an explanation. For me also game not work with WT mod. I only installed the IC patch, and I play without the mod - it works.
one scene i missed was the one with lori im assuming thats on the love path cause nothing happened with her. She said she wants to be alone and think.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I was almost at the very end of this wonderful update and came across an error and was wondering if there could be a patch out there to fix this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes