Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not a long update but I really enjoyed it. very sexy for me anyway, Julia and Daphne at the end was great hope for more them two. There a lot to look forward too

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
I know several people are having trouble playing the update, due to the walkthrough mod not working. I keep getting an error due to putting either/or of the incest patches in to the main game folder.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
why do i have a felling that Jim is gonna try something with Lori or Cassandra as payback for the MC banging his mom, and i had 3 saves but only my 1st save which was my Lori save was broken my Julia and Haley saves worked (never used the mod), and i still cant stand Daphne and was so glad to be able to not involve her with Julia this time

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
why do i have a felling that Jim is gonna try something with Lori or Cassandra as payback for the MC banging his mom, and i had 3 saves but only my 1st save which was my Lori save was broken my Julia and Haley saves worked (never used the mod), and i still cant stand Daphne and was so glad to be able to not involve her with Julia this time
I look the tags and the tag NTR doesnt appear, the dev will implement a ntr route in future updates or the game wont have ntr ?

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
So anyone who have problem to load save from previous version use this fix for scrappy's mod: (Thanks Witcher)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-pleasure-walkthrough-gallery-mod-v0-9-elite-scrappy.51477/post-4751432
And also need to load save from day 7 OR day 8 morning before the Lori's room screne! Example here's mine (day 8 morning),this work fine now with wt mod and inc patch:
I just cant load any saves from day 7/8 because the game is finishing like the last version...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
A great update. I don't know why, but I was hoping there would be a conversation between MC and Julia about Rusell in this update. I look forward to it.

I will miss Julia when the MC goes home.. that for sure.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah but i think i won´t take much time until MC see Julia again or on of the other Chicks ... Just lets hop we can have some fun with Daddys Bitch :ROFLMAO: ... ya know first we take Julia from this fucktard and now we take the other one from our Daddy :ROFLMAO: .... Oh and not to forgett our Best Frinds Mommy ... Milf Time for sure :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I'm looking forward to it a lot. :D I wonder how Jim will react. Hope she won't flirt with Lori. She's mine. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Maybe MC will fuck Jims Mommy, he comes and see them and get a little angry ... MC just ask him if he wanna Join in the Fun :ROFLMAO:
Seeing Jim's reactions when he suspected MC was having sex with Jim mother, I doubt he would be "little" angry. :ROFLMAO:

Besides, I don't want Jim joining. Women belong to the MC, and only the MC. :D
Jim have his women from his parties that we don't see. Let him enjoy them. And from our women let him fuck off. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I really hope Julia won't become just another side fuck to the MC on the pre-love path (by MC getting forced to be with other women). So far this path has been pretty solid though, but like Julia said, every girl wants a piece of him. Hope we get a choice.

Reactions: Qmil679

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
It´s impossible to reach every lust point from Julia, if you not want to be with other girls... can you guys tell me how much lust points do I need to have sex scenes with Julia in the shower?

Thanks in advance

Aug 28, 2017
Would someone be kind to explain the relationship tree in this game?

In other words, who is who? Would be useful if one hasn't played the game in a while.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Would someone be kind to explain the relationship tree in this game?

In other words, who is who? Would be useful if one hasn't played the game in a while.
MC is visiting with his aunt (Julia) and cousin (Lori). Julia's husband (Russell) is dead and at the start of the game she's living with a man named Cornell.
Daphne is Julia's neighbour and best friend, Barbara is Lori's friend and Daphne's maid. Haley is Julia's fitness instructor who's got a thing going with Cornell.

I think that's the main ones for now. The MC's parents and his friend back home (and his friend's mom) have been ancillary characters so far, but expect them to come to the fore in the coming updates, as the MC returns home.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes