NeonFlameGod

Dec 25, 2020
Hello all, I tried out the game for the first time, but now all I want is the music/ sound track used for this game. I couldn’t find the songs anywhere so, if anyone can link me to a playlist, or litterally list out all the songs used in My Oleasure, I’ll be eternally greatful. Thank you!

NeonFlameGod

Dec 25, 2020
Hi everyone! We hope you'll like playing the game! If you find a bug in it or any errors in texts - do not rush to put the game aside. We're a small team and we do the best we can. Please report bugs in private messages, or in Discord. We'll try to fix them asap. Many thanks!
Hi devs. Im just wondering if you could let me know where to find your sound track for this game, i really like some of the music you used. So please email me with a link or a list of the soundtrack used. i would really appreciate it!

qazcftwersdx

Jun 9, 2019
не могу установить на телефон, подскажите пожалуйста, где искать проблему, место установки предлагает "установить обновление для этого приложения? вы не потеряете связанные с ним данные", "результат не установлен", этой игры у меня нет и не было, обновлять нечего, приложений и чего другого с таким названием нет, обновлять нечего, на старом телефоне устанавливается без проблем (телефон Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5g)

TastyPics

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2019
Why is that?
There are some gameplay-related changes planned for the game, and they will be tested and implemented first in the English version, and then added to the Russian and Portuguese versions.

Hi devs. Im just wondering if you could let me know where to find your sound track for this game, i really like some of the music you used. So please email me with a link or a list of the soundtrack used. i would really appreciate it!
There is a file "game/music/license.txt" with the list of tracks used in the game.

Reactions: w_Stew and Zero919

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
i wanna try this game but before i wanted to know does this game have an actual story and romance path or is it just fucking everyone??

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i wanna try this game but before i wanted to know does this game have an actual story and romance path or is it just fucking everyone??
the mc is a bit of a manwhore and the game is set up so you easy can go for multiple girls, i myself usually prefer romance vn but i really like this one there are 2 main girls where you more or less need too choose i would recommend trying it there is some really good scenes and good build up without it dragging too long.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Pleasure [v0.9.5 Elite] Tasty Pics

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.75 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 256 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 238 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I`d forgotten how hot this VN was....the renders make the girls just stunning.
Choosing between Lori and Julia is just so hard but Lori won out and man was it worth it...she`s best girl for sure.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes