L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
MC is visiting with his aunt (Julia) and cousin (Lori). Julia's husband (Russell) is dead and at the start of the game she's living with a man named Cornell.
Daphne is Julia's neighbour and best friend, Barbara is Lori's friend and Daphne's maid. Haley is Julia's fitness instructor who's got a thing going with Cornell.

I think that's the main ones for now. The MC's parents and his friend back home (and his friend's mom) have been ancillary characters so far, but expect them to come to the fore in the coming updates, as the MC returns home.
I'm only here for Julia. Hate Natasha (friend's mom) being shoved down our throat. Wouldn't mind nudging her off a cliff.

• Wow
Reactions: Qmil679

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
It's nothing personal, but I like to choose my LI's and not have them forced onto me. With Natasha, you don't get a choice whether you want to be with her or not, and I just hate that. It's kinda ironic, since this game is so choice driven, after all.

Reactions: Majindevil

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's nothing personal, but I like to choose my LI's and not have them forced onto me. With Natasha, you don't get a choice whether you want to be with her or not, and I just hate that. It's kinda ironic, since this game is so choice driven, after all.
I like her.
But I understand. Maybe there will be a choice later in the game if the MC wants to continue the relationship with her.

Aug 28, 2017
MC is visiting with his aunt (Julia) and cousin (Lori). Julia's husband (Russell) is dead and at the start of the game she's living with a man named Cornell.
Daphne is Julia's neighbour and best friend, Barbara is Lori's friend and Daphne's maid. Haley is Julia's fitness instructor who's got a thing going with Cornell.

I think that's the main ones for now. The MC's parents and his friend back home (and his friend's mom) have been ancillary characters so far, but expect them to come to the fore in the coming updates, as the MC returns home.
Thank you. I appreciate it. :coffee:

Reactions: gregers

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Thought I'd drop a note to the dev team and everyone else monitoring this thread. May you all have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays (whichever is more culturally appropriate) as well as peace, prosperity and well being in the coming year. I'm looking forward to more of this story (and Julia) in the coming year.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Thought I'd drop a note to the dev team and everyone else monitoring this thread. May you all have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays (whichever is more culturally appropriate) as well as peace, prosperity and well being in the coming year. I'm looking forward to more of this story (and Julia) in the coming year.
And, may you, your family, and your colleagues have a joyous holiday season as well. Edit...I'd update my sig with the same message except I might forget my original sig. Oh well...

Reactions: Caeir

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I follow the instructions but, just one more time, the lust path never showed.

I think I will try in the future when you guys finish the game.

I know that the raunchy sex only happens when the lust path is launched.

Therefore, I ´m going to erase every file from the game from my laptop and wait until you complete the game.

All the best for the devs.

Quoting Johnny Utah: "vaya con Díos".

Cheers !

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I follow the instructions but, just one more time, the lust path never showed.

I think I will try in the future when you guys finish the game.

I know that the raunchy sex only happens when the lust path is launched.

Therefore, I ´m going to erase every file from the game from my laptop and wait until you complete the game.

All the best for the devs.

Quoting Johnny Utah: "vaya con Díos".

Cheers !
Sorry you are having issues. For Ren'Py games, know that you can hover over the savegame and press the delete key and then delete the savegame.

Also, a lot of Ren'Py games save to appdata/Roaming. You might try deleting the save files and then try again.

Maybe you can still recover what path you are trying for.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
095_preview_2.png

My Pleasure 0.9.5 Preview 2 (Holiday Special Release)

095_preview_5.png

My Pleasure v0.9.5 Release

Hey everyone!

We're happy to inform you that we just finished working on a special Holidays Update release!

The new content present in version 0.9.5 will be considered a Holiday Spin-off, and will start immediately at the end of version 0.9. You'll be prompted to play this Special, but you'll have a choice to skip it. That's necessary for those players that, either now or in the future, don't want to deviate from the main plot of the game. It'll work the same way it did for the Halloween Special.

We hope you'll enjoy the update. Happy Holidays!
TPS Team.

Changelog of v0.9.5 ELITE VERSION:
  • Added Holiday Spin-off content
  • ~220 new images
  • English language only

Changelog of v0.9.5 GENERAL VERSION:
  • Added Holiday Spin-off content
  • ~220 new images
  • English language only

Last edited:

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
OMG i love your work DEV awesome job it keep me busy till end ,ty vm and Happy Holidays for everyone !!!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: w_Stew

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i fell U, this is one of the reasons why games that interested me...from stop continuing to play, like A.O.A and many more :confused:

Reactions: Majindevil
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes