faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Doing a replay (new computer, good excuse for replay!) LOVE the game, had to just make sure harem was a tag since I want all of the girls (even the little bits of Mila we've seen). Nice cameo from MBIML (Aine and Freya)! Any word on release schedule?

yudhamarkas

Jan 6, 2021
Bensound - Elevate
Bensound - Adventure
MusicbyAden & Atch - Sunrise
Galaxy Voices - Cauzmonote
Mauro Somm - What You Used To Be
Metro Vice - Voices
Peyruis - Intense
MBB - Sax
Vendredi - Te Amo
Roa - Lights
Mike Leite - Vacaciones
Leonell Cassio - Out of Time
Mike Leite - Fiesta Loca
Onycs - Eden
AEROHEAD - The Reckoning
Lahar - Genesis
Roa - Fresh Time
Pyrosion - Dreamer
Jay Someday - Rewind
Sarah Jansen - Moments
Ghostrifter Official - Soaring
Crystal Drop! - Fall
Jeff II - Heartful of Kerosene
Johny Grimes - Double Vision
Atch - Freedom
Bensound - Perception
Peyruis - Triomphe
Day7 - Journey Home
Brook Xiao - Fire (ft. Rachel Horter)
Bensound - Little Idea
Roa Music - Freedom
Sapajou - Intencion
Leonell Cassio - Woho, I Thought It Be Me & You (ft. Lily Hain)
LiQWYD - Birthday
RYYZN - Waited (instrumental)
Le Gang - Bad Intentions
Roa - Winter Magic
Tokyo Music Walker - Your Little Wings
Raymouton - Used To Be (feat. Ramonna Abdul & Conner Kazie)
Roa Music - After The Rain
Roa Music - Summer Days
Firefl!es - Broken
LiQWYD - Lay Me Down
Leonell Cassio - I Saw A Ghost Last Night
Leonell Cassio - Sicked & Tired (ft. Lily Hain)
Neutrin05 - Rain and Tears
Sabai - Million Days (Accoustic) feat. Hoang & Claire Ridgely

is there a song that i missed in this list above? btw, the last one is the best so far

yudhamarkas

Jan 6, 2021
Doing a replay (new computer, good excuse for replay!) LOVE the game, had to just make sure harem was a tag since I want all of the girls (even the little bits of Mila we've seen). Nice cameo from MBIML (Aine and Freya)! Any word on release schedule?
and the funny thing is the cameo on MBIML shows MRD as a game played by the mc instead meeting the characters
there may be plot twists later where Aine actually comes from a game world and the ending will be like Tidus and Yuna

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I haven't got very far but I'm glad I read the "spoiler" below the description or I'd probably not be able to continue this. MC has just started at the company and I already want to taser him just to get SOME kind of reaction :LOL:

I know I'm not far in and things are going to progress.

EDIT:
As I played through to the end of the current content, it was interesting to see the subtle change in his character. Still pretty emotionless externally, but showing more caring and awareness of his emotionlessness and reasons for it.

Last edited:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Am I the only one who's a little upset that the MC is still "emotionless"?

You can see that the MC cares about the characters around him, he just hasn't noticed it yet and it's been taking a while to figure it out.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Am I the only one who's a little upset that the MC is still "emotionless"?

You can see that the MC cares about the characters around him, he just hasn't noticed it yet and it's been taking a while to figure it out.
Then you and some other people will be upset for a little longer mate. i mean if the mc is still emotionless Midgame updates i can see many people will be upset by that time, (personally i can see mc still being emotionless untill he meet his real family who abandon him, so endgame updates i guess)i thing many players here will agree to me that there's no chance mc behaviour will change especially we are just at the early phase of the game.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes