assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Okay, variables missing errors should be fixed now.

Download link:
WIN/LINUX:

MAC:
ANDROID: *This is a compressed version., so you might encounter some bugs. The reason I'm giving you this version, is because the raw version is already beyond 2gb and android won't allow an APK with the size of 2gb+ to be installed.*
Patch(Ch.2Ep.1Full is the least required.) *PC Only*

Changelog:
- 282 All images
- 13 New animations
- Alice's short event
- Main story event
- Yui's event
- Sally & Eira's event

LostGhost

May 16, 2021

Okay, variables missing errors should be fixed now.

Download link:
WIN/LINUX:
GDRIVE MEGA
MAC: GDRIVE MEGA
ANDROID: GDRIVE MEGA *This is a compressed version., so you might encounter some bugs. The reason I'm giving you this version, is because the raw version is already beyond 2gb and android won't allow an APK with the size of 2gb+ to be installed.*
Patch(Ch.2Ep.1Full is the least required.) *PC Only*
GDRIVE MEGA

Changelog:
- 282 All images
- 13 New animations
- Alice's short event
- Main story event
- Yui's event
- Sally & Eira's event
How to use patch on Android?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There is nothing new in this update compared to previous, my last save ends the game still at the same spot.
I got scammed. I thought it was a new update not just part 1 and part2 combined sucks not to read i guess.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
There is nothing new in this update compared to previous, my last save ends the game still at the same spot.
I got scammed. I thought it was a new update not just part 1 and part2 combined sucks not to read i guess.
It's full ch2, when u played part 1 and 2 something missing, now with full ep u should start to the begin of ch2to see what u missed lol something change, new event,ecc

B0rito

Aug 5, 2019
Really nice update. Im curious what will happen next and if we can make a choice about what happend at the end or not. And as always god job with the great update.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

N Lii

Dec 11, 2018
how can i fix this error??? cant play with this....

i had delete and redownload but same error

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Real Desire [Ch.2 Ep.2 Full] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.98 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 815 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 780 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Deximay

May 29, 2017
I like the MC's personality quite a bit. I think this is the only VN that I go out of my way to "blue ball" female fictional characters... That, didn't make any sense but I like it.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes