Dec 29, 2023
so i don't get it .. how does Victor know ? :unsure:

love the game btw :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Oh man, you forget already victor send blue print to his lab and his employers definitely researched how is the blueprint and MC resent activity also proves to victor that MC is changing emotionally and victor obviously get suspicious about MC and send tobi to spy on MC that's the first time but victor is a clever man I don't think he can trust anyone easily accept Rio(mr buttler)

I think this is your answer.

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
View attachment 1224936

Overview:
You take a role as MC who just graduated from university. You got a job in a different city, so you have to move into a shared house where everything begins.
Meet hot girls, make friends, and explore the story to find out what your real desire is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Developer: Lyk4n - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.3 Ep.3 Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Update Only: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - WALKTHROUGH - MULTI-MOD -
Special images locations: Ch.1 Ep.1 - Ch.1 Ep.2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 636907 View attachment 636909 View attachment 636912 View attachment 636914 View attachment 636915 View attachment 636916 View attachment 636917 View attachment 729131 View attachment 729137
AcademicPracticalChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of My Real Desire with Shaddy's multi-mod to Chapter 3 Episode 3 Full.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Dec 29, 2023
Updated my Android port of My Real Desire with Shaddy's multi-mod to Chapter 3 Episode 3 Full.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Thanks brother

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
How rich, lazy and overprivileged do you have to be to hire people to install a curtain in your home. It's a 1 minute fucking job for fuck's sake.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Just started this one. Uh... Kudos to that 4 man dev team for making a VR MMO in 2 years and 3 months. They must be androids with an AI hive mind to do that, since a full 100+ person team takes 5+ years to pull that off.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
How rich, lazy and overprivileged do you have to be to hire people to install a curtain in your home. It's a 1 minute fucking job for fuck's sake.
Mostly agreed, but I can think of some situations where it would make sense.

Some people are disabled, or it could be one of those super fancy curtains for the noveu rich that requires more serious effort to install. Or they are dealing with a mansion and need to install 100s of them all at once.

also, a lot of stores in USA have a policy of "anything you buy in our store comes with free install. our boys will bring it to your home and install it". So they could be getting the installation for free instead of hiring people.
the policy is designed for more difficult to install products, but spills over into trivial items.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Not sure if this is a known bug or if my download wasn't complete or something, lots of typos, seems to be an error checking only sally after chapter 1, some other bug I forgot & this, I assume there was meant to be images & it just gave a black screen instead, this is on mobile

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Just started this one. Uh... Kudos to that 4 man dev team for making a VR MMO in 2 years and 3 months. They must be androids with an AI hive mind to do that, since a full 100+ person team takes 5+ years to pull that off.
If I remember some people quit, I don't think they ever said how many, there was 1 person helping leo, so who knows how many left, maybe they enjoy their job since they aren't being pushed to meet deadlines like IRL devs are, who knows the tech could be pretty simple but we're too busy wasting time on dumb shit instead of nerve gear, but that's also just me coping because most stuff out rn is buggy 4k trash reskins

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
If I remember some people quit, I don't think they ever said how many, there was 1 person helping leo, so who knows how many left, maybe they enjoy their job since they aren't being pushed to meet deadlines like IRL devs are, who knows the tech could be pretty simple but we're too busy wasting time on dumb shit instead of nerve gear, but that's also just me coping because most stuff out rn is buggy 4k trash reskins
You're not wrong. Everything now is released in beta form, basically. Lol. Customers pay to be play testers. The amount of remakes and remasters is pretty annoying, too.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes