linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Is this update focus on Elaine again?If yes, imma pass.
It kinda does, It also shows that she's a fuck toy of some dude that's blackmailing her and her mom, or something like that. Yeehaw, another "never done before" rape/blackmailing arc. On the STD threesome, she also says she participated in more threesomes but it's the first one she actually wanted to be a part of. :KEK: Not easy being the townbike/cumdump.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It kinda does, It also shows that she's a fuck toy of some dude that's blackmailing her and her mom, or something like that. Yeehaw, another "never done before" rape/blackmailing arc. On the STD threesome, she also says she participated in more threesomes but it's the first one she actually wanted to be a part of. :KEK: Not easy being the townbike/cumdump.
Yeah, it also doesn't fit with her character until now imo.
She is pretty much the easy going party girl which likes clubing, flirting and random hook ups...that doesn't really fit well with a history of blackmail/rape and being degraded/used as a sextoy.
And after you rescue her from being raped again, the first thing is 'hey i'm horny let's fuck' nah don't wanna talk about anything...i mean, seriously :KEK:
At this point i can only see her as either a dumb bimbo or a nympho which just dosen't care for anything but where to get the next dick.
Meh, after seeing her scene i loaded back and let her get raped.

Skyline7070

Aug 13, 2022
I dont like her & her glasses e thot friend but Elaine take it to whole another level.Pass.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
HAHAHA seeing the comment. what the Hail is going on with DEVS these days.
Also i went to check the Tags, and seeing RAPE there just WTF

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Wait there's actual renders of the rape? Or is it just mentioned
Just mentioned she was a sex slave of a dude a week before this events happens. Still it happened after her and tje protagonist enter a sexual relationship.

just in the back story
It isn't back story. It was mentioned that the last "payment" was just a week before so well after the game started.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just mentioned she was a sex slave of a dude a week before this events happens. Still it happened after her and tje protagonist enter a sexual relationship.

It isn't back story. It was mentioned that the last "payment" was just a week before so well after the game started.
:rolleyes: its the story line is all no renders .. duh

• Angry
Reactions: ShiroOkami2
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes