ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
You know, I used to give this game a lot of props, but Elaine fucking some other dude this entire time? I don't care the reason, you've ruined her entire character after that. I don't understand the reasoning behind it. All it makes me want to do is replay the game and completely avoid her from the start, which I should have done after Wendy said she was a playgirl. I can handle if she got around prior to getting with the MC, but fucking some other guy, for any reason once she's started a sexual relationship with the MC is just full stop.

edit: this plotline has since been rewritten

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
So after starting a sexual relationship with Elaine, it turns out she was getting fucked by some guy behind the MC's back ?

So the fact this game is not tagged is crazy. She even said she "Paid" off her last, last week.
So it's not ntr as long as we don't see it? Bullshit.
This game needs to be tagged but we know it's not.

Even worse that once again Rape/Blackmail like always, have to be the first thing devs go to, for any spark of controversy, backstory, or any form of drama or sympathy.

Not only that, right after the MC saved her, she doesn't want to tell him anything, and she's just horny.
What type of shitty writing is that?

I am so tired of rape/blackmail always being used for situations like this.
And this is after 2 years of development and it's randomly dropped in...

Should have left this VN in the bin. (n)

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
you've ruined her entire character after that.
Well, wasn't she ruined already? :KEK:

Anyways, I ain't getting good vibes from this game now.

1) Previous update had a sex scene between Zeke and Mika. This was out of nowhere. Who asked for that?
2) There's a route where MC forgives the asshole who killed his father and ruined his whole life.
3) Now this Elaine shit.

Where is this heading?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yikes... this dev does not understand his audience at all if he thought this Elaine shit would go over well. Like, he has to have some clue that this would piss off at least 80% of his fan base before he did it, otherwise, he's just negligent. So giving you the benefit of the doubt, I have to ask, who pissed in your cheerios among your fan base, dev?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I haven't the game in a while but I don't mind Zeke fucking his girlfriend sometimes I enjoy seeing other characters have sex than just the MC and the girls.

Also, I always prefer Wendy; yeah Elaine is hot but Wendy turns me on more.

But I think I'm not going to download the game until another time and avoid this thread as well.

Dec 9, 2020
I guess I should be glad now that my brand new playthrough saves from nov are all somehow corrupt and can't load any. Sounds like it's about time to get get off this ride.... :(

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Yikes... this dev does not understand his audience at all if he thought this Elaine shit would go over well. Like, he has to have some clue that this would piss off at least 80% of his fan base before he did it, otherwise, he's just negligent. So giving you the benefit of the doubt, I have to ask, who pissed in your cheerios among your fan base, dev?
I wouldn't personally phrase it like that, however I can't say I didn't feel a bit of a sense of "Eurgh..." upon the Elaine moment there. And then the "Coffee." Which I was like yeah OK, girl deserves a vent, I can listen. Oh no, you didn't mean coffee... ffs. Wendy made that just about bearable but really, that scene especially the non consentual face sitting, really did not put me in good spirits. I feel violated. I need to go wash my face.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Really unfortunate content for this and previous update while poor Fae is still waiting to get a proper scene. Also the addition of dark route feels completely nonsensical given what MC learns about Victor by that point

Reactions: Kalsan

Relv

Apr 13, 2018
:confused:

I honestly really like this game despite some faults, but nonsensical curveballs like these..

LI related spoiler for latest update:
(Disclaimer: The dev is free to make the game however they want, the following is simply my personal opinion)

The entire Elaine backstory/development was wholly unecessary and unwanted, dev could've easily just written it so that someone was blackmailing them financially, with the blackmailer trying to turn it sexual and give the player/MC the chance to step in and handle the situation like the badass he's supposed to be.

To be fair, I do feel like Elaine has given signals that she's had some sort of sexual trauma/abuse in the past, but there's a huge difference between "once in the past" vs "repeatedly over time up untill this week, but my debt is paid now so it's all good", this whole thing just felt like it came out of nowhere..

And it's all made so much worse with how she approaches the whole situation, as if the rape/blackmail-sex wasn't a big deal, she just didn't like the guys she was being forced to have sex with?
The whole "Been in threesomes before, but this is the first time I actually wanted to be in one"... ?
I have ZERO interest in any imagery of whatever she allowed her blackmailer to do to/with her, and sure as shit wouldn't want her nasty ass anywhere near my face after that.

It's not like she was a favourite before this, but this writing just completely and retroactively erases any appeal this LI might've had.
And just to be clear, I don't really care about virginity - So spare me those arguments, that's not what this is about.

Edit: Typo

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Guys i'm confused, someone can help me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The path where the MC continues to work for Victor isn't developed yet and only will be after the path were you choose to take down Victor is completed.
So for now you are kinda forced in the other route, not sure if it is intended or not that the scenes with the police officer are missing, as the rest is the same as if you go against Victor.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrNessun0

MrNessun0

Aug 15, 2019
The path where the MC continues to work for Victor isn't developed yet and only will be after the path were you choose to take down Victor is completed.
So for now you are kinda forced in the other route, not sure if it is intended or not that the scenes with the police officer are missing, as the rest is the same as if you go against Victor.
Yes, you right. Maybe a bug.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Guys i'm confused, someone can help me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd recommend waiting on Victor route and playing another save with police route.

As the game says, it's not developed, no point progressing it beyond that point on saves where you specifically aim for Victor loyalty.

I'm just sad my 0 girls, mafia loyalty run is on hold until it's developed :(
It was most ridiculous and fun one.

Reactions: MrNessun0
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes