Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Not every girl can be a pure virgin with no past. Especially in dark stories with killers, secret organizations and so on.
No one asked for that, it was clear from her first meeting she was an easy going party girl.
But rape and abuse for years on end just doesn't fit her character, even less in the rest of the story.

If you use such heavy drama the least i expect is, that her past and trauma, as well the overcoming of that, will be a central point for that character (not that this MC would be any help with anything else as taking care of the bad guys). But this is just cheap drama for drama's sake, so the MC can save her from some rapists...she's a party girl, way simpler ways to do that.

Dark story ? I wouldn't call it that, besides the MC's past.
The rest of the game is the MC helping all LI's (mostly by beating someone up) and the girls falling in his lap, completely fine to share him with the other girls...

Edit:
Also come on, rape theme again...first Wendy and her ex, then Eira, now Elaine with that past and rape the attempt...there is other drama to use, not that all LI's need some heavy drama to begin with.

Last edited:

BcinP

Feb 24, 2021
honestly,i think Reduce part of the LI will be better. beacuse now the story just like a boring soap opera..some of them even just like disappear very longtime:(

Reactions: Secretuser69

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
No one asked for that, it was clear from her first meeting she was an easy going party girl.
But rape and abuse for years on end just doesn't fit her character, even less in the rest of the story.

If you use such heavy drama the least i expect is, that her past and trauma, as well the overcoming of that, will be a central point for that character (not that this MC would be any help with anything else as taking care of the bad guys). But this is just cheap drama for drama's sake, so the MC can save her from some rapists...she's a party girl, way simpler ways to do that.

Dark story ? I wouldn't call it that, besides the MC's past.
The rest of the game is the MC helping all LI's (mostly beating someone up) and the girls falling in his lap, completely fine to share him with the other girls...

Thinking about it the backstory is not even that "dark" unless you really only play "vanilla incest sim" games. The MC was groomed absolutely but he was never brainwashed lol, in exchange for being groomed/trained (was he even abused by victor?) he was taken off the streets where he had absolutely nothing as a young child. Unless I am mistaken he was already a Gary Stu back then and was the "top of his class best ever etc etc"

not to mention for the last few/several years he was having sex (which obviously started with dubious consent) with the hot goth daughter

Edit: Another blow to this games "dark themes" is that the VERY FIRST TIME that MC has feels for someone he overcomes the grooming and resolves to betray victor :HideThePain:

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Well that's an even worse backstory for Elaine than i anticipated after the last update...

Way to ruin a LI, just for 2 scenes with a bit of unnecessary drama and the MC beating up some bad guys.
It just feels completely pointless, why not just letting her a easy going party girl...
At least for me she completely fails as a tragic LI.
Well, at least you can reject her early on, or just not help (ignore) her in the last update and be done with Elaine.

The new hair just looks bad on her, and way too similiar to Faye, Alice and Angela.
I think the dev just looked at his roster of perfect milky white, cookie-cutter harem bait and felt he needed at least 1 LI to channel his inner Frank Miller. Guess Elaine drew the short straw and subsequently got a metric ton of emotional baggage and/or damage dropped on her, you know...for some depth in her character.

But yeah, I preferred her easy going nature before. She just wanted to have fun, guys tend to get clingy and possessive after a while and then she drops them. Understandable, right? And I hate her new hair too. :(

Maybe dev will give her a facial scar by the end of Chapter 3, or maybe an eye-patch or something similar. You know, for even more depth. :LOL:

My prediction for the Victor route, when it eventually does get released, is that it will have a narrative very similar to Sin City yarns. Crime, sex, death, tragedy...cannibalism? Zeke gets into a car accident...straight into a vat of chemicals and develops yellow skin and a monster cock after losing all his pretty red hair. (Not to mention losing his feeble mind as well.) Mutant Zeke's yellow skin is also apparently bullet-proof, so the only way MC can save his harem from yellow monster cock is to castrate him. With a chainsaw or bazooka, player's choice. :ROFLMAO:

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Not gonna bother quoting posts but whoever kept playing the game and stuck with Elaine's route to this point was fine with her being a party hoe. But this type of blackmail rape plot is one of the laziest and most overdone choices for avn devs to sprinkle drama and make people feel bad for a LI. People are rightfully getting bored of the stuff. Doesn't make me pity Elaine, just makes me reload my older save and leave her to (not) solve her own problems. Another lazily written blackmail of one of the LIs and another case of MC just twisting their arm and making them pinky promise not to do it again. After it clearly didn't have any effect when he did it to the same guy in previous update.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sooo

playing again after some time and may ask :

what the fock is it with that forced mila stuff?
the mc is able to avoid every girl , but not her(at this point they met first)?

any clarification after why he is going "willingly" with her?
(and yeah , ik about the "promise" but thats no reason)

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
If the constant rape and blackmail sob story going to continues to be used in VNs, the more the opposite effect it's going to have on people.

I don't feel pity, I feel Elaine is just retarded in this case.

Instead of going to the police, she just gave in to the blackmailers and for that, been getting gang banged and raped for this long, turning her into a nympho aka A WHORE. She is used up goods with loads of baggage with her, and the dev single handily killed her as a LI for a lot of people who don't want to deal with that shit.

It just gets worse with this shit involving Elaine and I am sure a good amount of people already jumped off her sinking ship so she can drown in her own foolishness.

Out of everything, it's always rape and blackmail in these situations. Not like any other thing can be used for this instead right?

This is a case of having drama just to have drama to get people to feel bad, and sorry for her, but this trope is so overused to the point it's having the opposite effect in this case and people are not feeling bad for her, they are going NOPE!

It's cheap and lazy.

Ah, the first thing that comes to a dev's mind with them wanting to add some unneeded and unnecessary drama that involves a LI, ruining them in the process:

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 19-43-44 Untitled design.png

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
If the constant rape and blackmail sob story going to continues to be used in VNs, the more the opposite effect it's going to have on people.

I don't feel pity, I feel Elaine is just retarded in this case.

Instead of going to the police, she just gave in to the blackmailers and for that, been getting gang banged and raped for this long, turning her into a nympho aka A WHORE. She is used up goods with loads of baggage with her, and the dev single handily killed her as a LI for a lot of people who don't want to deal with that shit.

It just gets worse with this shit involving Elaine and I am sure a good amount of people already jumped off her sinking ship so she can drown in her own foolishness.

Out of everything, it's always rape and blackmail in these situations. Not like any other thing can be used for this instead right?

This is a case of having drama just to have drama to get people to feel bad, and sorry for her, but this trope is so overused to the point it's having the opposite effect in this case and people are not feeling bad for her, they are going NOPE!

It's cheap and lazy.

Ah, the first thing that comes to a dev's mind with them wanting to add some unneeded and unnecessary drama that involves a LI, ruining them in the process:

View attachment 2502719
This is the final nail in the coffin for me. This Visual Novel is ruined for me and I am leaving the sinking ship.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
should have had Elaine kick him in the nutzzz ..... :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
she should have done that long before the game started, right the first time he approached her, to be honest never was a fan of Elaine she was way to pushy. but the last 3 updates have shown me that the game is not longer for me.

The worn out tropes and bullshit rape explanations make it hard to follow the story, because my eyes are rolled so far back into my head with annoyance that I can't see the screen anyway. It is a shame because it was a fairly good game for 2 years before dev tried everything to bury it with full force.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
she should have done that long before the game started, right the first time he approached her, to be honest never was a fan of Elaine she was way to pushy. but the last 3 updates have shown me that the game is not longer for me.

A) she was pretty much a victim of what he had been doing to her in the past ....

The worn out tropes and bullshit rape explanations make it hard to follow the story, because my eyes are rolled so far back into my head with annoyance that I can't see the screen anyway. It is a shame because it was a fairly good game for 2 years before dev tried everything to bury it with full force.

A) no rape that i've seen .. just a story from her past .....

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
if with past you mean the last in game week for a game that runs multiple weeks already then yes it happened in the past, all while she was pushing herself on the MC and threatened him with rape allegations when he didn't want to jump her bones, but she was incapable of going to the police for her real rapist, shows real plot consistency right here.

And nothing you said as any bearing of the fact that pretty much every game on this fucking side now needs a fucking rape victim Li, its fucking done to the moon and back, it is nothing new, it is nothing shocking, it is eyerolling boring, and done to death then revived, raped, tortured to death and then once again revived and done again. I'm fucking tired of it. It was stapled on to the story for cheap drama sake. Out of nowhere and contradictory to her earlier interactions.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if with past you mean the last in game week for a game that runs multiple weeks already then yes it happened in the past, all while she was pushing herself on the MC and threatened him with rape allegations when he didn't want to jump her bones, but she was incapable of going to the police for her real rapist, shows real plot consistency right here.

And nothing you said as any bearing of the fact that pretty much every game on this fucking side now needs a fucking rape victim Li, its fucking done to the moon and back, it is nothing new, it is nothing shocking, it is eyerolling boring, and done to death then revived, raped, tortured to death and then once again revived and done again. I'm fucking tired of it. It was stapled on to the story for cheap drama sake. Out of nowhere and contradictory to her earlier interactions.
look what Elaine was talking about was in her past ... not the game past updates .... like it all happened before the game started :)

as far as rape goes , sorry but truth be told .. it happens more often than you think (y)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
look what Elaine was talking about was in her past ... not the game past updates .... like it all happened before the game started :)

A) she was pretty much a victim of what he had been doing to her in the past ....

A) no rape that i've seen .. just a story from her past .....
as far as rape goes , sorry but truth be told .. it happens more often than you think (y)

And victim? get the fuck out of here she did it to her self.
She could have kicked him in the balls the first time around, her parents could have filled for bankruptcy and leave their "friends" high and dry with nothing. But she did it because she didn't want trouble for her parents what trouble? Go to the fucking police and end their live.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes