Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

relation // relation status

View attachment 1234981 View attachment 1234980

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
My Real Desire [Ch.3Ep.1Part2] - Public Release

WIN/LINUX:
1. 2.
MAC: 1. 2.
ANDROID: 1. 2.

Patch(PC Only)
1. 2.

Changelog:
- 240 New images.
- 12 New animated scenes.
- 1600+ New lines of code and dialogue.
- Main story's events.
- Elaine's events.
- Faye's events.
- Eira and Sally's events.
- New gallery added.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyRealDesire-CH3-EP1-P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well that's an even worse backstory for Elaine than i anticipated after the last update...

So her parents were rich once up on a time, got bankrupt, lend money from a family they were friends with and after they couldn't pay back the debt they were forced to do whatever their 'friends' wanted (no they were not the mafia)...
Elaine got raped since she was young, than gangraped until she became a nymphomaniac...and she never told/or reported it cause she didn't want to make problems for her parents.
Her whole behavior explained as, well i'm a nympho...at least that explains her being a slut, not that it makes her any more likeable imo.

Way to ruin a LI, just for 2 scenes with a bit of unnecessary drama and the MC beating up some bad guys.
It just feels completely pointless, why not just letting her a easy going party girl...
At least for me she completely fails as a tragic LI.
Well, at least you can reject her early on, or just not help (ignore) her in the last update and be done with Elaine.

The new hair just looks bad on her, and way too similiar to Faye, Alice and Angela.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Woah okay, didn't see that coming for Elaine.

I feel like that her backstory was kinda...out-of-line? I legit was like "hol up" and replayed that part twice to make sure that I read that correctly. I don't really mind a tragic storyline or a broken LI, but that came out of nowhere. :oops:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Well that's an even worse backstory for Elaine than i anticipated after the last update...

So her parents were rich once up on a time, got bankrupt, lend money from a family they were friends with and after they couldn't pay back the debt they were forced to do whatever their 'friends' wanted (no they were not the mafia)...
Elaine got raped since she was young, than gangraped until she became a nymphomaniac...and she never told/or reported it cause she didn't want to make problems for her parents.
Her whole behavior explained as, well i'm a nympho...at least that explains her being a slut, not that it makes her any more likeable imo.

Way to ruin a LI, just for 2 scenes with a bit of unnecessary drama and the MC beating up some bad guys.
It just feels completely pointless, why not just letting her a easy going party girl...
At least for me she completely fails as a tragic LI.
Well, at least you can reject her early on, or just not help (ignore) her in the last update and be done with Elaine.

The new hair just looks bad on her, and way too similiar to Faye, Alice and Angela.
I honestly didn't think she could become more unappealing after the last update, but looks like dev pulled the "hold my beer" on this one. What a waste... glad I went back after last update and dropped her completely. Her backstory does not really fit the overall theme of this story - that's such a dark past for a supposed harem member.

I feel like someone whose favorite character was Elaine pissed off the dev and this is his way of getting back at them. I don't think the dev shows up here, but I would love to know their thinking behind this and if they thought harem players would be okay with such a... colorful backstory for an LI.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
So, big controversy everyone is mentioning aside, still no Victor route?

Is dev planning to completely finish the game on "normal route" first, then go back and do Victor route?

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Im curious, is the dev active with his patreon or on discord, for receiving feedbacks and stuff? or is he one of those where he just turns a blind eye on anything thats criticizing his work

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Sorry if you can't play anything that is not 50 shades of vanilla, that's your problem.
The game was going for a dark atmosphere since the beginning.

She lives in that universe. The same in which the MC was groomed and brainwashed since he was a kid.
What game have you been playing? 80% of this story has been going on dates with mostly virgin LIs. Personally, I prefer non-virgins. What I don't like is being this far into a story and then BOOM one of you harem members is a free-use communal sex doll. We knew she was a party girl - Wendy said as much. But there is a difference between an LI with a trail of broken hearts behind her and an LI who was used and abused so harshly.. not only by the one guy we saw, but apparently gangrape as well? There was no hint of anything so dark in this game up until now. Very few moments in this game have been dark, and even then they weren't really that dark, just in comparison to the rest of the game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I didnt realize that every story is 1 dimensional to you. It's like saying I live in a rapist universe but somehow im supposed to experience rape just cuz it exist
Who said that? I was talking about the general tone of the story. I'm not the one triggered by the dark past of ONE love interest among many.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Who said that? I was talking about the general tone of the story. I'm not the one triggered by the dark past of ONE love interest among many.

Its a "dark past" with no logic.....

Why did Elaine/her parents never involve the police in the years long blackmail? Why did Elaine stay with her family despite (hopefully) being an adult and being able to leave to avoid the years of "forced threesomes"? Oh could it be because Elaine had to endure that so that YOU could save her?

Given that this game is set in a "dark world with killers, secret organizations and so on" (read as: set in a world where the MC always wins fights in a few seconds, is never in the wrong, has everything go his way the first time, moves into a house where several single girls (including an Extremely famous singer that fell off the face of the earth all want his dick (especially if he says no)

its pretty clear that even if this backstory was logical that it still would not fit in a "mid" quality wish fulfillment VN like this

Edit: if you consider a game where you can not lose any LI (other than by saying no) as dark I shudder to think of what you would call a game where you can kill almost every LI :LUL:

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes