ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Backstory is a set of events that have occurred before the main story. Those events happens while the story is ongoing .. duh
the question was it in renders or story ... i accidentally put the word back in there ... still it has no renders is what i was saying ... jeeez :rolleyes:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Eh I disagree but I also agree with an earlier post that it doesn't really fit with this character but it is what it is.
so you meet a new girl ... you like .. want to date her .. she always is sad and depressed ... you ask her out , to only get a no answer .... finally you get tried of asking her out .. then what you never want to know why she says no all the time ... back stories help with tat .. what if , you ask a friend of hers and find out she had been raped only a couple months ago ...

back stories help , especially with stories like this .. :unsure:

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
so you meet a new girl ... you like .. want to date her .. she always is sad and depressed ... you ask her out , to only get a no answer .... finally you get tried of asking her out .. then what you never want to know why she says no all the time ... back stories help with tat .. what if , you ask a friend of hers and find out she had been raped only a couple months ago ...

In real life that would be a different thing but in AVNs and other types of Media it just feels cheap to me because it's such an easy way to garner sympathy for a character.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
In real life that would be a different thing but in AVNs and other types of Media it just feels cheap to me because it's such an easy way to gain sympathy for a character.
Gain sympathy when the character acts like there's something wrong while she's being raped/blackmailed on the background, there is zero indication of that the whole game... he doesn't even gives us a reason to have a "Ahh.. that's what it was" moment, she acts just like a normal party bitch (even after the last attempt as stated by Raziel).

Things just gets dropped out of nowhere, to top it off, the way it was written looks like she enjoyed the act just not with who it was, as i said before, right now with the situation and the things she said she's just the townbike to me, i couldn't care less for her.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Gain sympathy when the character acts like there's something wrong while she's being raped/blackmailed on the background, there is zero indication of that the whole game... he doesn't even gives us a reason to have a "Ahh.. that's what it was" moment, she acts just like a normal party bitch (even after the last attempt as stated by Raziel).

Things just gets dropped out of nowhere, to top it off, the way it was written looks like she enjoyed the act just not with who it was, as i said before, right now with the situation and the things she said she's just the townbike to me, i couldn't care less for her.
I know and that just makes this type of backstory pretty pointless.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yeah but she is portrait as a easy going, flirty, party slut.
She is activly going after the MC which has little to interest and if you reject her, there is even a scene where she follows the MC in the bathroom and says she will scream and threatend she will tell he tried to rape her, if he doesn't fuck her.

Even in the latest event her reaction after nearly getting raped is just im horny and wanna fuck.
The character really doesn't fit with a history of sexual abuse, even more if that was until recently.

If this should somehow make me gain sympathy for her, or makes me care for her, this is a hard fail and had just the opposide effect.

Edit: that being said, i wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't rape as such, but just her whoring herself out to pay the debt...as her only problem seems to be that she didn't like the guy(s) she was fucking, not so much the fact she was used as a sex toy.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Even in the latest event her reaction after nearly getting raped is just im horny and wanna fuck.
The character really doesn't fit with a history of sexual abuse, even more if that was until recently.
This is the main issue imo, someone could for sure write a compelling character who has the same backstory and even reacts the same way (as some victims do in real life) but....... lets not forget the 1st rape scene was never really dealt with and the overall maturity or the writing

Ive yet to play this update but it sounds like you could substitute ANY backstory and it would make just about as much sense which always makes for super compelling writing :HideThePain:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

I am not 100% sure about the exact timeline of events but in this didnt she case threaten MC (who is at that point also a victim of rape) with claiming that he raped her.... within hours of meeting him? Finding out that she herself is a rape victim does not excuse that her one of her first reactions to meeting someone she finds interesting is "hey I'll claim he raped me".... wait no its even worse because she only threatens you with the rape claim if you turn her down so you are defending a character who think rape is an effective way to get what they want.....

I am sure if you were able to turn her down again she would 100% try to rape you and that the story would drop it as soon as the next bit of drama could crop up

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah but she is portrait as a easy going, flirty, party slut.
She is activly going after the MC which has little to interest and if you reject her, there is even a scene where she follows the MC in the bathroom and says she will scream and threatend she will tell he tried to rape her, if he doesn't fuck her.

If this should somehow make me gain sympathy for her, or makes me care for her, this is a hard fail and had just the opposide effect.

Edit: that being said, i wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't rape as such, but just her whoring herself out to pay the debt...as her only problem seems to be that she didn't like the guy(s) she was fucking, not so much the fact she was used as a sex toy.
you very well may be correct ... :unsure:

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I think I'm more mad of the bad writing, rape is such a lazy plot device to gain some easy sympathy points. Elaine doesn't really come off to me as a victim of sexual abuse. Hell I think the slut is into that whole thing.

Wendy is better between the two anyway.

Reactions: vipere11

cnmpower

Jun 19, 2018
The part where MC asked the taxi to follow the red Porsche, driver called Dominic thought he was Toretto in The Fast and The Furious... kept insisting on 'family' but MC ain't having none of it ... LMAO

UserN+

Mar 6, 2022
which Android version does this game support? mine it version 12.5.1 and when i try to install it said "app does not installed" which i have no idea why

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes