Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
i'm done ... you need to understand ... she was talking about her past .. fuck it .. never ... i'm done
you clearly didnt read what happend last update because you where to absorbed in jerking of to the MC beating up the rapist, so your brain probably got not enough blood, but there Elaine clearly states that the last rape happened in the week before, which places it right in the game and not some distant past.

Edit:i hope you are a greatful ImperialD because of you I redownloaded the game to give you some sauce
as some say a picture says more then thousand words, right before the choice to save Elaine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And even if its her past the time frame has literally nothing to do with any point I made.

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I didn't like the attempted rape and details of Elaine's past from the last part but I was willing to get over it. This update kinda made things worse and ended up killing Elaine as a LI entirely for me. I get that she was supposed to come off kinda loose but I didn't think it would end up being this extreme.

For years as an adult she was living in a house where she was raped a lot...and then apparently got gang banged a bunch and it somehow turned her into a nympho....? I was kinda annoyed when she mentioned she had a threesome before but I didn't expect it to be that bad. I'm confused why this went so dark and why she stayed where she was despite being an adult.

I admit she was my least fav but this really made it worse for me, that's a lot of baggage I didn't want. I could have probably lived with the guy having raped her a few times but that was until she doubled down and told me she was often gang banged and it somehow made her enjoy the sex enough to become a nympho. I've been playing this since the start but I'm sad to say this plotline may have killed my interest in going further.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018

where does it say anything about rape in this render .. nowhere .. only a hint of something .. maybe :rolleyes:
maybe my earlier comment about a oxygen shortage in your brain are more accurate then I thought.

but you are right he is getting her for a nice tea party with Biscuits and Elaine hates Biscuits, thats why she dont want to go with him.

you could have simply said that you where wrong and avoided looking like an idiot.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I didn't like the attempted rape and details of Elaine's past from the last part but I was willing to get over it. This update kinda made things worse and ended up killing Elaine as a LI entirely for me. I get that she was supposed to come off kinda loose but I didn't think it would end up being this extreme.

For years as an adult she was living in a house where she was raped a lot...and then apparently got gang banged a bunch and it somehow turned her into a nympho....? I was kinda annoyed when she mentioned she had a threesome before but I didn't expect it to be that bad. I'm confused why this went so dark and why she stayed where she was despite being an adult.

I admit she was my least fav but this really made it worse for me, that's a lot of baggage I didn't want. I could have probably lived with the guy having raped her a few times but that was until she doubled down and told me she was often gang banged and it somehow made her enjoy the sex enough to become a nympho. I've been playing this since the start but I'm sad to say this plotline may have killed my interest in going further.
I mean, it's not even dark as such (bad yes)...up until the last update Elaine is an easy going party hoe, the whole 'was raped by that guy and his friends for years' something which just doesn't fit how her character is portrait.

Elaine is rather nonchalant about it all, so is the MC (well not that i expected large emotions from him).
They don't even bother calling the police after the latest rape attempt...why?
That would be the chance to get her and her family out of the shitty situation, as well as ruin the rapist his friends and his family...but nope, just a threat from the MC (which didn't work last the time, worked neither on the bitch which tried this with Eira).

Same with Wendy and her ex, well the police showed up at least, but overal nonchalant.
The part were the bitch kidnapped Eira and wanted her getting raped ? Nothing, not any kind of punishment for her...oh she is overseas now, i'm sure she suffers :rolleyes:

It's just cheap drama for drama's sake, neither the MC, the victims, nor the story bothers with treating such a heavy theme seriously, it's just so the MC can save the damsel in distress and then forget about it, back to slice of life...

That whole rape victim LI trope is overused in general imo, but Elaine is the third LI they tried/did this with in this story, be a bit creative at least.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I mean, it's not even dark as such (bad yes)...up until the last update Elaine is an easy going party hoe, the whole 'was raped by that guy and his friends for years' something which just doesn't fit how her character is portrait.

Elaine is rather nonchalant about it all, so is the MC (well not that i expected large emotions from him).
That would be the chance to get her and her family out of the shitty situation, as well as ruin the rapist his friends and his family...but nope, just a threat from the MC (which didn't work last the time, worked neither on the bitch which tried this with Eira).

Same with Wendy and her ex, well the police showed up at least, but overal nonchalant.
The part were the bitch kidnapped Eira and wanted her getting raped ? Nothing, not any kind of punishment for her...oh she is overseas now, i'm sure she suffers :rolleyes:

It's just cheap drama for drama's sake, neither the MC, the victims, nor the story bothers with treating such a heavy theme seriously, it's just so the MC can save the damsel in distress and then forget about it, back to slice of life...

That whole rape victim LI trope is overused in general imo, but Elaine is the third LI they tried/did this with in this story, be a bit creative at least.
true :unsure:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ah, drama for the sake of drama, over used tropes, idiot rule, repeated and flippant use of heavy themes.
All hallmarks of a great story. /s

Sorry, I just find it really funny how every one of these flaws is already documented in detail.

The first time I played this game i found the MC to be quite refreshing as opposed to the half idiot we usually get for an MC(though sometimes justified). It was interesting to watch him slowly reawaken while still keeping a mostly stoic outward demeanor. Just a shame the rest of it is so transparent. It's all just cheap shock value.

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017

I kind of forgot how much attempted rape and similar stuff happened before....seems a bit lazy to rehash the same theme for a 3rd time imo. It just seems like the dev went the route of trying to 1 up the last time rape was used as a plot device.

I guess you can say it wasn't "dark" but it should be and I agree the nonchalant attitude of the whole thing (which is a dark subject) seems weirdly unemotional. If you are going into such a heavy theme and then don't express the emotion of the situation right it just comes off as robotic and disconnected. This arc has kind of highlighted that issue with the story a lot more for me as a result.

I mean the guy raped her a lot, then had his friends gang rape her, and now tried to do it again....if anyone deserves to die it would be him imo. Letting him go unscathed seemed poorly thought out and only added to my frustration.

Reactions: Raziel_8
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes