Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Thank you for all of your suggestions. I will overhaul her story in the next update. Hopefully it doesn’t fuck up a save file.

And for her hairstyle, please give her some in-game time to grow it back :cry:
By the way just for future reference about the whole "we are sex friend so if she fucks with other people it isn't ntr" you may be right and it may not be ntr by definition but the players would not care about it, for them it would feel like ntr. Most people don't want their love interests (the girls they like) sleeping around with other people so in the future if the girl is a love interest don't make her sleep with other people after the game started.

BcinP

Feb 24, 2021
Thank you for all of your suggestions. I will overhaul her story in the next update. Hopefully it doesn’t fuck up a save file.

And for her hairstyle, please give her some in-game time to grow it back :cry:
If your story can't handle this much character well,maybe you shoudn't make it so much at the frist place.It will much better than make some like get rape or some other bullshit to be backstory.
This game start well and i really like it..i just hope it won't end bad. :(

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
The last part I played was Ch2Ep4P2 thanks to a busy rl.
I've been initially happy to see some new content here but the ntr/not-ntr-issue weighs heavy on me. The game has been light-hearted about relationships and girls except for the incident with the kidnapped girl, which has been a barely tolerable extreme for a harem game.
Until this point, the harem/girl part was more or less all fun with somewhat of a serious plot in the background. Then we had this kidnapping and now we have a girl meeting up with another dude and being blackmailed and abused for years? This is a 180 regarding the atmosphere and general perception of the game. I won't play this part and wait for the fix, whatever the dev will make out of this. I'd like to know the altered story for this character before downloading this and going on playing, so let's wait and see...
I've also stopped my Patreon on this one for the time being, that's definitely not what I've signed up for...

Edit after reading some more postings by others:

1) After you've set a tone for a game and kept it as is for a decent amount of time everyone expects you to stick to this - and rightfully so.
2) In case of tags: Sure, you only add tags you've already implemented, BUT (!) if there are some serious tags you can - and should - add those in the first posts tag-list as "planned tags". I guess your mentioning of the tag issue was a half-assed excuse trying to get away with this.
3) You can't expect a certain following you've accumulated thanks to the vibe of the story among other things to not get upset, rage and turn their backs on you after you smack them in their faces (kidnapping Eira, beating her up, and then having her in hospital... Where she loses her v-card right the next morning... wtf...) and kicking them full force in their balls afterward (the Elaine-story...). Ntr, no ntr... It's semantics. What happened isn't up for debate, just the tag you may or may not put on it and the stuff you dropped on your players with this surprising background is in my mind some disrespectful bs to the community and even to your story.
4) After all it's your story and yes, you're free to write whatever and however you want, BUT as an author, you should have the outlines of a story and more or less the whole story arc before beginning a VN. Many authors who do some serious plot twists inform the potential audience by putting a vague description in the background story or implementing a warning, typing something away in the dev notes... Tons of possibilities...

You've done none of this...

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I agree with you. It's definitely still a harem, even if you don't pursue an LI. For instance, I don't like "mom" characters so I avoid them. Doesn't mean the game I'm playing isn't a harem, it's just I'm not choosing to 100% it, if you will. This one I wanted to 100% (eventually). When I first played this game, I avoided Yui because she was kind of a bitch, Wendy because she posted lewds online, and Elaine because she got around. My preferences have since changed and none of that stuff bothers me anymore. Right before Chapter 3 I went back and replayed the entire game from the start and chose to "catch 'em all". Also, all the girls are super attractive and there is a nice variance of body types.

Eira is still my favorite, but I think she got done dirty, especially with that hospital scene. I wanted better for her. Also, if she was beaten up the day before, she's so meek that I feel like she wouldn't be up for something as strenuous as sex the next day.

As for the "this isn't a harem anymore" argument... tensions and emotions ran high because of how late this happened into the project, and misunderstands of what does/does not count as... those letters... to this kink. All we can do now is wait and see what comes of this. I'm not going to say I have high hopes because I've seen other projects where the dev makes a change to better suite the harem crowd and then goes on to make another one in the very next update. However, I'm optimistic yet cautious. Also, feels like we're near the end? I don't know if it was ever stated how long this was going to be, but now that we've chosen how to handle Victor, I can't imagine there is a lot left, unless we're up for a fight with him. But, we still don't have a lot of interactions with the new fam, so maybe we're only like halfway done? Tough to tell considering the MC's timeframe for getting the blueprints to Victor is relatively soon.

Curious about the siding with him route. I think when I try that when it's implemented I will replay and reject everyone and play the emotionally dead MC to a fault. Should be interesting, and we'll at least still have Mila(?) at the end.
in my personal opinion *** and harem are completely opposite sides of a scale. In a harem MC gets all the girls exclusiv forhim self, in the other MC loses them all and everything.
You cant make a game with both without trample all over the fans of one of those kinks.

Except you are making two completely different routes that never touch upon another after they split.

So if we start with what happened here, it has broken the harem kink, because for it to be a Harem MC is getting everyone exclusively, which is now after the last two updates no longer the case. Elaine as is, is dead. That's not a matter of likes or dislikes for slutty characters, she is no longer exclusive, or worse she never was. She is no longer a harem LI. So its no longer a Harem game.

I also tend to stay away from fake harem games, only because you can hookup with everyone, doesn't make a game a harem game.

You also cant make a game with pregnancy/breeding fetish and have the MC wear a condom or pullout every time without player input and at best he finishes inside a girls ass. Sure you can tell everyone its a Breeding fetish game but the kink is not delivered. Same situation here just another execution.

But Dev said he will fix it so there is that hope he pulls it off, i liked the game before that clusterfuck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
That's the comment I was looking for hahaha
So many stupid ntrphobics here, uff it gets tiring :poop:
Get a life u guys, let the developer do his stuff freely, stop being so sensible and taking everything at heart when it comes to ntr for fk sake
wait wait, people are not allowed to not like certain things?? you dont like it? Ohh "insert any adjective"-phobic here. You're suposed to like ntr like me, you dont like it? your ntrphobic! NTR lovers can be just moronic as any vanilla players with this statement of yours. :FacePalm:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
wait wait, people are not allowed to not like certain things?? you dont like it? Ohh "insert any adjective"-phobic here. You're suposed to like ntr like me, you dont like it? your ntrphobic! NTR lovers can be just moronic as any vanilla players with this statement of yours. :FacePalm:
no you are allowed to like or not like evrything you want, but some ppl here go absolutly nuts about it. the problem was allready solved as far as i know and than that guy starts all over again.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I'm not a big fan of Elaine's past either, clearly overkill with the rape + gangbang for years that turn her into a nympho but I don't see where the ntr is in this story.
The mc is not in a relationship and has no feelings for Elaine at this point, at best Elaine is starting to have some based on what Wendy tells us (if I remember correctly) but they are nothing more than fuckbuddies so even though I'm not a fan of this part of the story and I can understand why people are upset with that, even if she fucks another guy, technically it's not ntr.
Then apparently this part is going to be changed even if for those who follow since the beginning the damage is already done for the character unfortunately.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I'm not a big fan of Elaine's past either, clearly overkill with the rape + gangbang for years that turn her into a nympho but I don't see where the ntr is in this story.
The mc is not in a relationship and has no feelings for Elaine at this point, at best Elaine is starting to have some based on what Wendy tells us (if I remember correctly) but they are nothing more than fuckbuddies so even though I'm not a fan of this part of the story and I can understand why people are upset with that, even if she fucks another guy, technically it's not ntr.
Then apparently this part is going to be changed even if for those who follow since the beginning the damage is already done for the character unfortunately.
I agree I don't think I would call it ntr, but it comes sorta close because she was apparently with that guy in a very close time period to when she was with the MC the first time, within the same week at least. It just kind of made her somehow come off even more slutty.

It was her overly extreme background that ultimately ruined her for me. It wasn't bad enough for her to be a rape victim, she also got gang raped and then she became a nympho because of it. For me it was just a lot to take in and I agree it felt like overkill.

Dev said things are changing though so I will reserve further judgment till I see what he comes up with.

Also, for anybody else, is there a difference between LI and a fuck buddy? Is she not someone who is supposed to be considered a LI or a future LI? Just curious, because I get that atm she is more of a fuck buddy, but I thought it came with the potential to become a LI later. So, was I wrong in thinking that?

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Also, for anybody else, is there a difference between LI and a fuck buddy? Is she not someone who is supposed to be considered a LI or a future LI? Just curious, because I get that atm she is more of a fuck buddy, but I thought it came with the potential to become a LI later. So, was I wrong in thinking that?
She is a li and that is why it poses so many problems, otherwise yes of course a li can very well start as fuck buddy and become more later in the story and that's the case for Elaine normally , the only difference is that's a li is defined from the start normally while a fuckbuddy will not necessarily be a li.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Depends on the game. Here she was a LI and currently a fuck buddy. LI describes her role in the overall narrative, fuck buddy describes her immediate relation to the MC.
Fuck buddy describes the relationship. It's casual hookups without any emotional attachment. Compared to Yui and Rin for example, where their scenes are very affectionate and they have a much more romantic dynamic, Elaine was more looking for a good lay. So Yui and Rin are actually playing into the future girlfriend roles. Until very recently Elaine was just a girl that wanted to have fuh-un.
Her romance path hasn't really opened up on her first few hook ups with the MC. She starts viewing the MC romantically more after he saved her from the villain than before.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I guess changing Elaine's background story will help new players won't change anything for me it was already written. Once you know you just can't look at the person the same again. The damage is done IMO.
I agree with you, I'm lucky I'm somewhere in between. I haven't played this part yet but know about it. It's somewhat of a difference for me so I may be able to get back into it. If not I'm out of this one for good.

supremecaden

Apr 28, 2022
Holy shit some of you are so dense. None of this is ntr. As a matter of fact this doesn't even fit the definition of ntr. No cheating, no sex even, like wtf lmao. The tone isn't even that bad considering the whole plot of the fucking story is not that bright to begin with. Grow a pair and stop complaining over nothing

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Really man you have to be blind to not see that this is NTR. A love interest has been raped all along behind the protagonist back after they started a sexual relationship with each other. NTR doesn't need a girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband dynamic, fuck buddies work the same (and it isn't something I'm making up if you want to see a example of it look at Asobare Dear Sex Friend). Hell as I said before some of the most popular kind of netorare are the ones are about mom, sisters, childhood friend or even crush getting fucked.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Really man you have to be blind to not see that this is NTR. A love interest has been raped all along behind the protagonist back after they started a sexual relationship with each other. NTR doesn't need a girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband dynamic, fuck buddies work the same (and it isn't something I'm making up if you want to see a example of it look at Asobare Dear Sex Friend). Hell as I said before some of the most popular kind of netorare are the ones are about mom, sisters, childhood friend or even crush getting fucked.
Family/childhood friend NTR is a very specific form of NTR centered around either the destruction or corruption of the victim and heroine's relationship. Otherwise every single story in history that has a step dad in it would be parental NTR. A fuck buddy, whom you have absolutely no expectation of loyalty with one way or the other sleeping with someone without affecting the MC's relationship with her is not it. That's a completely different dynamic than what happens here.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Family/childhood friend NTR is a very specific form of NTR centered around either the destruction or corruption of the victim and heroine's relationship. Otherwise every single story in history that has a step dad in it would be parental NTR. A fuck buddy, whom you have absolutely no expectation of loyalty with one way or the other sleeping with someone without affecting the MC's relationship with her is not it. That's a completely different dynamic than what happens here.
Did you checked the doujin I mentioned? Because Tonajiro, the author, one of the most prolific NTR authors in Japan would definitely disagree with you. Even so I remind you that the meaning of the tag defined by this site is a lot more open that the classical netorare. We can keep discussing technicalities of a very undefined definition but is obvious you aren't going to change your mind so let's agree to disagree. Still the tag is in the game so that's something.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes