Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Did you checked the doujin I mentioned? Because Tonajiro, the author, one of the most prolific NTR authors in Japan would definitely disagree with you. Even so I remind you that the meaning of the tag defined by this site is a lot more open that the classical netorare. We can keep discussing technicalities of a very undefined definition but is obvious you aren't going to change your mind so let's agree to disagree. Still the tag is in the game so that's something.
NTR No NTR whatever the opinions will be devided like everytime but one thing i think all can be on the same page is that this story arc was plain bullshit and a complete nosedive in quality of the game i should really have taken the yui rape scene in the beginning and lack of consequences as a sign what the author is into and even when he promised nothing like that will come in the future i have problems to belive it.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not a big fan of Elaine's past either, clearly overkill with the rape + gangbang for years that turn her into a nympho but I don't see where the ntr is in this story.
The mc is not in a relationship and has no feelings for Elaine at this point, at best Elaine is starting to have some based on what Wendy tells us (if I remember correctly) but they are nothing more than fuckbuddies so even though I'm not a fan of this part of the story and I can understand why people are upset with that, even if she fucks another guy, technically it's not ntr.
Then apparently this part is going to be changed even if for those who follow since the beginning the damage is already done for the character unfortunately.
I see, the truth is that I haven't seen this game for a while and I was surprised to see "the tag" now in a game that clearly has completely different connotations, however from what you say it's more of a background for a specific character, and Because of the way you put it, it is true that this does not count as ntr, yes, surely many will be uncomfortable with the situation, but in real terms the MC is not spying on how she has sex with another boy just to get off with it.

Thanks for the clarification, we will have to wait and see what the dev does since the damage has already been done (for some), personally as long as it is more for the background of a particular character and does not affect the rest I am satisfied.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I am sorry if this is a little dumb question. I have read the synopsis, but can someone tell me what this game is about please? does it have harem or ic ?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I am sorry if this is a little dumb question. I have read the synopsis, but can someone tell me what this game is about please? does it have harem or ic ?
MC was raised as an orphan by the leader of a criminal org and given a mission to steal corporate secrets from one of the bosses rivals.
It's pure harem without any incest. MC has a mom and adopted sister but afaik neither of them are planned LIs or sex partners.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I see, the truth is that I haven't seen this game for a while and I was surprised to see "the tag" now in a game that clearly has completely different connotations, however from what you say it's more of a background for a specific character, and Because of the way you put it, it is true that this does not count as ntr, yes, surely many will be uncomfortable with the situation, but in real terms the MC is not spying on how she has sex with another boy just to get off with it.

Thanks for the clarification, we will have to wait and see what the dev does since the damage has already been done (for some), personally as long as it is more for the background of a particular character and does not affect the rest I am satisfied.
Yes, nothing is shown, during the first rape attempt showed that we save Elaine from, she mentions that she thought last week would be the last time it would happen, implying a successful first rape before, and later discusses her past with the mc.

Personally it doesn't make me like Elaine any less, it's just that I think it's too much, a rape is already a heavy subject by itself so we won't even talk about a rape repeated by several people for years leading to psychologically breaking a person, that was really not needed .
But we can all make mistakes and we'll see what lyk4n will do about it ^^

Reactions: VicValenn and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yes, nothing is shown, during the first rape attempt showed that we save Elaine from, she mentions that she thought last week would be the last time it would happen, implying a successful first rape before, and later discusses her past with the mc.

Personally it doesn't make me like Elaine any less, it's just that I think it's too much, a rape is already a heavy subject by itself so we won't even talk about a rape repeated by several people for years leading to psychologically breaking a person, that was really not needed .
But we can all make mistakes and we'll see what lyk4n will do about it ^^
True, it may be a bit of an "extreme" theme for a game that didn't follow that line, and not so much "cheating" (which it isn't), I still suppose that the dev had his reasons, just as I said there are people who don't You will like it, others who do not care much and others who will complain that it is too little, in short, it will never please everyone.

tjrxx

Nov 16, 2019
Guys, why i cant CONTINUE the episode? Btw, playing the game on android. Thanks in advance

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
True, it may be a bit of an "extreme" theme for a game that didn't follow that line, and not so much "cheating" (which it isn't), I still suppose that the dev had his reasons, just as I said there are people who don't You will like it, others who do not care much and others who will complain that it is too little, in short, it will never please everyone.
Imo, writing it off as a "can never please everyone" type of thing is downplaying it tremendously. We are taking about the repeated blackmail and rape of a love interest out of left field, not a new slightly kinky sex scene that some may not be into. It's been talked about to high hell by now, but rape plots fucking suck. This game has done a really bad job of maintaining that dark atmosphere it seems it wants to go for and that's why this feels so lazy and uninspired.

This is coming from a guy who has no plans to return to the game anyway though, so take that how you will. I think the game has multiple issues that run a lot deeper. This is just one of the admittedly more egregious symptoms.

supremecaden

Apr 28, 2022
Didn't follow that line?? While I think the game is no where near to dark, at least the game has explored dark concepts. There have been MULTIPLE rape attempts on characters, hell the protag was raped in the first fucking chapter. Truth be told it should be a lot more than elaine that would be fucked up after some of the events in the game. Even the whole premise of the game is supposed to have dire consequences if he fails victor (let's be real though the author has no fucking balls to do anything). Nah man after that first chapter I knew what kind of game this would be. Shame the author is too scared to actually add consequences and make a memorable game

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
It's such a joke all the complaints in Elaine's story, you have to be very soy boy to feel bad. completely unfair all the claims to the creator of the game and the worst thing is that claims affect creative freedom. I hope that the creator of the game ignores them and sends them to mature.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Who lets a rapist you just caught red-handed live?
Thats some bullshit.
I'm not going to dox myself but many years ago I didn't let the guy who raped a friend's little sister off with a warning.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes