Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Who you're talking about? because I remember Lyk4n's game doesn't have rape?
Ntr? No, definitely not. Rape? Ya, it does. Happens in the history, MC prevents it from happening to two LIs during the current story, and Yui rapes MC in his sleep.
Is the knee jerk reaction over it this thread has seen over it disproportionate? In my opinion completely, but there definitely is rape.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Ntr? No, definitely not. Rape? Ya, it does. Happens in the history, MC prevents it from happening to two LIs during the current story, and Yui rapes MC in his sleep.
Is the knee jerk reaction over it this thread has seen over it disproportionate? In my opinion completely, but there definitely is rape.
main prevented the rape from happening??? When? and with whom?

• Angry
Reactions: eltharion83

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I don't remember any of their names atm but the silver haired chick was about to be raped on I believe the previous update or the one before that, and he also saved the slutty red head everyone's screaming NTR over on the most recent update.
Eira? Was she kidnapped by Roxxy? hmmm, if i think about it carefully, that scene could have been rape if main didn't rescue her

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Eira? Was she kidnapped by Roxxy? hmmm, if i think about it carefully, that scene could have been rape if main didn't rescue her
The politician's daughter? Ya. She told her goons they'd get to rape her before the MC had shown up. I don't remember the exact exchange but they made it pretty clear that she was about to have a very not good time.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
The politician's daughter? Ya. She told her goons they'd get to rape her before the MC had shown up. I don't remember the exact exchange but they made it pretty clear that she was about to have a very not good time.
Yes, they were talking about raping her for fun and then getting rid of her for good. So gang rape and murder were on the line there.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
I loved this game when i first played it
But now when i came back to play it i see this has NTR??? What ?

Also it saddens me that if the LI that were when i first played this game is a nympho ( with that whole NTR backstory)

I have played this game till where mc goes to meet her mom and gets to know that she is her real mom

Can anyone tell me if LI introduced before that is now a nympho ( with NTR backstory)

Also is the dev gonna rewrite the backstory of that character ( that NTR part everybody mentioning) ?

I am fucking sed man...ruined my day
Will check this out in couple of years i guess when i forget every shit about it and dev actually makes some sensible backstory for that character

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradd D

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Decently written?.... How much of the story is Dev re-writing here?

Let me help, with this! (and I am English as a second language).

- Li had a history of being raped years in the past, (its Yawn x 2000, but that's what the dev went with)

- The perpetrator of that rape stopped when he moved overseas to attend to his rich family's business interests, a couple of years ago. Since then Li has been somewhat shocked over the traumatic change from extreme (being raped/blackmailed consistently) to 'normal'.

- This dramatic change caused her to flail in terms of romance and sexual activeness as she adjusted to her new 'normal' and learned what it meant to NOT BE in the abusive/blackmail situation

- She is finally starting to normalize, in the sense that she feels ready to become emotionally available, when she meets the MC and is starting to develop some base feelings for MC beyond the lust/sexual release that had been prevalent in her life previously.

- At this point, the Rich Rapest (who had spent several years away), has recently returned to the city and seeing the girl on the street (by random chance, or by intentionally trying to find his favorite 'toy'), the rarest tries to coerce the Li to go with him so they can resume the 'old blackmail'.

- Li, shocked and unsure of how to deal with what she sees as the return of a trauma she thought past, is stunned and in a stupor. Such that she doesn't fight back, and is led along.

- MC, jumps in, causing Li to have a crisis moment where she must choose to finally free herself mentally, or become chained by her past.

- With the MC as her emotional support she breaks out of her 'mind trap' and fights back, declaring "Never again!" which is a kick and punch.

- Her and the MC defeat the Rich Rapest, and are drawn closer by the event, which strengthens their bond and helps form a real loving connection as opposed to a causal romantic one.

This is how I, as a drunk Frenchman, who is English Second language, would solve the issue...

Lyk4n - you are free to use this without crediting me :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As a secondary point (and what I was originally choosing to comment on)

It seems like the Dev is trying to find the exact line of "what is ntr/ish/acceptable" and what crosses that line.

Comments like; (underscore mine)
Yea this story of yours definitely feels more good then what i have read is in the story

• Love
Reactions: hobobobb

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Also is the dev gonna rewrite the backstory of that character ( that NTR part everybody mentioning) ?
According to comments, upposedly he did, but I take those with a grain of salt since many argue what is or isn't NTR. Elaine is an LI, Elaine was getting cracked by other dudes. That is NTR. I'll wait and see when the update hits to see if it's still there before deciding whether or not to drop this game. It's a great game, and I would hate to see it ruined by the NTR garbage especially with it being added so late into the game.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
According to comments, upposedly he did, but I take those with a grain of salt since many argue what is or isn't NTR. Elaine is an LI, Elaine was getting cracked by other dudes. That is NTR. I'll wait and see when the update hits to see if it's still there before deciding whether or not to drop this game. It's a great game, and I would hate to see it ruined by the NTR garbage especially with it being added so late into the game.
i never went on her path
question - is is worth it?
she was way to needy at the beginning , thats why i rejected her at all

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyRealDesire-CH3-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: StJesuz

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Ahh man the fun is over already? I was enjoying all the over the top comments about the philosophy of NTR.
maxresdefault (2).jpg

Anyways full episode is out so I'll finally get to see Elaine's backstory that got so many knickers in a twist..... well the neutered version.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Here comes the Hard Pass. This one already burned to the bottom once so it's not going to taste very good after that. Besides, that correction was completely non-existent. That rape was the one people just wanted removed, but what does dev do. Fix but don't fix. It could have been fixed in a completely different way. That daughter (LI) didn't need to be raped at all, etc. Now I have such a shitty taste in my mouth that I won't go on this ship anymore.
wait what ?
which daughter

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The parents of those who got caught in the claws of those shitheads because of some debt or something. That's why their daughter (Elaine) was tortured and raped over and over again.

If I don't remember wrong, I happened to be a bit pissed off at the time.
kinda pissed my off as well

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes