Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
According to comments, upposedly he did, but I take those with a grain of salt since many argue what is or isn't NTR. Elaine is an LI, Elaine was getting cracked by other dudes. That is NTR. I'll wait and see when the update hits to see if it's still there before deciding whether or not to drop this game. It's a great game, and I would hate to see it ruined by the NTR garbage especially with it being added so late into the game.
Yea i will check this out in couple of years when it gets completed so i can totally forget and detach from the characters...and ensure that there is NTR or not

If the LI got raped when she was not emotionally invested with mc than it's not NTR many games handle this part very well by good writing and trying to heal the LI by being in relationship with mc

But i hear she was getting gangbanged behind mc back when she was actually emotionally invested in mc.

Also i read that mc just gave a warning to that fucker who raped her ? Really a warning? Just a fuckin warning?

I liked this game in the first place because mc was not a pathetic wimp..... God dammit

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
can i filter more precisely the results of the search of a compressed version
because it's apparently the newly used method to obtain it ?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The parents of those who got caught in the claws of those shitheads because of some debt or something. That's why their daughter (Elaine) was tortured and raped over and over again.

If I don't remember wrong, I happened to be a bit pissed off at the time.
ah , thanks - i thought and feared he talks about skylar

Reactions: HM-Toro

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
I'm thinking of playing this game, it says it's a Sandbox type, but the way it's arranged by chapters seems like a linear game, can you tell me the type of game it is?
Sandbox or Linel.

Thank you and that you will have a nice morning, afternoon or evening.
Mostly linear. You have a few quick segments where you can click between a few rooms to talk to characters and find hidden images

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
episode 6???? but I can't access above episode 4? (using latest windows version)

edit: forget it lol the advancement to another episode isn't automatic.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Here comes the Hard Pass. This one already burned to the bottom once so it's not going to taste very good after that. Besides, that correction was completely non-existent. That rape was the one people just wanted removed, but what does dev do. Fix but don't fix. It could have been fixed in a completely different way. That Elaine (LI) didn't need to be raped at all, etc. Now I have such a shitty taste in my mouth that I won't go on this ship anymore.
To be fair, the dev has rewritten the scene (yes i didn't like it either), in the new version she wasn't raped. The guy tried to rape her, but her father saved her in time and send her to her grandma.
That being said, now half of the conversation about her past is how she became a nympho :LOL:
I mean, it's nothing bad mind you, but i found it a bit forced, no idea why the dev wanted to keep her a nympho so bad and not just leave her a party girl, but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The rest of the update isn't bad thought.

Last edited:

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
To be fair, the dev has rewritten the scene (yes i didn't like it either), in the new version she wasn't raped. The guy tried to rape her, but her father saved her in time and send her to her grandma.
That being said, now half of the conversation about her past is how she became a nympho :LOL:
I mean, it's nothing bad mind you, but i found it a bit forced, no idea why the dev wanted to keep her a nympho so bad and not just leave her a party girl, but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The rest of the update isn't bad thought.
So the dev didn't stick to the plan that the rape would no longer happen when the MC was in the game. So now it doesn't happen at all. If that's true, then maybe I might try this again.

That original plan by the first dev was starting to spit in my face in itself. Why fix it only partially. Kind of the same thing as a few games where people complain about NTR and the dev only partially removes it from the game, but leaves mild NTR in the game as if it will help those who complain about it. It's either ON/OFF, but not in between. So thank you for this information. These are things you just can't be bothered to try and be disappointed if things aren't fixed.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dang, it's been a minute since I played this game. I think I'm still at the start of chapter 3. Didn't get too far because I got busy around that time. God, I miss Rin and them. Anyway, I'm about to catch up to this and see what the big fuss is about. Not going to read too into the comments here because I don't want to be spoiled so I'll check back into the thread after I finish playing.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
episode 5, scene from image below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its a bug but its not it lol here both scenes are switched. click first choice but scene that is shown is the one from the second choice and if click on the second one then the first scene is the one showing.

edit: wrong thread sorry.

Last edited:
May 17, 2020
episode 5, scene from image below:

its a bug but its not it lol here both scenes are switched. click first choice but scene that is shown is the one from the second choice and if click on the second one then the first scene is the one showing.
Wrong thread but what is that game?

supremecaden

Apr 28, 2022
God I hope there's a twist with one of the girls at the end working for Viktor or something. Don't make this plot the most predictable shit ever it has so much potential

• Angry
Reactions: ProtDan

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.1 Full] [Lyk4n]

SIZE ~ 897 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes