Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
there still is a rape scene ... near the beginning of the VN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume he is asking in term of if li get raped or not. Most don't cares if it a dude getting raped or used. Also Yui didn't raped him considering both of them were drunk. That being said Elaine is probably my less favourite character, her personality and backstory was one of the worst and very weird. Also i don't understand why characters need to have tragic backstory? Considering characters like Yui and Rin are more relatable. :p

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I assume he is asking in term of if li get raped or not. Most don't cares if it a dude getting raped or used. Also Yui didn't raped him considering both of them were drunk. That being said Elaine is probably my less favourite character, her personality and backstory was one of the worst and very weird. Also i don't understand why characters need to have tragic backstory? Considering characters like Yui and Rin are more relatable. :p
Drunk is definitely rape, at least in western legal systems. You can't consent if intoxicated.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Drunk is definitely rape, at least in western legal systems. You can't consent if intoxicated.
Maybe, but I don't think it counts if both party are intoxicated. It not like yui actually planned to rape mc she doesn't even like him at that time. At best it was a mistake, and It pretty common for people to have drunk sex with strangers. I could count it as rape if even one of them were not intoxicatd . It as simple as she was drunk and Mc didn't really cared that much about it considering it was yui who lost her virginity.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and LordSinner

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Maybe, but I don't think it counts if both party are intoxicated. It not like yui actually planned to rape mc she doesn't even like him at that time. At best it was a mistake, and It pretty common for people to have drunk sex with strangers. I could count it as rape if even one of them were not intoxicatd . It as simple as she was drunk and Mc didn't really cared that much about it considering it was yui who lost her virginity.
The amount of rape culture from your two comments makes me think I'm on a smut forum or something.
There's levels of intoxication and how it impairs consent, but if MC is so drunk that he doesn't even fully wake up while someone was on top of him having sex with then he's too drunk to consent.
If both parties being drunk meant it didn't count then being drunk would be the number 1 sex assault and rape defense in the world. "Oh no your honour, of course I couldn't rape her, I was drunk as well."
Now were I in the MC's shoes would I hold it against her, or try to get her punished for it? No, it was fucking hot but it was still rape.
Lastly she thought it was her boss who she had a crush on in that bed, so she was going to go rape him instead. So the mistake wasn't committing rape, the mistake was raping the wrong guy.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The amount of rape culture from your two comments makes me think I'm on a smut forum or something.
There's levels of intoxication and how it impairs consent, but if MC is so drunk that he doesn't even fully wake up while someone was on top of him having sex with then he's too drunk to consent.
If both parties being drunk meant it didn't count then being drunk would be the number 1 sex assault and rape defense in the world. "Oh no your honour, of course I couldn't rape her, I was drunk as well."
Now were I in the MC's shoes would I hold it against her, or try to get her punished for it? No, it was fucking hot but it was still rape.
Lastly she thought it was her boss who she had a crush on in that bed, so she was going to go rape him instead. So the mistake wasn't committing rape, the mistake was raping the wrong guy.
She thought it was a dream? If you think she actually wanted to rape someone then it pointless to debate with you. Rape is mostly about intent. Did she intent to rape mc? No. Did she intent to rape her boss? No. She thought she was dreaming and not to mention she was still intoxicated and so was Mc considering he did wake up in the middle of night and saw drunk yui riding him and he also thought it probably a dream and returned to sleep. Nonetheless, it was a pretty complicated situation, I simply don't consider it rape since the perpetrator didn't have any intention to do that.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Just finished. I wonder if the Dev would be willing to let someone do a native English proofread, there's definitely some English as a second (third or fourth) language weirdness that's present, and could be smoothed over for a nicer read.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
She thought it was a dream? If you think she actually wanted to rape someone then it pointless to debate with you. Rape is mostly about intent. Did she intent to rape mc? No. Did she intent to rape her boss? No. She thought she was dreaming and not to mention she was still intoxicated and so was Mc considering he did wake up in the middle of night and saw drunk yui riding him and he also thought it probably a dream and returned to sleep. Nonetheless, it was a pretty complicated situation, I simply don't consider it rape since the perpetrator didn't have any intention to do that.
if you reverse the roles and its him doing that to her there is no question its considered rape imo opinion there is no need to look further than that. that said most on here concerned about rape tag probable wouldnt be as bothered by it.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
What on earth happened with the english text in the last few episodes, words missing, worng words and so on....."great time talking to you" response "me, either" i mean ? seems like it happens alot with the word "either", sex scenes feels like the same words almost just copy paste stuff....i expected alot more from this after i played my bully is my lover.....atleast i got to see freya and aine in this even thouhg it was but a few seconds...

Sep 23, 2021
What on earth happened with the english text in the last few episodes, words missing, worng words and so on....."great time talking to you" response "me, either" i mean ? seems like it happens alot with the word "either", sex scenes feels like the same words almost just copy paste stuff....i expected alot more from this after i played my bully is my lover.....atleast i got to see freya and aine in this even thouhg it was but a few seconds...
If you are looking for Niichan's other game, this is not his game. Sicae is Niichan's other game and a prequel to MBML.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes