supremecaden

Apr 28, 2022
I honestly forgot Mila was a character lol. Does the dev expect people to care about her? We've only spent a fraction amount of time with her as a skippable scene. If the dev expects us to feel bad or anything for her that would be fucking hilarious and predictable. Hopefully there's a darker twist or story beats coming because so far there have been 0 unpredictable story events so far

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Does anyone knows how unlock the "prove it" scene of the gallery? I've been trying for a couple of hours and i don't get it lol.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Does anyone knows how unlock the "prove it" scene of the gallery? I've been trying for a couple of hours and i don't get it lol.
Use the MULTI-MOD or WALKTHROUGH
I am sure you will find your answer there

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
I find it utterly amazing how long standing successful devs with, at this point, years of experience in game development and being members of this forum still utterly fail to read their audience or even just know what not to do. Like, holy shit, you only need to browse this forum for a week to know the very basic "do not"s of AVN development, god knows there's more than enough bad examples to choose from.
Like legit, how do you keeping doing this for years and still not understand the very basics of some already basic "rules". The OP isn't in any way alone in this regard but I find it utterly flabbergasting how out of touch some AVN devs are with their community and the AVN community in general.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I find it utterly amazing how long standing successful devs with, at this point, years of experience in game development and being members of this forum still utterly fail to read their audience or even just know what not to do. Like, holy shit, you only need to browse this forum for a week to know the very basic "do not"s of AVN development, god knows there's more than enough bad examples to choose from.
Like legit, how do you keeping doing this for years and still not understand the very basics of some already basic "rules". The OP isn't in any way alone in this regard but I find it utterly flabbergasting how out of touch some AVN devs are with their community and the AVN community in general.
for the whiner.jpg

You need some cheese to your whine?

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes