Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
I think ppl have overreacted for the ntr drama (its not rly even a real ntr since there was no scene and the girl was basically blackmailed imo) and i know one solution for the developer which would please most of the crowds.Just do a in game choice,you dont want to help the girl or do some wrong choice,she gets raped or some other kind of bad ending.A lot of games do that so its doable,but i get that the ppl are angry coz they had an impression that dev wants to make a pure harem game.And i think some ppl went too hard on dev because he had plenty of chances to make it dark (in one choice you can ignore to save elaine and there is no scene of her being mistreated or something bad happening to her afterwards)

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
I think ppl have overreacted for the ntr drama (its not rly even a real ntr since there was no scene and the girl was basically blackmailed imo) and i know one solution for the developer which would please most of the crowds.Just do a in game choice,you dont want to help the girl or do some wrong choice,she gets raped or some other kind of bad ending.A lot of games do that so its doable,but i get that the ppl are angry coz they had an impression that dev wants to make a pure harem game.And i think some ppl went too hard on dev because he had plenty of chances to make it dark (in one choice you can ignore to save elaine and there is no scene of her being mistreated or something bad happening to her afterwards)
What are you talking about? Sorry i haven't play the game yet, I don't care spoilers btw

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
What are you talking about? Sorry i haven't play the game yet, I don't care spoilers btw
To make story short,there were some ppl raving about ntr which made the dev change a bit of dialogue,i learned that today since i wasnt reading the comments from some time,but in last 10-15 pages of comments you can learn what was happening if that interests you

FreedomPuppy

Jun 4, 2018
I find it utterly amazing how long standing successful devs with, at this point, years of experience in game development and being members of this forum still utterly fail to read their audience or even just know what not to do. Like, holy shit, you only need to browse this forum for a week to know the very basic "do not"s of AVN development, god knows there's more than enough bad examples to choose from.
Like legit, how do you keeping doing this for years and still not understand the very basics of some already basic "rules". The OP isn't in any way alone in this regard but I find it utterly flabbergasting how out of touch some AVN devs are with their community and the AVN community in general.
You've made me curious. Which other games have made the same mistake, or just a huge mistake in general, in the past? I feel like there should be a Hall of Shame somewhere...

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
To make story short,there were some ppl raving about ntr which made the dev change a bit of dialogue,i learned that today since i wasnt reading the comments from some time,but in last 10-15 pages of comments you can learn what was happening if that interests you
Ok thanks, I'm not gonna read it because it's really boring see people fighting each other, but thanks for the info

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Elaine was fucking someone behind the MC's back the whole time, this is pretty much the definition of NTR so... If that doesn't excite you then that's also why it didn't excite the people who complained

I've now replayed now it's been rewritten it and it's quite funny, she tries to pass off her sluttiness as just being a nympho and therefore not slutty. As others said I'm not quite sure why the dev needed to add that in, it's also a really weird conversation, someone attacks her and instead of just explaining why that happened she goes off on an unrelated tangent about how she's obsessed with sex. Lovely to know love.

Also there's a really unpleasant scene where MC creampies her, then she sits on his face without asking... That's just... I mean cmon, ask first.

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
My Real Desire [Ch.3Ep.2Part2] - Public Edition

WIN/LINUX: 1. 2.
MAC: 1. 2.
ANDROID: 1. 2.

Patch - Pc Only (Ch.3Ep.2 is the least required)
1. 2.

Changelog:
- 210 New scenes.
- 15 New animated scenes.
- 1666 Lines of code and dialogue.
- Main story's progression.
- Mila's new event.
- New sex scene.
- 1 New gallery added.

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
So since there's no concrete answer in all the thread I have to ask, Does anyone knows if pregnancy is going to be part of the game at some point?

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
Elaine was fucking someone behind the MC's back the whole time, this is pretty much the definition of NTR so... If that doesn't excite you then that's also why it didn't excite the people who complained

I've now replayed now it's been rewritten it and it's quite funny, she tries to pass off her sluttiness as just being a nympho and therefore not slutty. As others said I'm not quite sure why the dev needed to add that in, it's also a really weird conversation, someone attacks her and instead of just explaining why that happened she goes off on an unrelated tangent about how she's obsessed with sex. Lovely to know love.

Also there's a really unpleasant scene where MC creampies her, then she sits on his face without asking... That's just... I mean cmon, ask first.
Now i'm glad i didn't download the game before reading some comments

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Now i'm glad i didn't download the game before reading some comments
It was rewritten. She no longer was/is fucking that guy. I had some choice things to say about it (admittedly, I was quite heated when it happened), but the dev changed it and I have to give him props for that. It's a fairly chill harem game. Definitely worth it again - I wouldn't pass on it because of an extinct backstory.

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
It was rewritten. She no longer was/is fucking that guy. I had some choice things to say about it (admittedly, I was quite heated when it happened), but the dev changed it and I have to give him props for that. It's a fairly chill harem game. Definitely worth it again - I wouldn't pass on it because of an extinct backstory.
I understand dev changed it but it seems still someone attacked her so what happened exactly? If she still sleeps around because she is a nympho, it's not good for a harem game (i think). (If you want to answer marking as a "spoiler" would be good )

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I understand dev changed it but it seems still someone attacked her so what happened exactly? If she still sleeps around because she is a nympho, it's not good for a harem game (i think). (If you want to answer marking as a "spoiler" would be good )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I, honestly, don't care about the nympho part. I was fine with her being a party chick and having fun prior to the MC. In the updated version, it doesn't appear that she is sleeping with anyone but the MC once that starts, but not to say she had a virtuous past (the fun ones never do).

Did we get to bash that girl face in who hired thugs to hurt one of the LIs?
Nope. She's off living in Europe, I believe.

Reactions: Anex09
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes