ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Just like that? She got off that easily?! tf :mad:
I mean, I would have liked to have had my revenge as well, but think about it like this... MC was still undercover. Blackmailing her father to get rid of her was easy, and wouldn't raise too much attention. Attacking her, however...

I understand the decision. It's not cathartic, but it's understandable, I think, at least.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Was there any development towards the "harem" at all? Last I've played was somewhere in CH2, and each update just seemed like random "progression" with any girl and barely any main story.

Has anything changed?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.2 Part 2] [Lyk4n]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Was there any development towards the "harem" at all? Last I've played was somewhere in CH2, and each update just seemed like random "progression" with any girl and barely any main story.

Has anything changed?
I think you're refering to Sicae and My Bully Is My Lover. Those two games are made by another dev, and the only thing in common with this game is the art style

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I think you're refering to Sicae and My Bully Is My Lover. Those two games are made by another dev, and the only thing in common with this game is the art style
Nope, I am talking about this. This is tagged and planned as a harem by the dev (unless things have now changed) and last time I've played, there wasn't even the slightest of hints that a girl would find out about "others"

Reactions: Totoro808

Totoro808

Dec 9, 2021
Nope, I am talking about this. This is tagged and planned as a harem by the dev (unless things have now changed) and last time I've played, there wasn't even the slightest of hints that a girl would find out about "others"
I agree. If the game isn't going towards a "Harem" outcome, then that tag should be removed.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
It has been a while since I played from the beginning but if I remember correctly then Krystal, Rin & Yui all know about each other but although they know about each other it seems more competing at the moment than a harem acceptance, Alice hinted to Rin that she likes MC, and Elaine & Wendy know about each other which also leads in to a threesome, but I think that is it, Eira, Faye & Sally nobody knows about right now, and nothing has happened with Angela yet, that's all from memory so maybe someone who has played through the entire story recently can confirm.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It has been a while since I played from the beginning but if I remember correctly then Krystal, Rin & Yui all know about each other but although they know about each other it seems more competing at the moment than a harem acceptance, Alice hinted to Rin that she likes MC, and Elaine & Wendy know about each other which also leads in to a threesome, but I think that is it, Eira, Faye & Sally nobody knows about right now, and nothing has happened with Angela yet, that's all from memory so maybe someone who has played through the entire story recently can confirm.
Ah, so I must have stopped before any of that happened then.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I understand dev changed it but it seems still someone attacked her so what happened exactly? If she still sleeps around because she is a nympho, it's not good for a harem game (i think). (If you want to answer marking as a "spoiler" would be good )
So honestly I normally would count as spoilers but I consider the content itself to be the actual spoiler of everything holy and harem. Basically out of nowhere she's attacked, guy tries to rape her, fails. MC saves the day, sort of. It turns out she's been fucking said guy for ages behind MC's back because she owed him money, so a randomly inserted bit of NTR, I hate NTR, but I also feel it has it's place and I have included it in my own writing, for valid reasons. This though is totally out of the blue and out of character for the game which otherwise is all about virgins who've never held hands before.
If this was from the beginning of the game when you first meet her, and you get to actually stop it, rather than finding out really late in the story she's been at it all along then yeah fine, it'd work quite well as a plot device, instead it just feels icky.

The dev has changed it and the new version skips out the she was fucking him the whole time bit. However she randomly goes off on a tangent in conversation about how she's a nympho, while talking about the attack (not suspicious at all.) It's no longer story related as she's not been fucking him, she says, no reason to suddenly start talking about that but she does. It simply doesn't fit the story at all and makes no sense. Seems like a very forced way to keep her being a right slut but apparently she hasn't done anything. Being a nympho doesn't mean you aren't a slut btw, as the writing claims. Simply means there's less control over it.
It contradicts itself, is badly written, badly timed, doesn't fit in anyway and is still out of the blue as they're having a conversation about why the guy tried to rape her. The only explantion for her giving such a random tangent at that moment is she is in fact fucking him and does fuck everyone esle because she's a nymph but now the writing is trying to tell us she isn't. Even though it very clearly also says she is and she can't control herself.

Basically it was an idea which went down like a lead balloon with the audience who expected harem, got straight up NTR. Then the rewrite is not fully thought through and actually still equates to the exact same thing if you're paying enough attention, it's just covert NTR, it's definitely still happening, she admits to having no control over who she sleeps with and the guy expected sex like it was normal, clearly it's happened before. So yeah... it's passed off as no longer NTR but it's very obviously still happening, she's definitely sleeping around.
In real life it's one of those situations you'd just walk away from knowing it just ain't worth the headache.

But my personal gripe, in real life if a freshly creampied girl attempted to sit on my face I'd react with holy vengeance. Just saying... no fucking thank you.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
So honestly I normally would count as spoilers but I consider the content itself to be the actual spoiler of everything holy and harem. Basically out of nowhere she's attacked, guy tries to rape her, fails. MC saves the day, sort of. It turns out she's been fucking said guy for ages behind MC's back because she owed him money, so a randomly inserted bit of NTR, I hate NTR, but I also feel it has it's place and I have included it in my own writing, for valid reasons. This though is totally out of the blue and out of character for the game which otherwise is all about virgins who've never held hands before.
If this was from the beginning of the game when you first meet her, and you get to actually stop it, rather than finding out really late in the story she's been at it all along then yeah fine, it'd work quite well as a plot device, instead it just feels icky.

The dev has changed it and the new version skips out the she was fucking him the whole time bit. However she randomly goes off on a tangent in conversation about how she's a nympho, while talking about the attack (not suspicious at all.) It's no longer story related as she's not been fucking him, she says, no reason to suddenly start talking about that but she does. It simply doesn't fit the story at all and makes no sense. Seems like a very forced way to keep her being a right slut but apparently she hasn't done anything. Being a nympho doesn't mean you aren't a slut btw, as the writing claims. Simply means there's less control over it.
It contradicts itself, is badly written, badly timed, doesn't fit in anyway and is still out of the blue as they're having a conversation about why the guy tried to rape her. The only explantion for her giving such a random tangent at that moment is she is in fact fucking him and does fuck everyone esle because she's a nymph but now the writing is trying to tell us she isn't. Even though it very clearly also says she is and she can't control herself.

Basically it was an idea which went down like a lead balloon with the audience who expected harem, got straight up NTR. Then the rewrite is not fully thought through and actually still equates to the exact same thing if you're paying enough attention, it's just covert NTR, it's definitely still happening, she admits to having no control over who she sleeps with and the guy expected sex like it was normal, clearly it's happened before. So yeah... it's passed off as no longer NTR but it's very obviously still happening, she's definitely sleeping around.
In real life it's one of those situations you'd just walk away from knowing it just ain't worth the headache.

But my personal gripe, in real life if a freshly creampied girl attempted to sit on my face I'd react with holy vengeance. Just saying... no fucking thank you.
Can you skip the slut LI?

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018

soo you made a huge wall to bring up a old version story line which yes was a miss for many cuz of NTR which you went on a nonsensical rant for no good reason just because of the underlying connotation that because she is a nympho automatically means a undertone of ntr must still be there because your small brain says that nympho=slut...well lemme edjumacatya a little, nympho or nymphomaniac/nymphomania is quite literally just a over abundance of sexual desire, this does not mean in any shape or form that they fuck everything on two or more :sneaky:. That is the current, past and literal definition of nymphomaniac/mania assigned to it in the late 1820s. The adult industry makes everything 100* worse then it actually is because well it sells and it looks damn good on camera or in games in this case.

I do agree with that last part, no fucking way am I eatin a freshly creamed girl nor am I snowballin a girl who just ate a load :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ryansFLYIN

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Can you skip the slut LI?
You can skip everyone except for Mila, but you can skip her lewd scenes if you'd like (not the "hold ctrl" kind of skip, but a true skip option).

But I would take what that guy says with a grain of salt (or maybe an entire shaker of it). Does she have past partners? Yes. But he's taking liberties with saying she's still doing what was rewritten out. There's literally no evidence that she's sleeping around.
Also, not every LI is a virgin. Most are, but I think there's 4 who aren't, if I'm remembering correctly.

You can also avoid the creampie eating (I didn't even realize that before) by just cumming outside during that scene. I feel like the prior was just an oversight.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
You can skip everyone except for Mila, but you can skip her lewd scenes if you'd like (not the "hold ctrl" kind of skip, but a true skip option).

But I would take what that guy says with a grain of salt (or maybe an entire shaker of it). Does she have past partners? Yes. But he's taking liberties with saying she's still doing what was rewritten out. There's literally no evidence that she's sleeping around.
Also, not every LI is a virgin. Most are, but I think there's 4 who aren't, if I'm remembering correctly.

You can also avoid the creampie eating (I didn't even realize that before) by just cumming outside during that scene. I feel like the prior was just an oversight.
Sounds great mate, idc if they aren't virgins or whatever just not interested in the character if she's doing dodgy shit behind the scenes. Sounds like it may have been an exaggeration and I'll try it for myself and see.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
A wording fix is in order. In the MC's big reveal, he tries to reassure his audience that he is doing the best he can to defend/protect them. He states: "I and Felix are trying to figure out about how to keep you safe." Two points on this. In common English, when mentioning two people, one of whom is the speaker, the proper approach is "[Other person] and I" or in this case, "Felix and I".

The second point is that they are "trying to figure out about how to keep you safe." The word "about" is not needed here and this can be worded "trying to figure out how to keep you safe".

So, the line would be better stated: "Felix and I are trying to figure out how to keep you safe."

I hope this is helpful.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
"You do you" ... a slang expression is good when introduced occasionally, but you are overdoing it. When it is noticable that you are reusing the same slang expression repeatedly, it's too much. Less is more (ack! I just illustrated the point)

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes