Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's such a joke all the complaints in Elaine's story, you have to be very soy boy to feel bad. completely unfair all the claims to the creator of the game and the worst thing is that claims affect creative freedom. I hope that the creator of the game ignores them and sends them to mature.
Feeling bad ? No not at all, more like the scene is bad, simple as is. As for why, many reasons have been given.
What is unfair with players stating their opinion in a discussion thread ?
That's the same as people talking/criticising movies, music, art or normal games.

A dev has by all means every right to write the story he wants. But if he wants said story to appeal to his fans/customers, wants their continued support, as with Patreon, he should know what kind of audience his work appeals to and what kind of content they like or is an no-no for them.
This is true for pretty much all creative works, just think of the Mass Effect trilogy and the rather infamous ending.
Sure they claimed creative freedom (which was questionable at best, since it was a copy of the 'Deus Ex' ending, except that the ending was fitting for that game), that didn't change the fact that they got a huge shitstorm for the crap they wrote, rightfully so imo.

The fact that this whole rape nonsense is only used for shock value, with no further impact on the LI/MC/story, makes it even worse. It is one of the easiest ways to gain sympathy, find a reason for attraction on the LI side, etc. Using such heavy themes for this is cheap thought, using them multiple times has little to do with creative freedom, it comes across as if the author is lazy or just doesn't have any ideas, but needs drama for reasons...
This here explains it well and that's pretty much exactly how it is used in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
So, I have been away for a while don't remember which update I last played but it was the one with Victor's daughter/granddaughter not sure which exactly. been reading the thread and the whole rape/NTR thing.
will it be in the game from now on ? or is it being retconned.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So, I have been away for a while don't remember which update I last played but it was the one with Victor's daughter/granddaughter not sure which exactly. been reading the thread and the whole rape/NTR thing.
There was no NTR, and it's being retconned anyway. A LI was raped and corrupted long before the start of the game. Her romance path with the MC starts with him saving her from the creeps. MC steals and helps bring some healing energy to the girl who's already been raped and corrupted. There was no NTR or any girls being stolen from the MC, it was like NTR but it was being played out in complete reverse and there were no actual NTR sex scenes.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
There has been a LI that was blackmailed, (gang)raped for years. Then MC started something with her, while this thing was still going on to some degree without MC being aware of that, until MC gets to the point where MC sees one of those degenerates trying to force this LI into something and steps in. Then this whole plot unfolds.
Make from it whatever you want, NTR/no NTR, in the end, it's semantics. The problem for almost anyone has been the plot in itself, nobody wanted a so far wholesome game to turn this dark and having an LI who has been (gang)raped for years until MC has already been involved with her. There has been a questionable turn of events with another LI shortly before, kidnapping, beating this LI close to death, and then an attempt to gangrape her with the intention to kill her afterward and MC stepping in last second - and as nothing ever happened she lost her v-card to MC right in the next morning still in the hospital. Doesn't make sense at all and doesn't do this character or the story with this character up to this point any justice - and doesn't match the general vibe of this game up to this point.
The author promised to rework the former part, the background with the rape victim, but let's wait and see.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Dev said they will retcon it. How long it will take and will it be decently written, who knows

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Dev said they will retcon it. How long it will take and will it be decently written, who knows
Decently written?.... How much of the story is Dev re-writing here?

Let me help, with this! (and I am English as a second language).

- Li had a history of being raped years in the past, (its Yawn x 2000, but that's what the dev went with)

- The perpetrator of that rape stopped when he moved overseas to attend to his rich family's business interests, a couple of years ago. Since then Li has been somewhat shocked over the traumatic change from extreme (being raped/blackmailed consistently) to 'normal'.

- This dramatic change caused her to flail in terms of romance and sexual activeness as she adjusted to her new 'normal' and learned what it meant to NOT BE in the abusive/blackmail situation

- She is finally starting to normalize, in the sense that she feels ready to become emotionally available, when she meets the MC and is starting to develop some base feelings for MC beyond the lust/sexual release that had been prevalent in her life previously.

- At this point, the Rich Rapest (who had spent several years away), has recently returned to the city and seeing the girl on the street (by random chance, or by intentionally trying to find his favorite 'toy'), the rarest tries to coerce the Li to go with him so they can resume the 'old blackmail'.

- Li, shocked and unsure of how to deal with what she sees as the return of a trauma she thought past, is stunned and in a stupor. Such that she doesn't fight back, and is led along.

- MC, jumps in, causing Li to have a crisis moment where she must choose to finally free herself mentally, or become chained by her past.

- With the MC as her emotional support she breaks out of her 'mind trap' and fights back, declaring "Never again!" which is a kick and punch.

- Her and the MC defeat the Rich Rapest, and are drawn closer by the event, which strengthens their bond and helps form a real loving connection as opposed to a causal romantic one.

This is how I, as a drunk Frenchman, who is English Second language, would solve the issue...

Lyk4n - you are free to use this without crediting me :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As a secondary point (and what I was originally choosing to comment on)

It seems like the Dev is trying to find the exact line of "what is ntr/ish/acceptable" and what crosses that line.

Comments like; (underscore mine)
As I’ve been reading you guys comments, it’s because she still was forced to have sex with him even after she and MC met, right? So, what if her background is still the same, but she stopped having sex with the guy before meeting MC and the other guys after meeting MC? Would that be counted as NTR as well?
/QUOTE

This comment reads to me, like a lawyer trying to find a technical point they can argue from.

Why look for this line? Why try to find the 'technical limit' that a label can be stretched too?

It will make ZERO difference to players if your 'technically NOT' or 'close but not'.

Being Not-/whatever/ by virtue of technicality will have zero reduction on $hitstorms and angry players.

Best thing is; AS ALWAYS

Be clear with your intentions (transparency)
Make what you want to make (But keep your promises)
Use future tags (no surprises needed)

Best of luck Dev

I need more veno

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Decently written?.... How much of the story is Dev re-writing here?

Let me help, with this! (and I am English as a second language).

- Li had a history of being raped years in the past, (its Yawn x 2000, but that's what the dev went with)
I'm gonna be honest, I was just trying to sound a bit polite, I doubt the redo will be any less of an eye roll experience. It might even be worse, to continue the trend of the past 3 updates

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was thinking of giving the game a second try (I didn't like the MC's behavior too much the first time). But what I read in the last pages makes me rethink playing it.

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
Played the new update. The rape backstory is still in the game but it only happened once and she didn't get gang banged. There is a new explanation for her becoming a nympho.

Her parents were beaten so badly it traumatized her so now she gets super horny out of nowhere.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Played the new update. The rape backstory is still in the game but it only happened once and she didn't get gang banged. There is a new explanation for her becoming a nympho.

Her parents were beaten so badly it traumatized her so now she gets super horny out of nowhere.
So what I got from this is that she turned into a nympho from seeing her parents get beat?
What type of new fetish is this? :KEK:

Dude, I have seen some bad writing, but this takes the cake honestly if what you're saying is true.

im-not-even-a1s6sa.jpg

Last edited:

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So what I got from this is that she turned into a nympho from seeing her parents get beat?
What type of new fetish is this? :KEK:

Dude, I have seen some bad writing, but this takes the cake honestly if what you're saying is true.

View attachment 2569996
She did witness her parents getting beat and it became a trauma, but she didn't suddenly get horny and turn into a nympho just from that. Her childhood was pretty much ruined, so she had a lot of stress. She then, learned that she could reduce her stress by masturbating, which was more of a reason of her becoming a nymph.

However, I will add more to that in the next release which will come in a couple days. So, I hope no one leak this current version yet.

Last edited:

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

Who you're talking about? because I remember Lyk4n's game doesn't have rape?

• Haha
Reactions: eltharion83
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes