Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I am playing in joi play so how to use cheat codes there
There are no cheat codes. You can turn cheats on by going to 'Settings' after clicking on 'Phone' located on the sidebar. Then you can go to 'Character info', choose a character and click on the buttons that boost their stats. You can also navigate to the 'Quest tracker' and complete any active quest by opening it and clicking on the 'Complete' button.

taswsz

Aug 20, 2020
If you're updating the game, I recommed you to alway check out the changelog I put in the RAR. I always write what was added with simple information on how to achieve the new scenes/content.

There are just two types of stats you need to have to trigger a default scene (a scene that always occurs at a certain place at a certain time, for example a scene that happens when Summer is in her room at night). One is the corruption level. By completing "Corruption quest of ... 0/1/2/3/4" you advance to the next corruption level with said character. Every corruption level allows you to do more naughty stuff with said character. For example, by reaching corruption level 3 with any character, you unlock blowjobs with them. So to put simply, the core of the game is to check the "Quest tracker" right after meeting a character and complete all of its steps to be able to do more fun stuff with that character and unlock more scenes. And repeat until you complete the last corruption quest. The second stat that unlocks more options in a scene is abilities (strength, sneaking, cooking, ...) But the option is always there and it will either let you play the option or say that you don't have enough points to do that action.

I hope this makes sense and thank you for your feedback.

I will go through the game one more time and check every single trigger and quest step. And I don't think I will abandon this game soon. Everytime I release an update, I learn something new about developing a game and it's been a really fun experience reading all of the feedback and opinions. Thank you.

If you remember which exact quest didn't trigger other than dates, please let me know.

You can still do her homework together in that scene. The option probably doesn't appear because you already did her homework that weekend. You can always do one homework per weekend. If the option still doesn't appear the next weekend, you can attach your save file and I will look into it.

EDIT: Should be fixed. Download 'Bugfix'.

Dakota Skye.

UPDATE: MEGA -
UPDATE COMPRESSED: MEGA -
sorry,is she?the girl on the banner pic,i searched dakota's pics and i don't think they are the same person

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
sorry,is she?the girl on the banner pic,i searched dakota's pics and i don't think they are the same person
Oh, I thought you meant the third girl in the game that has short hair and not on the banner. Because Dakota Skye (Summer) has short hair in every scene basically. The third girl on the banner with short hair is Janice Griffith, sorry.

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
Two errors I found in v18

1:
<span style="color"green">Buy and give her purple underwear.</span>

2:
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
Give her a very generous gift (500$).
Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Wait for her 'secret'.

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
Yeah, I was panicking at the launch when I received bad feedback about Dakota Skye. So in that state, I decided I would use Vina Sky for Summer (the game character) and quickly edited and changed the banner before anyone could notice. But after I calmed down, I decided to do that poll which ended up with most of the people being okay with Dakota Skye.
Can we get the old banner back? Even if you add Vina later, the main family should be the banner or update the banner with ALL the girls that will be in it.

Reactions: Fish_lip

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
so spoilery question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That sounds really interesting. She won't be available at MC's house anymore, but you can find her at her house if you want. That will give you an option to invite a different character to stay at your house in those days when Kiley was supposed to be there. I will think about it.

I also fixed the bugs you reported, thanks!

Can we get the old banner back? Even if you add Vina later, the main family should be the banner or update the banner with ALL the girls that will be in it.
I will be doing a better banner so that it correctly fits the box on 'Latest Updates' page. And I will definitely put Dakota Skye back there. I don't know when but it's possible I will do it before releasing v0.19.

Reactions: Valrin72

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I began encountering this:

What's this? All quests done, including the Pawn Shop ones. I chose both NTR options when the MC went to the club with Kiley and found Paul there with another woman.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I began encountering this:

What's this? All quests done, including the Pawn Shop ones. I chose both NTR options when the MC went to the club with Kiley and found Paul there with another woman.
That's one of her random scenes. Just wait till 23:00 and walk around MC's house to trigger the scene.

EDIT: or it's her second random scene in which she can be found in the living room in MC's house when you see that text

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
How do I invite Michelle to my house?
When you enter your house it should trigger a scene that ends with you inviting her to stay. If you never were inside the house, just go in, then out and then back in and the scene should trigger. The other requirement for the trigger is having her on corruption level bigger than 2 and it has to be after 16:00.

May 6, 2022
When you enter your house it should trigger a scene that ends with you inviting her to stay. If you never were inside the house, just go in, then out and then back in and the scene should trigger. The other requirement for the trigger is having her on corruption level bigger than 2 and it has to be after 16:00.
Ah man, it still won't work, idk why, I'm meeting all the criteria. She's on lvl 4, and I have my own house but she's still at the Duncan's. Also, How do I get Kiley to come over to Duncan's? I have to complete her quest with her peeping at me in the shower but I can't get to it

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Ah man, it still won't work, idk why, I'm meeting all the criteria. She's on lvl 4, and I have my own house but she's still at the Duncan's.
That's weird, maybe I messed up something as usual. She will stay at Duncan's house until that scenes triggers. It triggers when you enter your house from the 'Town' page (or any other page other than a room in your house). If you don't mind, you can attach your save file and I will try fixing it. Sorry...

Also, How do I get Kiley to come over to Duncan's? I have to complete her quest with her peeping at me in the shower but I can't get to it
You have to take a shower at Duncan's house while she's over and she's there only on weekends, between 12:00 and 14:59.

May 6, 2022
That's weird, maybe I messed up something as usual. She will stay at Duncan's house until that scenes triggers. It triggers when you enter your house from the 'Town' page (or any other page other than a room in your house). If you don't mind, you can attach your save file and I will try fixing it. Sorry...

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
It's fixed. The variable that makes the scenes not appear after you went through it was set to true somehow. I still haven't found a way you managed to set it to true so I have no idea how it happened yet. Sorry :(

korte7

Jul 20, 2020
First of all, great game! I have a quick question though. Does Summer not have a replay gallery? Or can it be that using cheats messed something up for me so that I don't see it?

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes