Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
First of all, great game! I have a quick question though. Does Summer not have a replay gallery? Or can it be that using cheats messed something up for me so that I don't see it?
Thank you! No, Summer still isn't available in 'Replay scenes' in v0.18 since I want to add characters there when I'm mostly done implementing all of their scenes. She will be there in v0.19.

Reactions: korte7

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I dont know if its only a issue with the compressed version but some video tags for the same character have invalid paths.
For example Michelle. Some video tags call the path in ./media/Michelle and others in ./media/michelle but only the michelle folder exists
How to reproduce:
Start a fresh game, go to the living room(passage home-livingroom) now the video of michelle sitting there shouldnt show up because the path is set to Michelle folder. Click on continue the conversation and the other videos should show up because now the path is correct
Yeah, I'm currently going through every line that displays Michelle's videos and fixing it. You're playing on Linux, right?

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
yep I'm on linux. "Temporarly" fixed it by copying the folder and renaming it to Michelle :D
You're probably the first person playing the game on linux. The lines of code that had the capital 'M' are one of the first lines I wrote for the game. I had no idea they had the capital 'M' because Windows doesn't see a problem between small and capital characters. Sorry about this...

Hopefully I fixed most of the lines, but even Notepad++ doesn't see that difference in it's search function, so I have to go through every single line. Your fix won't probably work since it won't now display the lines of code with a small 'M'.

Try running the game with this html:

Sgoing

Jun 21, 2018
You're probably the first person playing the game on linux. The lines of code that had the capital 'M' are one of the first lines I wrote for the game. I had no idea they had the capital 'M' because Windows doesn't see a problem between small and capital characters. Sorry about this...

Hopefully I fixed most of the lines, but even Notepad++ doesn't see that difference in it's search function, so I have to go through every single line. Your fix won't probably work since it won't now display the lines of code with a small 'M'.

Try running the game with this html: WORKUPLOAD
In Notepad++
Search:Find... (or Ctrl+F)
Check "Match case" in Find dialog box

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
I cannot install the dancing pole in kileys bedroom. It says I should install it there but in every timeperiod I go there it doesnt show up.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I cannot install the dancing pole in kileys bedroom. It says I should install it there but in every timeperiod I go there it doesnt show up.
You can only install it on workday, between 09:00 and 16:59. I'm currently adding a hint to the quest. If it still doesn't work, please attach your save file and I will look into it.

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
You can only install it on workday, between 09:00 and 16:59. I'm currently adding a hint to the quest. If it still doesn't work, please attach your save file and I will look into it.
Also make sure you actually have the pole ; I bought it during the dialogue, but had to buy it again for 0 in the shop too

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If you're revising hints, it might also be worth adding a time frame to the hint for Kiley's football practice. I spent a lot of time clicking around before figuring out when she was in her back yard, because the window was so narrow that other events often took me past it.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
If you're revising hints, it might also be worth adding a time frame to the hint for Kiley's football practice. I spent a lot of time clicking around before figuring out when she was in her back yard, because the window was so narrow that other events often took me past it.
Thanks, I will get on that.

Reactions: gregers
Jan 7, 2018
Working at the pawn shop: is it the only way to earn money? Tablets, laptops, clothes, tools, gifts... I'm no millionaire you know, I work part-time at a pawn shop ffs! :)

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes