yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Firstly make sure her content is enabled. Open 'Phone' and go to 'Settings'. Find a line which says 'Enable Dakota Skye's content' and make sure it is ENABLED. After that, there should always be a 'Corruption of Summer Duncan' quest in 'Quest tracker' (also located on 'Phone').

You can still study together when she's using the tablet. There was a bug that didn't reset the variable for the homework when you sleep normally. Just download and play with the fixed html: WORKUPLOAD
(the variable resets only when you advance from Sunday to Monday)
her content is enabled but the quest doesn't appear on my phone, i though I had to do something to unlock it but it didn't appear (she's at 100 relationship and 100 corruption and the quest "Exemplary relationship" is already done)

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
her content is enabled but the quest doesn't appear on my phone, i though I had to do something to unlock it but it didn't appear (she's at 100 relationship and 100 corruption and the quest "Exemplary relationship" is already done)
You're talking about the quest when she wants you to buy her the tablet and the laptop, right? For that, you need to have a job (Pawn shop) and walk around Duncan's house after 16:00.

EDIT: There is a hint about this quest in "Corruption of Summer Duncan 1". If you don't have any of her corruption quests active, please attach your save file and I will look into it.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
You're talking about the quest when she wants you to buy her the tablet and the laptop, right? For that, you need to have a job (Pawn shop) and walk around Duncan's house after 16:00.

EDIT: There is a hint about this quest in "Corruption of Summer Duncan 1". If you don't have any of her corruption quests active, please attach your save file and I will look into it.
the problem is I reseted her content starting back from corruption 0 since I couldn't finish the corruption level 3 quest (because of the tablet scene)
so she's now at corruption level 0 with only the quest "examplary relationship" (where you have to run with her 5 times) accomplished and no more quest is active

here's my save file

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
the problem is I reseted her content starting back from corruption 0 since I couldn't finish the corruption level 3 quest (because of the tablet scene)
so she's now at corruption level 0 with only the quest "examplary relationship" (where you have to run with her 5 times) accomplished and no more quest is active

here's my save file
I attached your fixed save. The problem was in resetting the character. I forgot to make the first corruption quest active. I did it for other characters but for some reason I forgot to do it for Summer. Thanks!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I can't figure out how to get Summer to corruption level 2. If I check the phone quest tracker for her, everything is green except "Do her weekend homework together twice. (her room, 15:00->17:59)"

The problem is, as far as I can tell she never does her homework on any day. She is sometimes there after 15:00 but never doing her homework. Am I missing something? I bought her a tablet and a laptop already.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I can't figure out how to get Summer to corruption level 2. If I check the phone quest tracker for her, everything is green except "Do her weekend homework together twice. (her room, 15:00->17:59)"

The problem is, as far as I can tell she never does her homework on any day. She is sometimes there after 15:00 but never doing her homework. Am I missing something? I bought her a tablet and a laptop already.
I forgot to put 'weekend' in the tip for that quest step. You can do her homework only on weekends. Also there was a bug, that many people pointed out already, that doesn't reset the homework variable when you sleep normally (without using time travel buttons). The variable is also reseted only when advancing from Sunday to Monday, which would be okay if it actually worked. So you can either download the bugfix (it's linked in the game post or in previous comments) and then advance from Sunday to Monday by any way or advance from Sunday to Monday by using time travel buttons. I'm sorry for this, it is slowly becoming a meme that everytime I release an update, there's always a game breaking bug :(.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I just played the beginning, I only got duncan 1 corruption with michele and summer when does ntr start?

jimjam195

Dec 24, 2019
I cant figure out where to run with Summer in the morning? i gone everywhere on the map and i am not seeing it, please help

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I cant figure out where to run with Summer in the morning? i gone everywhere on the map and i am not seeing it, please help
When you are in any of the rooms in Duncan's house, click on the 'Leave house' option. That will make you stand in front of the house. Then just wait there until it's the morning.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there some trick to installing spy cams in this game? There is at least one scene at the pawn shop that hints at a missed opportunity for not having a camera installed, but I haven't found a way to install one there. Same thing for the starting house. I have only found 1 room that I could install one and it's in the new house, not the starting house.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there some trick to installing spy cams in this game? There is at least one scene at the pawn shop that hints at a missed opportunity for not having a camera installed, but I haven't found a way to install one there. Same thing for the starting house. I have only found 1 room that I could install one and it's in the new house, not the starting house.
That's the only room where you can install it for now. It's a new feature that I recently added and didn't think of it when I was working on Michelle, Summer and Kiley. There will be more scenes at school using spy cameras and if it will be positively received, I will add more spy camera scenes to the starting and the new house in the future.

Reactions: Valrin72
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes