Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
You guys do realize you're all debating a post from last October? I think if he were going to change her out he would have by now.
I just replied to what I saw, I haven't been in this thread for a while, so I don't know what's going on. And even if the discussion was old originally, I could see it still happening if the author has a change of heart. So I don't think it's a totally irrelevant discussion.

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
I've seen a little in here about the "Final Straw" with Kiley, but it never activates. And the current at level 4 Annoying Obstacle says "Wait at least a week" but it has been several weeks. Is this just the end of the current content and it hasn't told me?

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I've seen a little in here about the "Final Straw" with Kiley, but it never activates. And the current at level 4 Annoying Obstacle says "Wait at least a week" but it has been several weeks. Is this just the end of the current content and it hasn't told me?
Hello, I remember there was something similar happening to other people when I was working on Kiley's story. I changed some variables without thinking and had to manually fix people's save files for it to work. Did you play some of the previous versions? If you did, please attach your save file and I will look into it.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Hello everyone who's following the game's development,

sorry for not being active for the last three months. As I said on my discord, I went and still am going through some difficult times and I wasn't able to work on the game as regularly as before. I did manage to do some work on the UI, cut some videos into short clips and wrote the introductions to the School story (and other minor things). I also published a patreon only update with four Summer's scenes, thinking I would add something more to it and publish it publicly, but you already know how it is.

I'm still working some stuff out, but it finally looks like I'm on a good way.

Dec 3, 2019
Hello everyone who's following the game's development,

sorry for not being active for the last three months. As I said on my discord, I went and still am going through some difficult times and I wasn't able to work on the game as regularly as before. I did manage to do some work on the UI, cut some videos into short clips and wrote the introductions to the School story (and other minor things). I also published a patreon only update with four Summer's scenes, thinking I would add something more to it and publish it publicly, but you already know how it is.

I'm still working some stuff out, but it finally looks like I'm on a good way.
Personal health should always be a priority. Take care and do what you can. This is, already, an amazing game.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Will this game have some kind of a impregnation ending mentioned in text if the MC cum inside too much?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is there an update coming?
Will there be newer characters?
I overall like the gameplay and progression. It's not as insanely grindy as the Tower.
How about an aunt? or New Principal played by Lisa Ann<--yes please

Nov 6, 2018
After buying the house, I cannot access it.
After giving the book to Michelle in the living room, I can't go any further with her.
Does anyone have a solution to my problem ?

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes