2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Here the last version 0.1B provided by the dev Juice_A all credits to him/her

Changelog:
Remake intro.
Locations: home, hospital, gym, school, business center.
New girls.
Phone: map, statistics, cheats, secrets gallery.
Mini-events in home.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Overview: Not Clear
You wake up in the hospital with strange sensations. Many things have happened in the world since the last time you walked on the street. What can life with three adorable girls lead to? Only you decide here...

1.Mc Has Amnesia
2.Girls are probably from Home (Incest (y))
3.One of them looks like perfect Milf-Mom :love: (Pic3)

Good Luck with Updates :cool:(y)

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Those were the tags posted by the dev in the request thread, I'm not sure if they are accurate :
3DCG, Male protagonist, Oral sex, vaginal sex, milf, teen, big ass, big tits, exhibitionism, handjob, masturbation, voyeurism, romance, school setting, teasing

Reactions: ssssluis

laeg15

May 24, 2021
ok i am to drunk....or not much already, but i played it for few minutes and all what made sence is that mc have amnesia.With this sence end. After "whatever" he live with some girls cause...it is probably...well...idk.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1B] [Juice_A] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 954 MB / 187 MB - MySincereDesireEp1B-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 916 MB / 149 MB - MySincereDesireEp1B-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Overview: Not Clear
You wake up in the hospital with strange sensations. Many things have happened in the world since the last time you walked on the street. What can life with three adorable girls lead to? Only you decide here...

1.Mc Has Amnesia
2.Girls are probably from Home (Incest (y))
3.One of them looks like perfect Milf-Mom :love: (Pic3)

Good Luck with Updates :cool:(y)
Sound like great entrance, but i'd like waiting for 2-3 next updates to actually know where it'll be going to, either the fulfilled tags...

Mar 16, 2020
I see there are gallery scenes, but I have no idea have to get to that point in the game. I know it's a sandbox, but it seems extremely difficult to tell if the story is actually advancing / grinding is happening, or if there's something else I'm supposed to be doing. Are there actually keys and passwords that can be found? Is there a way to actually get clothes in order to do yoga?

Reactions: Scyths and Aelth
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes