2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sooo

whats to do at this game?
im hopping around all locations and ... nothing
i dont even know whats this game is about - i know the mc was in hospital with "amnesia"
he´s home now and what?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
HOW HAS THIS GOT 4* ( 1 vote by Dev any chance )! theres not even hint (i should go here or do this) Give players a chance , may as well play blind folded !!!! junk This is what grind my gears WHY even bother to release this 1st Impressions Count! I will never look at this game again ! (i appreciate new devs) but 1 GB for little content , ya having a laugh ! how big is final release gonna be 40GB haha

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2020
Most important : awesome renders and fetishes, especillay between m/s in the kitchen when she wears leggings... Can't wait for other stuff like this :) Creator is a true artist. Please do not waste time in sandbox gaming, please focus on what you actually awesome at: graphism <3

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Most important : awesome renders and fetishes, especillay between m/s in the kitchen when she wears leggings... Can't wait for other stuff like this :) Creator is a true artist. Please do not waste time in sandbox gaming, please focus on what you actually awesome at: graphism <3
I agree the renders are great, the rest of it is total sandbox Sh*t Show) and i like sandbox games !

Reactions: Eispanther

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1B ]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1B ]

Here is the Italian translation
of My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1A Bugfix]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1A Bugfix]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-06-16

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Juice_A I don't mind a grind if I have an idea of what I'm grinding and how to reach this goal, but at this point your game is beautifully rendered art with Zero story or playability. Please add a hint system to the phone.

Also.. It's spelled Imagine, not Imagin

Who *is* the woman he's imagining in the bath. All she's doing is touching his cock with the back of her hand to make him orgasm? He's had a blowjob from his doctor, that's the minimum he should be imagining, not orgasming because a beautiful naked woman barely touches his cock with the back of her hand. Apparently you should add stamina training to his routine, not just strength.

And... Imagining naked women is almost as useless as dream sequence sex.

Mar 16, 2020
So after unrening a couple things, it seems that a lot of the content that is hinted at is just not completed yet. There are images on file for scenes with the mom in the movie room and in the sauna(?) by the pool, but whenever you try to click on those areas in game, you get a work in progress. Also appears that a lot of the stuff that is hinted at, like getting a key or getting clothes for yoga, is not yet possible because there are no scenes related to that at this time.

Reactions: billclinton99

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
It's odd when someone does the hard work of making good renders, subsystems for navigation, messaging, etc, but doesn't bother with the fundamental step of making the game engaging for a new player. I barely know who these characters are and what the MC's goal is besides wanting to perv on all the women (and if that's all it is, just extracting all the pics and viewing them should be enough).

If this was a new narrative space experimenting with a novel way of revealing things to the player, then maybe keeping it mysterious has benefits. But it's a pretty standard scenario, and without generous narrative fluff to distinguish it from all the other similar games out there, it's hard to get invested. Zero reason to disable rollback as well. Sometimes I double click by accident and want to check what line I missed, but nope. It's not like you're going all Dark Souls and locking players to their decisions and actions (terrible idea in this genre, btw), since you have the option to load a previous save, so this is just an unnecessary inconvenience.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes