2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1B ] APK -

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Meh, I gave up. I played until saturday in-game time and didn't make any progress. Everything I click is either "Work in progress" or "Not now" ... It's talking about points with the characters, password for the laptop and keys for the rooms, but I have clicked in some many obscures places that I'm not even sure these things are implemented in the game yet. Also when blondie is on her laptop the "talk" button doesn't do anything, so it must be bugged.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1C] [Juice_A] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1 GB / 215 MB - MySincereDesireEp1C-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 988 MB / 177 MB - MySincereDesireEp1C-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can you be sub in the game? am a sub myself so thats why am wondering :) sorry for bothering you with this hope you have a good day :)

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Holy hell why make it sandbox if you can't implement it properly. I really wanted to like the game. The females are nice. Shitty sandbox and no rollback killed it for me. I keep running across these games that look nice. Have a decent story, but are absolutely ruined by the buggy or pointless sandbox feature. Oh well. Another one bites the dust I guess.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes