2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well this may become a good game in time, but what is there to do for a player and with no guidance at all on what to do or to progress or even information there is anything to progress with it was certainly too early to share this game yet by the dev as a game instead of just a proof of concept. First make sure you can at least progress and interact a little. Now it is only a few nice renders.

Looks like dev is implementing the needed features, but with them all not being there yet to enable to progress, it is just too empty and confusing at the moment instead of exciting as a player.

konjin

Aug 30, 2018
only think i can do is eat, talk to 1 gril when wathc tv and try to do yoga but dotn have pants and is there guide

jackfox147

Jun 9, 2017
Looks like it could have been a good game, but i sometimes wonder if creators (thank you for effort not trying to be dick) think people want spend 40 minutes randomly grinding a games trying to figure out what to do next.... i want to jerk off (dude im i the only person jerking off while playing? is everyone else wearing pants and jerking off later ?)

This could have been a fine demo, but after spending way too long trying to guess whats next i kinda hate this game lol.
This is now one of those games i see in a few months and have flash backs to the trauma of going to every room (at every time) randomly clicking only to realize too late that there are no keys, the keys are a "work in progress".

Best of luck Creator, but damn i really wish this game had any kind of guide , help or clear path

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Well, like a lot have already stated, this could be a good game. But there is NOTHING to do. NOTHING works. Maybe put some features into the game BEFORE you release it. All this is, is a proof of concept. It is not even a demo or alpha release.

I might check back on this game in about a year. Maybe it will have content by then

sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
How do you leave the game if the menu doesn't even appear by clicking with the right button ???

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
The game has potential BUT right now it is not a lot of fun. Difficult to figure what to do.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys
i tried to check for any news about any coming update, but whenever I check the patreon page nothing happens, it just times out!

anyone able to view the author's patreon page?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1 v0.1D] [Juice_A] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,06 GB / 146 MB - MySincereDesireEp1-0.1D-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,02 GB / 112 MB - MySincereDesireEp1-0.1D-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes