3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I'm playing now but im not sure this game need walktrough? Can we lose some scenes because of choices or choices actualy doesnt matter?
If I remember correctly, there are points, but it just mainly defines the kind of relationship you have. So far they do not matter (besides some minor dialogue changes, or the obvious haircut/clothes choices), but in the future, they may play a bigger role.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I'm playing now but im not sure this game need walktrough? Can we lose some scenes because of choices or choices actualy doesnt matter?
There's a few scenes which do change due decisions, but so far I wouldn't dare say it's something major unless you want to see all the possible dialogue

A story focused solely on romance with our little sister.
WELL DONE !
Thank you my friend, hope you enjoy it!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Lol.. never noticed that before either. Thats hilarious.

Almost looks like a copy of the friend character in that scene that got made during positioning.. and a misclick and boom... floating copy of the character.
Either that.. or we got a simple rare snip of whatever benevolent spirit that is helping our 2 protagonists.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
This is my first playthrough, so I don't know if this is being explained later on in the story.
I'm also not sure if this was asked before, but... why are there people casually hanging in the trees?

View attachment 1618064
Oh my God I just got out of the hospital and this is the first thing I see

MY PAST WONT STOP HAUNTING ME!!

hahahaha, I'm gonna do something with that, I honestly never noticed
Thank you for telling friend!!

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Most of the incest games in my signature u.u
Two i have tried, one of which i made it to the ending. Once in a lifetime which i liked.
Hail Dickator i made it to the lobby and haven't played since. Still have it.

Felt like it was going to be one of those do a lot of crap before a hand job, which i find boring, followed by more grind before possible action.

I don't mind some of the games with story line if it's a good story but most cases to put it bluntly i play for one reason before going to sleep.

But i'll take a look if i'm not worried about getting much if any sleep if the story is good.

Also will take a bit to go through the list.

Was another Amnesia [v0.85a] [Super Alex] which has some great renders compared to some others i have seen though i was a bit disappointed that it doesn't have the sex scenes i was hoping for.
Was also another one of those wait a long time before action so gallery unlocker was at least kind enough to let me know the game didn't yet have what i was playing it for.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
This one of those where the sister is secretly thirsty for the MC?
Not so secretly my friend

That's gotta be this fastest response i have ever got on this site.
Also, Yay.
Got any recommendations on similar games with thirsty sis? Though just thirsty girl for male MC in general would work too.
Demoness_Kiss is the fastest gun in the forum

Two i have tried, one of which i made it to the ending. Once in a lifetime which i liked.
Hail Dickator i made it to the lobby and haven't played since. Still have it.

Felt like it was going to be one of those do a lot of crap before a hand job, which i find boring, followed by more grind before possible action.

I don't mind some of the games with story line if it's a good story but most cases to put it bluntly i play for one reason before going to sleep.

But i'll take a look if i'm not worried about getting much if any sleep if the story is good.

Also will take a bit to go through the list.

Was another Amnesia [v0.85a] [Super Alex] which has some great renders compared to some others i have seen though i was a bit disappointed that it doesn't have the sex scenes i was hoping for.
Was also another one of those wait a long time before action so gallery unlocker was at least kind enough to let me know the game didn't yet have what i was playing it for.
I'd like to say the story is good, but it's up to you to decide friend
Hope you find something you enjoy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes