3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
What I actually wanted to talk is that this gives me a vibe that dev doesn't have siblings. Nobody calls their sister "sister" or brother "brother." They're called by their given names. Occasionally you call them a cunt, dude, idiot. But I can't remember EVER calling my siblings "Hey sister/brother." Or heard anyone do that. I introduce them as my siblings, sure. I know it plays into the very genre or fetish or whatever but there has to be a way to make it feel more natural.
When I was a kid, my mother's best friend had a boy and a girl and they called each other "Brother" and "Sister". When another boy arrived, the boys called each other "Brother" and the girl continued to called the older one "Brother", but the younger was called by his name. This was in casual situations. It may have been a cultural thing- both parents were of Dutch ancestry.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
For a linear non-harem game, a lot of time and gameplay sure is spent on an unrelated lesbian relationship. Frankly, I don't mind that too much and the renders sure look good, but I'm surprised the anti-NTR crowd hasn't jumped all over that.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
For a linear non-harem game, a lot of time and gameplay sure is spent on an unrelated lesbian relationship. Frankly, I don't mind that too much and the renders sure look good, but I'm surprised the anti-NTR crowd hasn't jumped all over that.
I'm curious about that. I know it was stated as a non harem love story between the two, but with what I had played there were hints that the lesbian content would spill over to the sister. So far have they staid two separate couples, or is there lesbian content with the sister.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
any news about an update ?
Ah for sure friend, apologies I mostly communicate through Discord
Chapter 6 is in progress, there's previews and such in the DC if you'd like to see them friend :giggle:

I'm curious about that. I know it was stated as a non harem love story between the two, but with what I had played there were hints that the lesbian content would spill over to the sister. So far have they staid two separate couples, or is there lesbian content with the sister.
There's no planned lesbian content, at the beginning of the story there's a bit of their lives (I assume you meant the party scene) but the purpose of that was to serve as a setup so worry not friends

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Ah for sure friend, apologies I mostly communicate through Discord
Chapter 6 is in progress, there's previews and such in the DC if you'd like to see them friend :giggle:

There's no planned lesbian content, at the beginning of the story there's a bit of their lives (I assume you meant the party scene) but the purpose of that was to serve as a setup so worry not friends
sorry man but i have to ask you something, i looked at your patreon to know something about the game, have you changed the title due to patreon rules right ?
Anyway glad to hear it, will you release a public version even for older versions ?

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
sorry man but i have to ask you something, i looked at your patreon to know something about the game, have you changed the title due to patreon rules right ?
Anyway glad to hear it, will you release a public version even for older versions ?
Title is a diversion, they must not know!

Every version so far has gotten a public release after a slight delay indeed!

Reactions: joblo9394

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this VN. Sis is beyond cute. I like all the characters. Writing is solid. Really is a nice story, but now that they're fully involved I wonder what challenges are in story. Looking forward to your next update and where you take the story. Thanks so very much for your hard work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this VN. Sis is beyond cute. I like all the characters. Writing is solid. Really is a nice story, but now that their fully involved I wonder what challenges are in story. Looking forward to your next update and where you take the story. Thanks so very much for your hard work!
I've discussed this deeply as it's something that concerned myself as well, to make a long story short I came to the conclussion that while a sotry is usually written from a reactive point where the characters must defend what they have as they face adversities. A true love story must be one not of reaction but of compulsion. They must build a future because they love, not fight towards it because they fear

So basically, I want the drama to not simply be "Woah they found out, now we must talk about it at length and have some drama separations" but for the struggle to be something which helps them advance, not merely protect

Will I succeed? I don't know, but I can asure you my friend that I'll try with all my might

Eitherway thank you for your comment, I am glad you're enjoying the game!

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Honestly siblings usually just refer to each other by their names
That or nicknames. I have referenced my sister by that title like 10 times (when people asked if we were dating, or things like that) but 99% by her nickname which is a shortened version of her real name. My brother, the same thing, shortened version of his formal given name. They reference me by name as well, unless they are pissed at me, and then it is motherfucker or asshole :)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
That or nicknames. I have referenced my sister by that title like 10 times (when people asked if we were dating, or things like that) but 99% by her nickname which is a shortened version of her real name. My brother, the same thing, shortened version of his formal given name. They reference me by name as well, unless they are pissed at me, and then it is motherfucker or asshole :)
Every teacher got it's own rulebook indeed my friend

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does the scene has audio? There is sound/ voice volume in the option but I hear nothing
Ren'Py, by default, has audio sliders in the Settings / Options menu, but it doesn't come with any actual audio files applied to games someone might create. Many Ren'Py games are without sound as a result. A developer can add sound and define it in their code, although usually — especially true with music — that is royalty free audio, often at no cost. (This is why you have many games with the same songs you've heard elsewhere too.)

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes