3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I know off topic and I am asking for a friend... are you using a steam-powered or hand-cranked device running Windows XP? ;) How can you not have a system that is 64 bit ready in 2022?

On topic... I am happy about any game that has just one love interest. I am glad I discovered this game. It's really cute and overall wholesome. Just what I need. I just wish renders and animations (especially in the early chapters) were better. But things seem to be improving as the game progresses. Looking forward to the next update(s)!

One suggestion... maybe it would be better to get rid of the strict POV perspective so kissing scenes actually make sense? If people get elevated blood pressure if the MC is visible maybe just show his chin and lips... as many other POV games usually do it.
Kissing scenes in our latest release were much better I believe, I've donde a few new camera tricks I did not think about before!
Hope you'll like it when it reaches these shores :D

Is there any sex scenes thus far between them?
There be!

Pregnancy tag? Someone already got pregnant? Her sister arent preggy yer right?
Indeed she be not

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Gargarlley
Any ETA on an update?

Over 9 months now since the last update.
There was a update released as a side game but this was Patreon only

Regarding this one here, I don't really have a schedule but I very much hope that by next month I'll be done as only the last scene is yet to be made

I tend to post previews and such on discord too, in case you wish to look at them my friend

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
There was a update released as a side game but this was Patreon only

Regarding this one here, I don't really have a schedule but I very much hope that by next month I'll be done as only the last scene is yet to be made

I tend to post previews and such on discord too, in case you wish to look at them my friend
Yikes. This is a big red flag for me :cautious:
As A1 has pointed out, there's no update here since December 2021. This is NOT how to gain more patrons

Bro, you got to throw us a bone at some point this year. Not to put you on the spot but a small update won't cut it with me
IF I don't like the direction this game goes by the end of 2022 I will no longer support (and unwatch) this game

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
This is NOT how to gain more patrons
LOL. Devs don't gain Patrons from this site. Maybe 2 or 3. The only reason some of us post our games here is just to get a word out and to also see what people like or dislike about the game so we can try to improve it. And we post content specifically to Patrons because they ARE supporting us so they get extras.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
LOL. Devs don't gain Patrons from this site. Maybe 2 or 3. The only reason some of us post our games here is just to get a word out and to also see what people like or dislike about the game so we can try to improve it. And we post content specifically to Patrons because they ARE supporting us so they get extras.
You would have a valid argument, and I would actually agree with you
Thing is last I checked there's still less than 100 patrons total. Doesn't seem that effective to me :cautious:
I'm no forecaster but I know a red flag when I see one.
So save your lol & facepalm for someone else :rolleyes:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Yikes. This is a big red flag for me :cautious:
As A1 has pointed out, there's no update here since December 2021. This is NOT how to gain more patrons

Bro, you got to throw us a bone at some point this year. Not to put you on the spot but a small update won't cut it with me
IF I don't like the direction this game goes by the end of 2022 I will no longer support (and unwatch) this game
Greetings my friend

First of all, I apologise for any distress this might have caused you as I genuinely appreciate the love you must feel for the game in order to feel strongly about it. I honestly thank you for your interest

But I'd like to give a proper answer to this inquiry

While obtaining Patrons is indeed a nice thing, it is not my primary concern with the development of this game
You see my friend. The whole reasoning behind this story is that I wanted to be able to experience a wholesome B/S romance game with no drags in the plot. Something that was nicely paced and focused on this aspect I so tenderly enjoy

You see my friend, for my daily job, I write. I write as a journalist and therefore my sole focus during these is not only to inform but to be able to captivate the audience in order for the news to keep profitable. This is solely something I do for profit with not much room for passion. Only the well and proven techniques which get you a hold of the market

Were I to do the same here, I would not have done a single girl vanilla incest romance novel. I would've probably gone with a harem with three relatives as this is the most "popular" plot on this site. I would've made a novel more focused on the myriad of fetishes one might be able to find among these places and simply enjoy the profits.

For even as it might sound a bit preposterous I solemnly believe that thanks to my experience as a professional writer I would've been able to come up with a decently written plot which would have helped to attract even more "patrons" to this project.

But the matter of fact my friend, is that all I've ever expected to obtain from this game is cash to buy cigarretes as I smoke like a widowed miner while I write this game. Anything more than this it's a beautiful treat

If one were to check my profile one would be able to see that I've been on this forum for a long time and even nowadays I mostly post outside this thread as I keep scouring for games because the truth is my friend. That I really enjoy these incest stories

This I am doing here it's solely for the sakes of having the romance plot I believe we were missing.
All I ever aimed with this game was to provide what little joy I could to the appreciators of this genre.

With this site being the place I chose because of how much entertainment it has provided me for free over the years I believe it to be fair that I do the same now when I am able.

Regarding throwing a bone here, I plan to as I've done in every single previous update. Every new Chapter that is released eventually finds it's way to this website, and this shall once again be so with Chapter 6.

It'll be logically delayed from our Patreon's release, for I like to thank those who have not only been supporting this project economically, but also with their feedback and ideas which are truly the most precious resource a writer could ever have.

Now with the side stories in mind (which I believe is the point you found most egregious)
These do stay solely in the Patreon. For it has always been since the beginning of itself.

These are short tales I make out of ideas of the various gentlemen who support the developing as I try to conceive in their own self concluding stories a bit of their vision as able as I am.

While I understand this may upset you, I believe it is overall a fair trade for what it's provided.

Therefore my friend I must insist that while I appreciate the idea you might have of how I may reap more benefits or even thank your clear interest in the game. I must once again stand by what I believe

For no matter how long the road may be, I'd rather take eternity than try to rush something I do not myself find cute & arousing.

Have a magnificient day and if any further inquiries where to appear feel free to ask my friend. For I am here for you

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2020
Greetings my friend

First of all, I apologise for any distress this might have caused you as I genuinely appreciate the love you must feel for the game in order to feel strongly about it. I honestly thank you for your interest

While obtaining Patrons is indeed a nice thing, it is not my primary concern with the development of this game
You see my friend. The whole reasoning behind this story is that I wanted to be able to experience a wholesome B/S romance game with no drags in the plot. Something that was nicely paced and focused on this aspect I so tenderly enjoy

You see my friend, for my daily job, I write. I write as a journalist and therefore my sole focus during these is not only to inform but to be able to captivate the audience in order for the news to keep profitable. This is solely something I do for profit with not much room for passion. Only the well and proven techniques which get you a hold of the market

Were I to do the same here, I would not have done a single girl vanilla incest romance novel. I would've probably gone with a harem with three relatives as this is the most "popular" plot on this site. I would've made a novel more focused on the myriad of fetishes one might be able to find among these places and simply enjoy the profits.

For even as it might sound a bit preposterous I solemnly believe that thanks to my experience as a professional writer I would've been able to come up with a decently written plot which would have helped to attract even more "patrons" to this project.

But the matter of fact my friend, is that all I've ever expected to obtain from this game is cash to buy cigarretes as I smoke like a widowed miner while I write this game. Anything more than this it's a beautiful treat

If one were to check my profile one would be able to see that I've been on this forum for a long time and even nowadays I mostly post outside this thread as I keep scouring for games because the truth is my friend. That I really enjoy these incest stories

This I am doing here it's solely for the sakes of having the romance plot I believe we were missing.
All I ever aimed with this game was to provide what little joy I could to the appreciators of this genre.

With this site being the place I chose because of how much entertainment it has provided me for free over the years I believe it to be fair that I do the same now when I am able.

Regarding throwing a bone here, I plan to as I've done in every single previous update. Every new Chapter that is released eventually finds it's way to this website, and this shall once again be so with Chapter 6.

It'll be logically delayed from our Patreon's release, for I like to thank those who have not only been supporting this project economically, but also with their feedback and ideas which are truly the most precious resource a writer could ever have.

Now with the side stories in mind (which I believe is the point you found most egregious)
These do stay solely in the Patreon. For it has always been since the beginning of itself.

These are short tales I make out of ideas of the various gentlemen who support the developing as I try to conceive in their own self concluding stories a bit of their vision as able as I am.

While I understand this may upset you, I believe it is overall a fair trade for what it's provided.

Therefore my friend I must insist that while I appreciate the idea you might have of how I may reap more benefits or even thank your clear interest in the game. I must once again stand by what I believe

For no matter how long the road may be, I'd rather take eternity than try to rush something I do not myself find cute & arousing.

Have a magnificient day and if any further inquiries where to appear feel free to ask my friend. For I am here for you
i think i will support u for this reply alone

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
It's definitely something but, the story is kind of generic and the breasts are a bit too big. I already was gonna pass based on the body types but the story being so plan just kind of drove me off. It's not about having other routes or a harem or anything. It's that, the story kind of just jumps into it without real context to the closeness of the characters. yeah there's some old stories being shared but that's like sitting across from someone right now and saying "remember that time" and them going "heh, yeah." To an outside observer that conversation is pointless and adds nothing for them. Maybe if in the beginning the brother was leaving for w/e reason and the sister begs him not to leave, and maybe sprinkle in actual scenes from their memories instead of just a small conversation about it might help, but to me this is just like watching two people show up onto screen and saying we are related and doing it. Aside from that what did draw me in though was the models faces. very pretty so that was a plus.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
It's definitely something but, the story is kind of generic and the breasts are a bit too big. I already was gonna pass based on the body types but the story being so plan just kind of drove me off. It's not about having other routes or a harem or anything. It's that, the story kind of just jumps into it without real context to the closeness of the characters. yeah there's some old stories being shared but that's like sitting across from someone right now and saying "remember that time" and them going "heh, yeah." To an outside observer that conversation is pointless and adds nothing for them. Maybe if in the beginning the brother was leaving for w/e reason and the sister begs him not to leave, and maybe sprinkle in actual scenes from their memories instead of just a small conversation about it might help, but to me this is just like watching two people show up onto screen and saying we are related and doing it. Aside from that what did draw me in though was the models faces. very pretty so that was a plus.
Regarding that, as the story develops more and more is revealed about the nautre of the relationship itself
Yet I can understand not being much into it as I certainly rely on these nostalgic moments but after all, I too am an old man who loves to share what he's done in the view that nothing more shall be

Still I appreciate taking your time not only to play my game but also to review it my friend, thank you

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Just started playing & gotta say, the two protagonists have amazing chemistry: love their smack talk, teasing and humor. Feels like they actually like each other deeply, in many games relationships are rather superficial and mostly lust and sex based (nothing against that, but also feels like something important is missing). So kudos for getting that right, seems quite rare & looking forward to play more of your game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Just started playing & gotta say, the two protagonists have amazing chemistry: love their smack talk, teasing and humor. Feels like they actually like each other deeply, in many games relationships are rather superficial and mostly lust and sex based (nothing against that, but also feels like something is important is missing). So kudos for getting that right, seems quite rare & looking forward to play more of your game.
I'm very glad you're enjoying it my friend! Hope you like what's coming

Reactions: hermesh

Concupiscador

May 25, 2022
Greetings my friend

Thanks for the update!

I wish there were a field in the main page to show last update or most recent commit to version control or something. Anything to show us that it's not been abandoned.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Thanks for the update!
I wish there were a field in the main page to show last update or most recent commit to version control or something. Anything to show us that it's not been abandoned.

I do post information on the discord, renders, images, ideas and such and do try to keep up to date here replying and all

Although you're right in that it'd may help people so I am informing you that the new update is done (I'm just waiting for the correctors to finish) and it'll be done

Here too is a picture of our beloved Claire

3138a.png

Asses for the masses!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes