3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
My only issue with this game is her nips. They go from comically small, like a tack, to anime big during the sex on the beach scene and then back to comically small again. They are distracting in every scene.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
uuuh, better not. while we are allowed to post our stuff in the threads, they are not allowed yet in the OP. dont want ya to get a warning ^^.
Oh, thanks for the heads-up! It seems a mod removed it already so all is good

Nice, this updated. I'll be doing a fresh playthrough since it's been a minute.
Hope you have fun my friend, glad to see you're back!

Ha, I was just think about this game earlier today too.
I'm delighted to hear that, hope it was worth the wait!

It could be a great game but what are the dev doing with the animations!? :cry:
Honestly? Badly, specially at the beginning. You see my friend
At the start I was supposed to do this with a friend who's an artist and we were going to make a 2d game but he ended up pulling out yet I was already too into the idea to quit so I began to research ways to make it on myself and then just.. experimented

I'm painfully aware that the beginning of our game is rough. Yet I'd like to believe over time I've improved significantly!
And I hold out hope that perhaps one day I'll find someone to aid me on the rendering department, perhaps could lend me a hand remaking the beginning so it looks prettier even

Eitherway I hope you had fun friend

Was running this game on Linux, and came across a missing image error on one of the loading screens. When the MC and Claire return home, the error is "Image 'CdC' not found". Doing a bit of digging in the game files shows that there is an image named "CdC.png" in the "images" folder, and in fact, that particular image was used earlier in the game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and end up going to the game store.

Poking around the game script, I see that in the scene where the image loads, the line that triggers it is written as:
Code:
scene cdc with fade
while the line that fails is written as:
Code:
scene CdC with fade
To my untrained eyes, since I don't know Python or Ren'py that well, the only difference I can see is the letter case when it calls the scenes. I thought it was going to be a file name issue, since that seems to be a common issue I come across.
Oh this is quite likely my friend, thank you for bringing it into my attention!

Holy hell I thought this game was completely dead from the last time I played it way bcak in .1? .2? best news this month!
Discord is always kept up to date if you ever wish to see how it goes my friend

My Sister & I [v0.6] [Tortilla Dreams]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 424 MB

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Should I add this one to the OP?

I like the pregnancy tag, but dislike no harem (must bang all the ladies). Still, the characters are quite well done.
Ah sadly my friend this one I'll keep as a single romance focus game! Yet I hope you can still enjoy it :D

My only issue with this game is her nips. They go from comically small, like a tack, to anime big during the sex on the beach scene and then back to comically small again. They are distracting in every scene.
Hm, I'll keep this in mind for the future my friend

In which game are the scenes made?
HS2

Can any characters get pregnant yet in this game? If so, what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
Not yet my friend, you can begin the proccess yet it'll be for the lategame, albeit I want there to be some amount of content for it so that it's not only "hey i'm pregnant, woah I had it, very epic"
I think it could be rather wholesome to have a update or two just about the whole pre labour thing

Nearly forgot this is a thing.
We never forgot about you my friend!

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Oh, thanks for the heads-up! It seems a mod removed it already so all is good

Hope you have fun my friend, glad to see you're back!

I'm delighted to hear that, hope it was worth the wait!

Honestly? Badly, specially at the beginning. You see my friend
At the start I was supposed to do this with a friend who's an artist and we were going to make a 2d game but he ended up pulling out yet I was already too into the idea to quit so I began to research ways to make it on myself and then just.. experimented

I'm painfully aware that the beginning of our game is rough. Yet I'd like to believe over time I've improved significantly!
And I hold out hope that perhaps one day I'll find someone to aid me on the rendering department, perhaps could lend me a hand remaking the beginning so it looks prettier even

Eitherway I hope you had fun friend

Oh this is quite likely my friend, thank you for bringing it into my attention!

Discord is always kept up to date if you ever wish to see how it goes my friend

Should I add this one to the OP?

Ah sadly my friend this one I'll keep as a single romance focus game! Yet I hope you can still enjoy it :D

Hm, I'll keep this in mind for the future my friend

HS2

Not yet my friend, you can begin the proccess yet it'll be for the lategame, albeit I want there to be some amount of content for it so that it's not only "hey i'm pregnant, woah I had it, very epic"
I think it could be rather wholesome to have a update or two just about the whole pre labour thing

We never forgot about you my friend!
I already reported

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
+1

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
All right, another chapter. Time to get out pen and paper again.

It was a nice chapter overall, though I will say that there were a couple of things that distracted me way too much to probably feel the way I was supposed to. There are definitely improvements and things are getting sexier, which is always nice, but there are also still a lot of little things that add up.
Regardless, I'll be looking forward to what comes next.

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
All right, another chapter. Time to get out pen and paper again.

It was a nice chapter overall, though I will say that there were a couple of things that distracted me way too much to probably feel the way I was supposed to. There are definitely improvements and things are getting sexier, which is always nice, but there are also still a lot of little things that add up.
Regardless, I'll be looking forward to what comes next.

Greetings once again friend

1º I actually used a proof reader! Do keep in mind where they appear, as there's plenty of times where the characters themselves make mistakes on their speech, albeit it is rather possible there are mistakes I myself comitted and were overlooked, thanks for bringing up to attention!

2º It's a sopranos reference indeed, if you have not seen it I wholeheartedly recommend it, it's a great show

3º It does have to do with the story and you got the interpretation right yet not the reasoning behind it

4º This one is just personal preference, that's unironically how I speak too. It's also talked about in the plot how they're pretty much making out their own pidgin!

5º Hmm, it was supposed to be a meta commentary indeed but your analysis is quite good in this regard. If I had to answer I'd say indeed that a wormhole did it, time is kept vague for this reason like in a sitcom while it is assumed that the characters have lives outside the screen they are rarely taken into account once they are on it as to not leave the viewer too much in the dark
Yet I believe you've brought up a valid point so I'll do my best to address it

Once again, thank you for playing and I hope after all you had fun; see you soon friend!

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
First of all, I highly liked the story telling even with all the things considered in this thread I want the dev to keep up with his work.

Second of all, getting a HJ/BJ of your sis vibin' to the minecraft's overworld theme remixed was kinda weird lmao

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Now, I had to go back and check and I don't see any difference. You made me laser focus on her tits for minutes! You monster! (Thank you :D)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
i absolutely love this game .. i hope you don't go and screw it by adding NTR to it ..... i'll hate you forever :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
It'll forever remain wholesome my friend!

First of all, I highly liked the story telling even with all the things considered in this thread I want the dev to keep up with his work.

Second of all, getting a HJ/BJ of your sis vibin' to the minecraft's overworld theme remixed was kinda weird lmao
I'm a man of taste and culture

Regarding some bad critics, everyone is entitled to their opinion. While it saddens me that some find the game subpar, I do hope they find some other which fullfills them, after all we are all here to have a nice time and taste is as varied as people

Cut yo damn hair bitch, yo can't even see!
Very mean!

Now, I had to go back and check and I don't see any difference. You made me laser focus on her tits for minutes! You monster! (Thank you :D)
There probably is some mistake if he saw it, but probably not everyone would notice it as hard perhaps

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Apparently, somehow, the name of the game isn't descriptive enough for some.
Yes i did read, understand and comprehend that this game is a single LI with no side action. Thats why i was lamenting and not being hopeful that there would be more women you could have since the other girls are enticing as well. Having said that i do appreciate your sarcastic and patronizing comment.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Yes i did read, understand and comprehend that this game is a single LI with no side action. Thats why i was lamenting and not being hopeful that there would be more women you could have since the other girls are enticing as well. Having said that i do appreciate your sarcastic and patronizing comment.
i think in this case dude its a if you don't like it just be quiet

Reactions: xyphus23

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
Hey Gargarlley. I just finished playing through, and an accomplishment is I actually read through the dialogue unlike all the others that I just set to skip unseen text and get to the good bits. As a writer myself I very much enjoyed it not being the generic BS that is in nearly every other harem game and is instead a focused romance between the two. But I do not bring all praise.

1) the time between when you start and that first topless scene is a little to short imo. I get that if it takes 3 hours then some smooth brains will just drop it or do what I normally do though. This is a personal gripe cause I think you've done a good job so far.

2) Show don't tell. With all these nods to the past in here it would be a good idea for flashbacks. It doesn't have to be anything long if it doesn't have to be, but cutting to the past to show how their relationship developed would help tremendously in the believability of their relationship. I know this can be tricky though, putting them in places that would not completely break the flow of the story, but I do think with the speed at which they go from regular siblings to lovers this is mandatory to a degree. Not saying go ham at every reference, but a few here or there would do a lot of good.

And if you do take this advice, please PLEASE give us a flashback of the two getting into a sibling arguement and then the both of them feeling bad about it before fumbling apologies.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes